Ekta 's Soham

Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a big gut feeling that two of the following scenarios are going to happen as this is an Ekta show where she makes fun of the most sensitive topics. 
1) Soham gets hit in the head (karma for hitting Sachin) and he either dies or has amnesia
2) Soham dies by gunshot wounds shot by the police

I don't think they are going to be in a lady for Soham until way later so there needs to be some type of filler before all of that happens. 

As it is they haven't had someone die in a long time. The last time was when archana's dad died. So one must be happening soon. There were close instances with Manav and archana but they survived because they are the title characters. 

Then after something horrible happens, archana will come to take care of her son, even though she already performed his death rituals. Her behavior annoys me. After considering her son to be dead why does she care what he doing, even when it concerns Purvi.  Archana needs Arjun and Purvi work this out alone, not the deshmukhs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
I hope your first option comes true, but not death!
 Soham gets knocked on the head severely and loses her memory. He is nursed back to health by a nice young woman and he falls in love with her. He forgets all his gundapan and becomes a nice young man again! Its like wiping away all those 20 bad yrs from his life, A CLEAN SLATE! A New Beginning! πŸ˜ƒ
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Soham gets knocked on the head severely and loses her memory. He is nursed back to health by a nice young woman and he falls in love with her. He forgets all his gundapan and becomes a nice young man again! Its like wiping away all those 20 bad yrs from his life, A CLEAN SLATE! A New Beginning! πŸ˜ƒ

Not bad idea. I not wish any one bad like dead. But I am doubt EK mata fulfill what U say.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pallavi25

i really want that girl to be gauri and they become endgame...it'll be a tight slap to whole d-clan who tried to separate him and g and also to spineless sachin😑