Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ragaya Thank you for letting me know that you already had such a game in place in the forum. Sorry I did not know that and I do not mean to step on anyone's toes. Would love to rename it, Ragaya, as you suggest, but I do not know how to alter the title after posting something.
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

@ragaya Thank you for letting me know that you already had such a game in place in the forum. Sorry I did not know that and I do not mean to step on anyone's toes. Would love to rename it, Ragaya, as you suggest, but I do not know how to alter the title after posting something.

hey.. there is nothing to be sorry about dear. after al u are new to the forum.. thats okey.. and to edit the title.. just go to your original post. click Edit button and u can change the title.. 😊😊
khushi987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Story ko koi aage badhao, i dnt hav any idea now... Aftr the tradegy n twist
chandnish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
intresting after reading all posts,u guys are very talented .
grintson thumbnail
continuing from where Aimf ended.. 

Amit took a turn and he saw Tina kaaki coming. she was doing something on her cell phone.. the moment she watched amit.. she stopped suddenly... and said, arey amit.. tum yahan kya kar rahe ho.. u shud be near the OT.. amit said, mai Dr.Saroj se milne aaya thaa.. but she was busy talking on phone.. Tina's face a went  a ittle blank .. 

Continue. 
Tanya_sharma thumbnail
then tho kya hua she is a doctor nd a busy person tho kabhi bhi emergency aasakti he tho she is busy with her phone...haan par kaki mujhe unse baat karni thi tho ..
Are Amit tumhe abhi operation theatre ke paas hona chahiye
aur tum yahan... kya tum apni patni ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte...
continue

grintson thumbnail
good and apt dialogues tanya.. 👍🏼 baaki kal continue karenge.. 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent dialogs, grinston and tanya

Continuing where Tanya left off:

Amit was deeply disturbed. Deep in thought, he made his way to the waiting room. Amit scanned the faces of all his family members in the hope of being inspired to open his heart to someone, but in vain. He thought to himself: "Everyone looks so worried and pareshan already. Upar se main unko jakar agar yeh kahoon ki main ne Dr. Saroj ko telephone me oot-patang ki batein karte hue suna tha, to aur bhi pareshan ho jayenge. Papa to police ko  bhi bula lenge. Phir Amita ka kya hoga? Uski halat me yahan uski kaun dekkbhal karega? Uski halat itni kharab hai ki hum use kahin aur le bhi nahi jaa sakte. Hum yahin ke yahin phas gaye hain. Hey Bhagvan, main kya karoon? Kisse baat karoon?? Amit, tumhe samajhdari se kaam lena hoga, beta!" Suddenly Amit's face lights up! Batuk! He could talk to Batuk. Why did he not think of this before? Thinking thus, he dialed Batuk's number. Then...

Edited by aimf - 10 years ago
khushi987 thumbnail
continue from aimf...

then amit cal batuk... phone rings n rings bt no body answer... again amit dialed him... on second ring batuk recieve his cal... n says " hello"... amit angrily asked" arey phone q nhi utha raha tha mote"
batuk replies " arey me baby ka nappy change kar rHa tha...wo shilpa Kuch busy h to Muje karna pada"
amit says " arey tujhse Kuch jaruri bat share karna tha, mujhe samajh nhi aa rHa tha ki Ye bat kise batau,wese v tujhse to me saara bat share karta hu." batuk replies " arey yar to bta na bindaas hoke bta, koi pareshani ki bat to nhi h na, amita bhabi Thk to h na"
amit says " arey amita OT me h aur wo filhal labour pain me h ... but mujhe Kuch sunne ko Mila h Jo me tujhe btana chahta hu..."
batuk replies " ha bolo amit"
amit says
then amit explained everything Wat he come to hear Wat Dr saroj were talking in phone n asking him dat is it risky o not for amita in dat hospital..

plz continue..Edited by urmi987 - 10 years ago