OMG...OMG...MOHAN TIGER PROMO WU And LINK..OMG - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Kya promo that. You rock, girl. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

ab tak koi Alternative nahi re๐Ÿ˜†

main kaise dekhungi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Omg Jodha...she turned a hunting fiasco into an assassination attempt by removing the bullets...ye ladki...
and she's still in Agra..
and still pissed with Jalal?

Btw, Veena how did the tiger look - did it look like an actual tiger - hope not like a cartoon...me sitting here with crossed fingers...can't waittt..but can't view links either...
waaah

Originally posted by riyya6

i cant view ๐Ÿ˜ญ   tfs

oh dear kya Promo hai..Jodha removed the bullets..can't believe that๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by lashy

Omg Jodha...she turned a hunting fiasco into an assassination attempt by removing the bullets...ye ladki...

Btw, Veena how did the tiger look - did it look like an actual tiger - hope not like a cartoon...me sitting here with crossed fingers...can't waittt..but can't view links either...
waaah

I'm uploading on dropbox.for you guys... its good
oh so she dint want him to kill any animals...good hearted idiotic jodha...jungle main khud ki safety ke liye bhi bandook cahiye...and did u notice she is wearing the same red lehenga she wore for the promo shoot of her wedding.
Originally posted by lashy

waaah

By the look on her  face he forced her into this hunting trip๐Ÿ˜†...and she removed the bullet to save animals I think๐Ÿ˜†

The tiger looked damn real on top of jalal. ..it does not look like animation to me ...
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

oh dear kya Promo hai..Jodha removed the bullets..can't believe that๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she would have done tat cos she doesn like killing animals r8
@ Sun...wow real tiger on Jalal...๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'm definitely going to faint now..
*Thud* 

P.S. Alakh - don't forget to revive me once you've uploaded the video on dropbox...
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
sum1 pljj giv us d link shoon ๐Ÿ˜†