India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Update

Jassi52 Newbie
Jassi52
Jassi52

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Kareena , Nilamberi devi and her assitant on way to see Kareena 's sons , she pretend to call her husband borrwing nilamberi devi 's phone.  Kareena said her sons is in different hospital which is other side of town so i will make move and ask nilmber devi not to take so much pain. Nilamberi devi tell her dont worry I will take care of your son expenses she calls some lotus hospital and requeste management to send bill to her office.

Cut to RJ office prem is flirting with some girl when kareena step in his office and requeste for money 45000 so she can pay tanu's mobile payment and she strats crying,  prem is trying to consale her and same time his girlfriend step in the office and misunderstood whole situation and gets mad at prem.

Kareena is late of work again , she reached to the office and request nilamberi devi 's assitant to make STD call (so she can arrange money from tanushri) anyway she tried to call chandigradh and some pan wala to call Kunal (tanushri 's boy friend) but panwala says I wont call anybody kunal has to pay my bill first blah blah and hang up calls. Kareena is frustrated and she leave STD call room ....Nilamberi devi's assitant redial 's number and some tilu (can't recall name I think same person kareena mother 's has look for her) he picks up phone and start blabering about kareena.....Kareena I 'm waiting for you kabhi shadhi karengeee and all that stuff.

Assitant complaint's to nilamberi devi saying kareena has b/f in chandi gradh she calls kareena and ask for an explantation ...she again think and comes up with new lie that "tilu is her sister finance" that was most funniest scence and her sister getting married to him next month ...nilamberi devi gets mad at her assitant and tell him go away from here...

cut to nilamberi's husband see assitant is sad so he gives him some gift voucher and ask him to go to city mall and do some shopping ...(same mall where kareena changes her clothes everyday) ...he bumps to kareena in elevator and camera is on kareena shocked face ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top