Arjun's hangover Series!

Posted: 10 years ago
I seem to be suffering from a hangover of the show,evident by my ability to think of Arjun in uncanny situations😛. The recent being watching The Dark Knight Rises! Hearing a character say something along the following lines,I was suddenly reminded of our super cop.

"When you lose a loved one,people understand your pain. But then they want you to move on. That is when they stop understanding.Maybe, they never did."

Just thought of sharing the profound lines😊

As I constantly keep meeting such lines,thought to start a series of sharing them. Feel free to let me know if it bores you, shall stop then😉

Updated on pg 2,4
Edited by Sadhana_pr - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sadhana_pr

I seem to be suffering from a hangover of the show,evident by my ability to think of Arjun in uncanny situations😛. The recent being watching The Dark Knight Rises! Hearing a character say something along the following lines,I was suddenly reminded of our super cop.

"When you lose a loved one,people understand your pain. But then they want you to move on. That is when they stop understanding.Maybe, they never did."

Just thought of sharing the profound lines😊

actually true i guess..always we pretend everyone to move on from such a stage by saying this we really understand what they feel or their pain..but in reality actually we understand??? i have doubt too..without standing in her/his place you never ever understand a person's pain...

btwn nice line dear..and thanks for sharing..😳
Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Moumimon

actually true i guess..always we pretend everyone to move on from such a stage by saying this we really understand what they feel or their pain..but in reality actually we understand??? i have doubt too..without standing in her/his place you never ever understand a person's pain...

btwn nice line dear..and thanks for sharing..😳

true dedu jis per bitay vahe janay

thanx 4 shaaring
Awesome lines
so true
thanks for sharing
lovely lines...
and so much truth in it...
all we say we understand...which we don't...
nd next thing we have to say is move on...
well that's a difficult thing to do...
but did any one stop for a minute and think might be that person doesn't want to move on he finds solace and peace der...
yup who goes through the pain knows the pain...   
Yes so true...Awesome lines
Very much related to Arjun's situation.

Such lovely lines😊

Reminded me of another poignant line spoken by Shabana Azmi's character in the movie Honey Moon Travels which I doubt I will ever forget in my life.

"Jab jee jaan se insaan jeena chahta hai  toh yeh duniya jeene nahi deti,

Aur jab jeene ki chahat bilkul khatam ho jaati hai, tab yeh duniya kehti hai , "Jeeyo!"

Thanks for sharing,Sadhana😳
Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago
some ture lines on life...
how cd other stand my pain when dey hvn suffrd da way i suffrd
da same way
we cant feel odrs pain cs we hvn suffrd da way they suffrd der pain

Edited by naughtykittyyy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Carrie-

Such lovely lines😊

Reminded me of another poignant line spoken by Shabana Azmi's character in the movie Honey Moon Travels which I doubt I will ever forget in my life.

"Jab jee jaan se insaan jeena chahta hai  toh yeh duniya jeene nahi deti,

Aur jab jeene ki chahat bilkul khatam ho jaati hai, tab yeh duniya kehti hai , "Jeeyo!"

Thanks for sharing,Sadhana😳
Wow! I seemed to have missed those lines while viewing the movie.Thanks😊. Actually, this show itself produced a gem in the past-Riya's last lines. A heartfelt confession that she never quite understood and acknowledging the bitter truth that no one ever will.
where was i during this post? better late than never...

wow touching lines, and true. maybe they never understood us, thats why say move on...they want us to be happy, but have they thought we want to be happy or move on or not? maybe staying in past give us solace, peace? 

live and let live. caring is not bad thing, but first, leave it to us we want to move on, we want to be happy or not

sorry if i am sounding confused...