Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

India-Forums

Tragedy called Bani!!

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I am talking about the show itselfWacko! TV serials are mostly based on emotions, love, sentiments, happiness and of course tragedy all in equal doses. So, when we see something happy in a show, we know better to expect some bad things to follow soon. Its not like we expect everything to be peachy all the time. But some lighthearted scenes, romantic scenes and comedy remove the pressure on the audience minds and if the scenes are placed well and in line with the story, they provide much needed relief from the serious tracks of the show.Wink 

This is one show where I find the happiness element TOTALLY missingOuch. I started watching the show since the manhoos weddings happenedAngry.. and even the wedding atmosphere was not a happy one.. it was filled with manipulation(thanks to DeshoDead) and separation(talking about Amreek-RajjiOuch). After the wedding.. not even scope for one good scene between either of the couples. They could have retained Parmeet for a while and showed how Bani fell in love with her husbandClap,, they could have built up that part well before Parmeet left for Canada.. but no.. he left the next morning after the weddingAngry leaving no scope for their relationship to build up. They could have shown Soham slowly changing his irritating behavior as Bani is married and start concentrating on Rajji.. no! They have to show Soham being a bull-headDead in this matter leaving no room for Rajji. Buaji entered as a relief but soon she turned into one of those irritating saas who always finds fault with the bahu and no fault with the betaDead! Bani's creepy sasural was a pain to watch as wellDead. Desho and her family members are mostly in their own worlds thinking nothing is wrong with their daughter's livesAngry. A nice happy moment of Jas's wedding also got ruinedOuch. I was looking forward to seeing Soham and Rajji fall in love during the wedding ceremoniesEmbarrassed.. but that also shattered! Balveer comes back but only to make Rano commit suicideAngryDead! Parmeet promises to be back but he doesn'tAngry! Soham does not care about Rajji and Rajji is in love with him! I wonder how and why?!Wacko 

Ok,, I know I am ranting too much but I find this show extremely depressing day by day with no hope of happiness for any of the charactersUnhappy. Are there no good days for anyone in the show? Why do they have to show ALL people suffering ALL the time? Where is the much needed respite for the characters and also the audienceErmm? Even in real life there are some lighthearted moments.. then why not in this show???Confused

Edited by -Hima- - 27 September 2013 at 2:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

techwriterar123Nish100309annaParm.sparkle2985Infinity8

Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

I am talking about the show itselfWacko! TV serials are mostly based on emotions, love, sentiments, happiness and of course tragedy all in equal doses. So, when we see something happy in a show, we know better to expect some bad things to follow soon. Its not like we expect everything to be peachy all the time. But some lighthearted scenes, romantic scenes and comedy remove the pressure on the audience minds and if the scenes are placed well and in line with the story, they provide much needed relief from the serious tracks of the show.Wink 

This is one show where I find the happiness element TOTALLY missingOuch. I started watching the show since the manhoos weddings happenedAngry.. and even the wedding atmosphere was not a happy one.. it was filled with manipulation(thanks to DeshoDead) and separation(talking about Amreek-RajjiOuch). After the wedding.. not even scope for one good scene between either of the couples. They could have retained Parmeet for a while and showed how Bani fell in love with her husbandClap,, they could have built up that part well before Parmeet left for Canada.. but no.. he left the next morning after the weddingAngry leaving no scope for their relationship to build up. They could have shown Soham slowly changing his irritating behavior as Bani is married and start concentrating on Rajji.. no! They have to show Soham being a bull-headDead in this matter leaving no room for Rajji. Buaji entered as a relief but soon she turned into one of those irritating saas who always finds fault with the bahu and no fault with the betaDead! Bani's creepy sasural was a pain to watch as wellDead. Desho and her family members are mostly in their own worlds thinking nothing is wrong with their daughter's livesAngry. A nice happy moment of Jas's wedding also got ruinedOuch. I was looking forward to seeing Soham and Rajji fall in love during the wedding ceremoniesEmbarrassed.. but that also shattered! Balveer comes back but only to make Rano commit suicideAngryDead! Parmeet promises to be back but he doesn'tAngry! Soham does not care about Rajji and Rajji is in love with him! I wonder how and why?!Wacko 

Ok,, I know I am ranting too much but I find this show extremely depressing day by day with no hope of happiness for any of the charactersUnhappy. Are there no good days for anyone in the show? Why do they have to show ALL people suffering ALL the time? Where is the much needed respite for the characters and also the audienceErmm? Even in real life there are some lighthearted moments.. then why not in this show???Confused

With you 100%.  Rant on!!!!!

@Bold:  I was wondering the exact same thing!!! He's treated her like crap to the point that he was going to allow his Bhua to find him a new bride and dump her, he goes on about Bani non stop and she fell in love with him????ConfusedConfusedConfused  I so don't get that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
100% in agreement!

i fail to understand why hindi shows are never balanced!

i am an international viewer, n my opinion obviously has no impact on d makers n CVs! but i wish that these guys realised that their shows r not just for national (india) audience but is availabe internationally too! and offcours drama is what rules d TRP charts, but CVs need to realise that dsnt mean to show dramatic twists n sad moments only, a balance n continuity is very important to connect with all audience!

-Hima-

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I think the writers themselves are confused about which direction they want to take the show. It is turning out to be like saural simar ka.where the leading lady cried all the time.
I am also getting irriated by Soham's obsession with Bani. Until vani got married I was actually rooting for their marriage but since their respectives marriages to different people, Soham.
'S obsession is creepy.
the sweet character of Rajji also being spoiled with her crying all the time. I think Rano should have just chucked her wedding gown in her chulha.said good riddance to bad rubbish about her absent hubby and got on with her life. It takes time to get attached to someone I dont  know how Rano and Bani fell so deeply in love with their spouses after spending just one night with them 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFi-Hima-

Infinity8 IF-Sizzlerz
Infinity8
Infinity8

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
sometimes I ask myself why am I even watching this show LOL ... I already got Qubool Hai which is irritating enough :P 
but good questions Hima! Smile

-Hima-

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hima, you find the show depressing and I seriously dont see a bright future for it as well..Unnecessary tracks are taking their toll upon it...the major problem with show is that no character is given ample time to build upon...see Rano's character around which the show concept was build upon is suddenly shown to b dead wen not more than 20-25 mins of screenspace she has got till now!! parmeet has not been more than 10-15 mins in d show! sohum's situation is pathetic and highly irritating! bani's character is shown to b d dumb of all! somewat spineful was that of rajji but now of late she has also been pushed on to backburner! 
As someone said I think makers are confused with how to deal with multiple tracks that they have started! they cant put them on hold also as they hav brought some good seasoned actors of TV too..
They seriously need to make some changes to it and make atleast sohum's character move on or else audience will move on with other shows!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67-Hima-Infinity8

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top