Gauhar's sense of style - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Award Function ? Has she received any award for anything ? @- /

Is she really that famous and successful? ---i remember her wicked laugh when Pratysha said she is popular -----/

Gauhar acted in Rocket Singh, Game, Ishaqzaade and had a song in Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. She always gets great reviews for her acting! she's been performing at IIFA for the last 2 years, she's performed at Stardust and attends lots of awards! she usually dresses well at all these events! 

Gauhar is more successful than most of the people on BB7. 
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Award Function ? Has she received any award for anything ? @- /

Is she really that famous and successful? ---i remember her wicked laugh when Pratysha said she is popular -----/

OMG so u r clueless about Gauhar jaan's claim to fame 😳
She was an A-league ramp model when she suffered wardrobe malfunction. This incident really boosted her career further in reality shows and item songs in films.
It further gave her the brainwave to pull off The Kadarshians' poor cousin of a show called The khan sisters 🥱
Plus her role in Rocket Singh movie can be called a parallel lead role 😛
i have been her fan way back in films but in this show she has completely disappointed me because of her attitude .i had not expected that she would stoop this low to get footage  .. when she had exhibited her straight forwardness side in beginning ,majority of forum members compared her to urvashi but because of her cheap acts now , verv same members are forced to compare her to Veena malik.
Originally posted by .awesomeness.

i have been her fan way back in films but in this show she has completely disappointed me because of her attitude .i had not expected that she would stoop this low to get footage  .. when she had exhibited her straight forwardness side in beginning ,majority of forum members compared her to urvashi but because of her cheap acts now , verv same members are forced to compare her to Veena malik.

To be fair Gauhar always stops Kushal from going overboard... HE is the one initiating it all and going all nuts! Plus Bigg Boss wants this and is pushing them together. 
Originally posted by Riyasi

OMG so u r clueless about Gauhar jaan's claim to fame 😳
She was an A-league ramp model when she suffered wardrobe malfunction. This incident really boosted her career further in reality shows and item songs in films.
It further gave her the brainwave to pull off The Kadarshians' poor cousin of a show called The khan sisters 🥱
Plus her role in Rocket Singh movie can be called a parallel lead role 😛

Not to forget the most successful and expensive Bollywood musical live show "Zangoora" that used to/I guess still stages at the Kingdom of dreams.

Infact even Salman had commented on her achievements at the opening night of BB and asked her Why despite being so successful was she so keen on participating in the show, to which she had very astutely replied.
BB7 will raise her profile 10 fold and I think she has an outstanding sense of dressing which looks superb.
I
I didn't know she had particaipated in miss india contest in 2002 came fourth and represented india in miss international contest that year..👏