Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nishtha

chal gud for u!!! cause he killed all of us!! by the way .. should we name this Club..Ghost busters or Evil Spirits!! or haunted Club of Neil!!! cause we all r dead ryte!!! 😆

Haunted Club Of Neil sounds gud😆

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok..i'll do that!!!! 😆 yams not to worry!!! by the way would u be able to provide the scene of Krishna n Radhika when they were in dhabha i have to name it as Scenen of teh week.. n i have add it here as well!!!
me waiting do reply soooooooooon 😳
FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummys

Haunted Club Of Neil sounds gud😆

yup it sounds gud to me too😳😳

Nishtha thumbnail
well guys coome suggest some gud rocking caption for our CLUB....WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
Nishtha thumbnail
SOME GLLITER TEXT FOR UR SIGGY

Nishtha thumbnail
more will be added soon along with Siggy!!!
Nishtha thumbnail
thnx rupi!!! have fun!!! me gonna add ur name!!! 😃
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Indraniel interview on Radi Mirchi 98.3 FM

RJ Jeeturaj asks him over phone tht 'What matters for him in a girl' to which Indraniel says 'Looks' & Jeeturaj says 'OK all the girls who want 2 woo Indraniel you know what you need 2 have?' to which Indraniel says 'Looks is a very important factor'

Nishtha thumbnail
oh i missed out on dat!! 😭 when exactly it telecasted but .. of no use now!!!
thnaks for sharing !!! shruti!!! 😃
Nishtha thumbnail

this is when Neil chatted with his Fan on indya.com..
i asked him 5 q's n somehow he answered all of them... here's question which i asked n his answers!!! 😉

nishtha_sngh: What is your Height? (Please tell me as me and my dad have a bet. He says you are around 5'9" or 5'8" and I say 5'11" or 6'0? )
Indraneil: I am 5 '11".

nishtha_sngh: In each interview you say that you are an egoistic guy. What is the definition of it according to you?
Indraneil: For me, I would sacrifice anything but my self respect. It is very important. I don't abide by the rules of the society. I am very difficult to convince.

nishtha_sngh: Your character has been copied from Mohan Bhargava of Swades(that's Shahrukh) and you play the piano like Saif of Parineeta. Have you seen these movies to feel the characters?
Indraneil: I have seen the movies but I don't think they have been copied. They could be inspired, but personally I don't think so. Kisna is here to do good for the village while Mohan (Swades) underwent a transformation.

nishtha_sngh: Kisna the Vinci! (Because you are good at all arts like painting, music and science. You are a thinker and a leader quite like Leonardo Da Vinci) Comments.
Indraneil: I play the typical hero and I am good at all arts.

well this is my friend Anishma which asked him to say hi to me!!

anishma24: Hey Indraneil, my friend Nishta is a great fan of yours. She really admires you! Can you please say "Hi Nishta"?
Indraneil: Hi Nishta, if you really like me… I feel blessed, thanks.

Edited by nishtha - 17 years ago