Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

did any1 find bani's reaction n dialogue odd n misplaced?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

@Champawati... i respect ur opinion, however, i only agree partially with u!
i agree that balbeer deserves all d insults n humiliation and moreso publically too! however, bani isnt d right person to do it, infact had sohum done d same i wldv been ok with it as he has seen n known more abt what all rano has been thru!

bani being assertive is good, but she does so at wrong time, place n situation! i wld love to see more of this side of bani when she finally decides to face her own dire situation!

Some parts I agree with you guys too and I'll only add that I think what she is saying to Balbir might be her projecting her own fears, doubts etc about the possibility of Parmeet not showing up.  Maybe that is why she took the initiative.  Otherwise yes I agree I thought it was a little odd the way she handled the whole situation.  Also, had she not gone to get him perhaps he would have disappeared again for another 20 years as it didn't look like Rano was going to go after him anytime soon plus perhaps this way it brought Bani some hope that if Balbir finally showed up then perhaps Parmeet will too...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did any1 find bani's reaction n dialogue odd n misplaced?? (Page 2)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kritikakk

Goldie

kritikakk

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
^^ thanks for ur opinion!

i agree somwhere bani's outburst is from her fear that what if same happens to her as did to rano! but like i said bani spoke at wrong time, place n situation!
even if bani feels parmeet will return due to her own dillussion n wishful thinking, it dsnt change d fact that parmeet has a very bad history in impression, neither it changes d fact that bani was wrongfully (ill)treated by her inlaws n thrown out!
bani needs a reality check immediately!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

And I did not like Soham witnessing all this with Bani at all. He was a misfit with those two abandoned brides. He is interfering too much in Bani's life!

@bold...but soham has always had tht connection with rano...he's been with her through this journey of wait so soham being there wasn't misfit for me...instead of bani I think if soham said all tht the scene would have looked natural and realistic becos this is the guy thts seen rano's wait and her pain of him not returning each time a train comes...

with regards 2 bani's life and his interference well that will always be the case... she's the most important person in his life even tho she's not a part of his life anymore she'll always be his no.1 priority... I feel there is always going 2 b a part of soham tht will always love and care for bani.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 27 September 2013 at 4:30am

kritikakk

Goldie

kritikakk

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
^Yuvika.. bang on! sohum being there makes sense, it wldv been ok he was d 1 to question n reprimand balbeer, coz he knows everythg rano has been thru (well atleast alot better then bani)! using bani in that scene was a total misfit!

But come to think of it, how IRONICAL of sohums presence n knowledge of bride abandonment, whilst he also in a way is abandoning n distancing his own wife for another woman who never reciprocated his love n incidently she is married n his sister-inlaw!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by -Hima-

And I did not like Soham witnessing all this with Bani at all. He was a misfit with those two abandoned brides. He is interfering too much in Bani's life!

@bold...but soham has always had tht connection with rano...he's been with her through this journey of wait so soham being there wasn't misfit for me...instead of bani I think if soham said all tht the scene would have looked natural and realistic becos this is the guy thts seen rano's wait and her pain of him not returning each time a train comes...

with regards 2 bani's life and his interference well that will always be the case... she's the most important person in his life even tho she's not a part of his life anymore she'll always be his no.1 priority... I feel there is always going 2 b a part of soham tht will always love and care for bani.

I guess you are right YuvikaEmbarrassed. Soham always had that Rano connection so he was there. But yesterday he was there for Bani and the frustrating part for me is the way he tags along everywhere with her. The way he is ignoring and taking Rajji for granted is just disturbing to me. I cannot sympathize with the guy who is about to do the same thing to Rajji as Parmeet and Balveer. Rajji knows he loves Bani but there is a limit to how he should show that love.. Bani is married. I blame Bani also for ruining Rajji's life equally even after knowing what Rajji is going through because of her husband's love for her.

kritikakk

Goldie

kritikakk

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hima,.. i agree with u, sohum's obsession and bani despite knowing everything abt sohum's love for her has no discomfort at sohum hanging arnd her n "helping" her!

like i said above, that sohum despite knowing rano's woes of abandonment, he also is doing similar to his wife! it cannot get any more ironical n hypocritical than that!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top