TB: "I am unhappy with these allegations" - Aastha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged

"I am unhappy with these allegations" - Aastha Chaudhary

Aastha Chaudhary is very much disturbed with the news of throwing tantrums on the sets of Rishton Ke Bhawar Mein Uljhi - Niyati!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: "I am unhappy with these allegations" - Aastha" in Rishton Ki Bhanwar Mein UljhiNIYATI forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
TFS! :)

Stell66

Stell66

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
tfs..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top