Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nishtha

oh i missed out on dat!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ when exactly it telecasted but .. of no use now!!!
thnaks for sharing !!! shruti!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

it came on radio nishthaon Wed wen there was 'Handi phoran' in india 'Govinda handi its a gfestival during tht day his interview came on radio

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ok..got it.. the interview was long..or just one question asked to him!!! ๐Ÿ˜•  but i m not very impressed by his Quote!!! beauty is important but wat bout Brains!!!!๐Ÿ˜† i mean.... ๐Ÿ˜† 

its ok Neil........... for u only Beauty matters ryte!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nishtha - 17 years ago
chandni10 thumbnail
Well the slogan could have been the Groupies of the Rockstar Neil but now we can't use it as all Uday's friends said that Uday was a rockstar ๐Ÿคข

Great pics of Neil! We should have pictures from his every birth in PKDN.
anishma24 thumbnail

WOW nishta this fanclub is rocking!!!!!!!!

amazing yaar! you are the biggest fan of neil !!

all i can say about neil is that is HOT!!

BUT HE IS SWEET TOO!

anishma24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishtha

this is when Neil chatted with his Fan on indya.com..
i asked him 5 q's n somehow he answered all of them... here's question which i asked n his answers!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

nishtha_sngh: What is your Height? (Please tell me as me and my dad have a bet. He says you are around 5'9" or 5'8" and I say 5'11" or 6'0? )
Indraneil: I am 5 '11".

nishtha_sngh: In each interview you say that you are an egoistic guy. What is the definition of it according to you?
Indraneil: For me, I would sacrifice anything but my self respect. It is very important. I don't abide by the rules of the society. I am very difficult to convince.

nishtha_sngh: Your character has been copied from Mohan Bhargava of Swades(that's Shahrukh) and you play the piano like Saif of Parineeta. Have you seen these movies to feel the characters?
Indraneil: I have seen the movies but I don't think they have been copied. They could be inspired, but personally I don't think so. Kisna is here to do good for the village while Mohan (Swades) underwent a transformation.

nishtha_sngh: Kisna the Vinci! (Because you are good at all arts like painting, music and science. You are a thinker and a leader quite like Leonardo Da Vinci) Comments.
Indraneil: I play the typical hero and I am good at all arts.

well this is my friend Anishma which asked him to say hi to me!!

anishma24: Hey Indraneil, my friend Nishta is a great fan of yours. She really admires you! Can you please say "Hi Nishta"?
Indraneil: Hi Nishta, if you really like meโ€ฆ I feel blessed, thanks.

After the chat i really liked neil !  his acting is super

Nishtha thumbnail
thnx anishma!!! n chandini iwill try to add pix from all his janams soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nishtha thumbnail
so many members n only one ENTRY FOR THE SLOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!
divya_p thumbnail
wow nish..great fanclub! lozl u added me already before i found out abt it! ๐Ÿ˜† thanks..im defi in! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Great fan Club! ๐Ÿ‘ I want to join! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nishtha thumbnail
i ahve added u already neha n divz well u ahve to join it!!! i don't need ur permission!!! ๐Ÿ˜†