Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

how can saritha make vikrant trust her?

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Once a theif always a theif ..atleas t this is how society and people view it..Trust is like glass once broken hard to regain..saritha played the jealousy card and now she's in total soup..also rajs presence is not helping..I seriously wonder how vikrant will ever trust her..

Do any of you guys have speculations or some incidents you can share???Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If she gives him a kiss after the couples game at the hotel, Vikrant might understand that Sarita is committed to him.
SanaKan157 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is gonna be hard because right from start Sarita and Raj have played Vikrant. He only asked for Sarita because Raj explained they weren't in love and Raj agreed to this Punar Vivaah but then suddenly started loving Sarita. If Sarita didn't want then why didn't she jus tell everyone about Sheela. It is easy to say Vikrant forced her but he only did because one week Raj agreeing to letting Sarita marry Vikrant, next week he saying he loves Sarita and all the time allowing Sarita to bond with Abhi, at the time Vikrant's concern was his sons, not his own. So i think Vikrant will always doubt her in some way
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It will be a hard task but when such a situation arises where she has an option to choose between raj and Vikrant and she chooses him over Raj in front of all, than I guess Vikrant will start trusting her.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly...
I dunno how Sarita will.. But CVs can, by making Viki overhear Conversation between SaRa.. and that they aren't making any romantic conversations, but Sarita's commitment is being proven,...
Cuz, so far Viki, has only seen them closer and closer.. In lift, near washroom, etc... etc.. It is obvious, for him to trust her anyways...
CVs have stranggled the storylines...
But, yes... They wanted to show this jealousy and misunderstanding track, and it would be logical to show it at this point of time.., cuz, it would be dumb to show it when ViSa are in Love... and Then he has and has to trust her...
SO sab ab Cvs ke hawale..
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really difficult question.

SR😉