Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~* Jaavedaan Ashiqui *~ MG & TR FF

..Shanae.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

~*Synopsis*~

My soul has been searching for you & even though you are miles away.
When I close my eyes I feel you in every breath I take.
We are meant to be together as one for all of eternity,

Jaavedaan Aashiqui- a Forever Existing Love.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"How many lives do you need to live before you find someone worth dying for?" ~ A bond of seven life's, a binding of two souls. How exactly do you find in this world, the one you've been waiting for? A story of two lovers separated by pure evil. But what cannot be done in one life, will be given a chance in the second.

Jaavedaan Ashiqui ~ A wait for true love, a beating of two hearts as one. What has destiny in store for these two?... A carry of two lovers into another life, but with them have come others too.. Will their love story be completed in this life or will they need another birth, once again?

Come live with us their story. A story of a forever lasting love. A story yet to be completed.

Edited by ..Shanae.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ll~Character Sketch~ll

Geet:

Geet is a servant of the Princess of Agartha. She is a simple and sweet girl. But if your a person with low morals and have an inequity mindset towards the female gender, she can be quite the opposite. Although being a servant, she is considered as one of the beauties of Agartha. Men die to get a glance of her... Yet little does she know, someone has already decided to make her his, whether willingly or forcefully. Who is he? And to what extent will he go to make her his?

Maan:

Complete name Maansh Khurana. He's the hottie prince next door with a killer attitude. But his hatred towards the feminine gender keeps the women away. He is the prince of Caesar and is soon to be king. But theres other's who have an eye on his throne. Who are they? And what have they planned to snatch his position from him? But however selfish and arrogant he may be, just one glance at him and you'll find yourself at tour knees. Love and Relationship's are a big no-no for him. But what will he do when destiny brings him face to face with a girl that changes his mindset?

Rajandra Singh (Maan's Step Dad):

Husband of Rajshri Singh. An evil mastermind of his time and still is... He hates Maan as he is taking his real son, Samarpreet Singh's, heir to the throne. He tried his hardest to somehow kill Maan, but all his attempts failed against the decision of the lord or call it destiny if u will... Will Rajandra be successful in his attempts to kill Maan? And will his doing cause the destruction of his son, Samarpreet's, dreams?

Samarpreet (Maan's Step Brother):

He is Maan's step brother and is next in the line to be king after Maan. He's got the looks and brain of a devil, but people say, even the devil is less vicious compared to him. He is madly in "love" with a small town girl but hasn't confessed yet. He and his dad, Rajandra Singh, have a dream to overtake the Kingdom of the City of Ceasars therefore Maan has to be out of the picture. What have they in store for Maan? And who has captured Samar's heart?

ll~Second Phase of FF~ll

Taani:

Doctors have said she is a rare case suffering from torments of her past life, due to which she has a strong connection with dance. Dance is not only her passion but her love, where her soul resides. She is a participant in an international dance fest, but her dreams are a lot bigger than to just win the competition. She wants to portray a story to the world... A story of a forever existing love, a story which has been in her mind since she was a child. Why does Taani have such a strong connection to dance? Who's love story is she trying to portray? And what has happened in her past life, that it has crossed all boundaries of rebirth by surviving in her conscious.

Rey:

If looks could kill, he'd be considered a murderer. An if his charm wasn't enough, his dancing will blow your mind away. He's one of the highest ranked contestants of the international dance fest: aureka. He was brought up without the shelter of parents as they left him on the railway tracks. An old lady took him in, but at his age of 18 the old lady too passed away. Since that very day he has strange dreams which somehow connect him to dance. He has a very optimistic nature and believes that love can be found anywhere and within anyone. But why exactly does he have such a connection with dance? And what and who is in his dreams?

Shivam:

Has the looks to keep girls hooked, but an ugly personality always manages to ruin a pretty face. He's an evil mastermind, and has only one weakness... Taani. To what extent will he go to make Taani his when he see's her falling for someone else? Is taking someone's life for her too easy of a task?

S&S~
Edited by .-.SaNaYa.-. - 10 years ago
..Shanae.. thumbnail

~*The 'S' Power*~

Warning: this is extremely boring and has nothing to do with the FF, this is just a bit about us.
so do not proceed reading if ur bored. Please go to next post, which has the 1st Chapter :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sanaya & Shanae (S&S) here to introduce you to the 'S' power! 😎

San: Well, we have many things in common and most of all our name, so the S power just came out. We were thinking about starting a new ff, and out of nowhere we decided to do one together!

Shan: Again with her long story -_- We weren't thinking -_- we have decided to write this FF and this amazing idea of working together was (OBV. 😳) thought by me 😛 (well... it was brought up by me... so close enough )

San: Shut up shanu. 😆

Shan: Don't call me that in front of people :(

San: O.o Yeah... So on with the intro... We know we have FFs that we need to continue, don't worry we will still be updating them as well with this.

Shan: That's her promise... not mine!! 😳

San: (Dw she will be too... Right Shanu?? 😡) We live in two different continents, two different countries, two different states, and most of all two different poles. And yet we are the best of friends! We became friends in a very abnormal way, and we instantly got attached to each other.

Shan: Poles?? Yeah... She... Basically means we're both like Ying and Yang ☯️ (Could have said that in a sentence sanz -_-)

San: (Ignore her) We have a longass history with IF, which is just another abnormal story. The reason we are doing this Fanfic is because Maaneet & Taarey are just like us, they are totally different from each other, yet have many similarities; the main reason we are doing this Fanfiction for.

Shan: mind her language guys :) it normal 🥱... So, she's trying to say we are abnormally awesome 😳 and btw sanz, we are not like maaneet and taarey! we are BFF/sisters! yeah. 😕 she doesn't know what she's saying. So don't mind her.

San: I do know what I am talking about! Gosh, anyways... We are like twins, our life is practically the same in a way

Shan: in every way,

San: even though one lives in Australia

Shan: Thats muvah ⭐️

San: and one lives in New York

Shan: thats Sanz if u didn't know-tice. btw Know-tice is like a abbreviation for know and notice together :D

San: mm-hmm... and Also we can be very abnormal & weird, you will get to see that while the story progresses (especially with Shanae... she likes the forest -_-), or perhaps if you get to know us but we can promise you all, we are some entertaining girls. & No, not that way. We know what you were thinking, you dirty, dirty people 🤣

Shan: uhhh... No. just no. 👎🏼 They weren't thinking that! (Sanz 😡 WTH?! We're here to introduce ourselves... not scare people off -_- idiot!)

San: Ugh your just jelly of my awesome-ness 😎 See how weird this is -.-?

Shan: i see it 👏 :D

San: Gaah, Anyhow, this is us, Sanaya & Shanae, The S power/s!

Shan: Okay... Yeah, this is the calmest and normal-est (<- that's not even a word) we've been. So yeah... 'S' Power all the way 😎 peace out :)

San- Yeah 'the' normal-est crap we have said so far 😳

Shan: and finally the Sanaya is finished talking -_- we can get to the FF now 👏 if ur happy and u know it clap ur hands! :D

San: ...

S&S
-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ProTer [Prologue + Chapter 1]: Page 1 (Below Post)

S&S~
Edited by .-.SaNaYa.-. - 10 years ago
..Shanae.. thumbnail

~*ProTer*~

(Prologue + Chapter 1)

"Maansh Singh! What nonsense is this?! I and Your father spent so much time shortlisting this girl for you to marry! And you - You didn't even turn up!? Do you have any idea how much disgrace you have caused to our family?!" an angry Rajshri said. "Do you even consider me your mother and Rajandra your Fa-"

"Yes!" Maan yelled just as angrily across the room to his mother who was walking in through the doors towards him. "Yes I do consider you my mother, but that man! I have no relation with him, and I never will, ever!" He replied to her question which was left incomplete; his voice carrying such bitterness towards his Step Dad. "And as far as the marriage is concerned, I have already told you I am not interested." He replied with an arrogant tone.

"When will you understand Maan that life is not a game dear? You-" she tried protesting.

"Oh and yes. Mom." He turned around to face her. "My name is Maansh KHURANA. NOT Singh, and it never will be." He corrected her. "And now if you please excuse me, I have somewhere to be."

Rajshri gave off a deep sigh, being tired of this statement for the past years, she turned to leave. But left a final word with Maan, to which she knew he would never disagree. "If you love your Father... Rehaan Khurana, then you must go to Agartha. The princess and her family will be waiting. They were good friends of Rehaan." She said, before turning around and leaving behind an angrily staring Maan.

"Argh!" He yelled and threw the flower vase closet to him on the floor; shattering it. "Agartha." He rolled his eyes sighing loudly and began to get ready to leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Geet rolled in her sleep, being irritated at the early morning music. "Oh god... not again!" she cried as she threw off her blanket and closed her ears with the pillow. "WHY?!" she screamed as she got up due to the music. "This man! And his early morning stories!" she exclaimed and rolled her eyes, leaving to get ready.

Sune walo, suno aaisa bhi hota hai
Dil deta hai jo, woh jaan bhi kotha hai
Pyaar aisa jo karta hai, kya mar ke bhi marta hai
Aao tum bhi aaj sunlo

Geet came out from the washroom and threw her towel on the bed in frustration. "What nonsense?! Who gives his heart also loses his life?!'" she repeated his words; imitating a crazy man. "There's no such thing as dying in love!" she exclaimed as she brushed her wet hair and moved to the balcony so she could see how many people have gathered today to hear his story.

Dastaan hai ye ke
ek tha naojawaan jo dil hi dil mein
ek haseena ka tha deewana

She saw tens of kids, women and men standing around the old man to hear what he has to say today. But a few rich young lads standing next to a vegetable stall caught her eye. They're there every morning and one of them named Samarpreet Singh has been following her for quite a while now. And just like every morning, he's standing there with a red rose in his hand, hoping that he can gather enough courage to give it today; or else there's always tomorrow.

Woh haseena thi ke jiski khoobsoorthi
ka duniya bar mein tha mashoor afsaana
Dono ki yeh kahani hai jisko sabhi
Kehte hai, Om shanti Om

"Samar look! It's Geet." Said one of Samar's friends; pointing up at the balcony. An excited Samarpreet looked up to see her there; HIS Geet was looking beautiful as always. Her wet hair was flying in the light wind which caused droplets of water to fall to the floor. His eyes captured Geet's smiling face as she watched two kids chasing each other. But his smile faded when Geet left the balcony and went back into her room.

Naojawan ki thi aarzo, uski thi yeh hi justujoo
Us haseena mein usko mile ishq ke saare rang kabool
Usne na jana yeh naadani hai
Woh reth ko samja ke pani hai
Kuyn aisa tha, kisliye tha,
Yeh kahani hai

"Damn!" exclaimed an upset Samar.

"Chill Samar! She'll be down soon. Anyways you're going to be the king of the City of Caesars, NO girl will reject you" replied his friend. "Yeah, but before that we have to do something about that Maansh Khurana!" said another; bitterly.

"Don't worry guys. Dad and I have that sorted." Samar laughed while giving Hi5's to his friends.

Scene shift~

Geet came back into her room and looked at her figure in the mirror. She didn't see any reason why this guy was crazy about her. Shaking off her thoughts she quickly changed into a purple dress, tied her hair, grabbed her bag and walked down the stairs and into the main square where all of this was occurring.

"Samar look she's down! Go give the rose" said Samar's friends while pushing him towards her. But it was too late. Like always she left in a hurry from there, running towards the castle to start her work.

Dastaan hai ye ke
Us dilkash haseena ke nigaho dil mein koi dusra hi tha
Bey khabar iss baath se
Us naojawan ke kwabo ka anjam tho hona bura hi tha
Toote kwabon ki us dastaan ko sabhi
Kehte hai Om Shanti Om

Geet ran into the gates of the castle and up the stairs towards the Princess's chamber. Barging in she yelled, "I'm so sorry ma'am! I'm late. I just got held up listening to the story." She justified herself.

"It's okay Geet, just fix up my bed and clean the room. Then you have to go do a few chores for me," replied the Princess while smiling at her.

"Yes my Lady." Geet replied obediently to her. "But I wonder where this man gets all these stories from?!" she questioned confusingly.

"Ha. Well this one's mine" replied the Princess; sighing loudly.

"Huh?" questioned a confused and worried Geet.

"No! I was just kidding." Laughed the Princess wearily; her face carrying a sadness which suggested she was telling the truth.

Sune walo, suno aaisa bhi hota hai
Koi jitna hase utna hi roota hai

A brown horse galloped into the main square of Agartha; catching the attention of everyone around. But more than that, the person riding it caused gossip among the men and women there as girls began to gather around him. Maan sat on the horse in his red and black outfit; looking down he saw himself surrounded by tons of unknown faces, causing him to give off an irritated groan, "Ignore Maan, Ignore. You'll get out of this hell very soon." He kept chanting while his horse, Knight, made its way through the crowd.

Deewani hoke haseena, khaye kya dhoke haseena
Aao tum bhi aaj sunlo

Both Knight and Maan stopped in their tracks listening to the old man's enchanting voice. Time seemed to freeze for a second as everything around Maan turned black & white but again in a flash everything went back to normal. Closing his eyes he tried ignoring the man's voice, but he just couldn't block out his words.

Dastaan hai ye ke
us masoom haseena ne jise chaaha woh tha aandar se harjaye
Sang dil se dil lagake bewafa ke haat aake

An agitated, Maan tried to make Knight move, "Knight! Move boy, we're getting late." He whispered to him. But Knight wasn't in the mood, as if he too had been hypnotised by the story. "Knighty... my baby horsey... come on move..." Maan smiled forcefully while brushing Knight's mane. But nothing from the horse!
~

"Samar! Look its Maan!" yelled his friend, causing him to look in his pointed direction.

"What the..?! Him here?!" questioned a confused Samar. "Boys let's try one more shot at killing this man!" He smirked as he grabbed his Bow & Arrow and took his position to aim at Maan.

~

Maan helplessly sat there, now being the attention of all. "You know what knight?! If you don't move those pretty little legs of yours, there ain't gonna be no carrots for you tomorrow!" Maan yelled silently at Knight, trying his last shot with him. And just as he thought, it worked like a charm. Knight huffed in anger and moved on towards the castle.

~

"What the heck! His Horse had to move NOW!" Samar banged his hand on the stall.

Usne ek din mauth hi paaye
Ek sitam ka phasana hai jisko sabhi
Kehte hai Om shanti Om

But the man's words caused Maan to stop knight and take a glance back. Looking back he saw women sobbing and crying at the story, "What?!" he looked at them confusingly. "Oh god, these women I tell u knight, they're all are the same. Crying at tragic stories! And I mean, how stupid can you be?! See this is what happens when you fall in 'love'. So why even try??" Maan rolled his eyes at the sight in front of him and ordered Knight to move forward; losing interest in the story. "Let's go boy, we have to go now." And they took off towards the palace, with all sorts of people admiring Maan as he crossed their paths.

Kuyn koi katil samjtha nahi,
Ke jurm koi chuptha nahi
Yeh daag woh hai jo mitha nahin
Rehta hai kooni ke haat par
Koon us haseena ka jab tha huwa
koi wahan tha pohunch to gaya
Lekin use woh bacha na saka
Roya tha pyaar uski muath par

"What the hell Samar! He left again! How are you and uncle going to clear out this Maan?" Samarpreet's friend asks him. "Hmm, still thinking about that man. You know every time we plan something, somehow that bloody Khurana just gets away!" Samar spat in frustration. "Calm down Samar! Your the future king! Don't take so much stress or else your hairs gonna be white even before you get to rule." They all laugh at the comment while Samar looks here & there for a single glace of Geet.

Dastaan hai ye ke
jo pehchaan tha hai kooni ko
woh naojawan hai laut ke aaya

"Ugh old man shut up!" Geet yelled under her breath. "There was no murderer here! And no one even knows if it's a true story or not!?" Geet talked to herself, her frustration getting the best of her. She couldn't concentrate on her work due to the story. "I am here working as I do every day but no that man has to sing and ruin everything! I mean seriously isn't there any other love story with a happy ending!? This is a tragic story! Who on earth likes tragic!?" she kept mumbling under her breath continuing her chores.

keh rahi hai zindagi ke dil samaj le
uske sar pe cha chuka hai maut ka saaya
janmo ki karmo ki hai kahani jise

Maan reaches the Palace, and gets off of Knight. Some guards come running to Maan as if they saw God himself come down to Earth to give his blessings. They come to take Knight to the Royal Ranch. "Be gentle with him." Maan warns the guards, and they nod their heads in agreement. "Oh and he only likes fresh apples and carrots." He clarifies and the guards leave with Knight. Maan turns to go inside the Palace, when an old voice comes from behind. He saw the minister coming toward him. They greet each other and proceed to go inside. "Gosh! That man is still singing." He thought to himself.

Scene shifts~

"Geet, hurry up. Prince Maansh Khurana has come to see our Princess!" says the elderly maid. "Yes" Geet replies and follows her to the Princess. "Seriously, he's still singing? Thank fully it's coming to an end!" she thought while widely smiling to herself. The old women saw Geet smiling to herself and thought she has 'lost it'. They reach the balcony where the princess was drying her long beautiful hair. "Princess, he is here. They are all waiting for you." the maid happily smiles, showing full respect to the Princess. "Yes, tell them I'm on my way." Princess replies with a sunshine glowing smile.

Kehte hai Om shanti Om
kehte hai om shanti om
kehte hai om shanti om

"Baba ji, thank you! Finally the old man ended his 'story'. Next time put some sense into his head! And please don't make him sing another tragic love story. Like yeah, I know the man has an awesome voice but why a tragic story? It should be a happy story with a happy ending." Geet pouted while walking the princess down the stairs.

But if only Geet knew what destiny has in store for her.

Well you must be wondering what in the world a ProTer is...
🤣 i was too... until THE GREAT SANAYA! told me it was a Prologue + a Chapter put together. cuz we couldn't decide what it was 😃 and it is officially named by... guess who -_-
Yeah by: Sanaya~
(Hope ur happy now sanz. 👏 amazing idea)
(Jokes. 😛)

S&S
dashinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sanaya and shanu 😊
awesome FF 👏
really liked it
combining MG and TR was amazing idea
the characters r really very interesting
really loved the prologue and first chapter ❤️
u both r brilliant writers
so keep up the great work going on 👍🏼
update soon the next part
waiting to read further...
congratulations for writing a amazing FF 👏
and one more thing INTRODUCTION OF BOTH OF U was superb,awesome, fantastic really loved it 
never seen a introduction like this 😉
and SS have great power...

love 
MEHVASH

Edited by dashinggirl - 10 years ago
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res please
Unres

Ooh ...i love it...so intense and and dramatic and what is this shanu and sana writing together 😃 two of the best writers I know are writing so I am gonna have to love it... I absolutely adored it...I love taarey and I like maneet so this should be interesting...it's gives off an intriguing vibe...sorry for unressing late but I had classes to attend... love you guys... good job guys...update soon Edited by Angel-luvs-s - 10 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mind blowing concept sweety pies
Superb CS, Synopsis, prologue and first chapter
I'm looking forward to read more
I can't wait for Taarey and angry prince Maan and Geet to meet each other
U guys doing an incredible job so far...

Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing start yaar.awesome.do continue soon.
Archi_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
will unres on tue..
sowwy angel..!!
missing u
muaahhh..!!