Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

did any1 find bani's reaction n dialogue odd n misplaced??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Dont get me wrong alright! i love d fact that finally bani is shown to be assertive! but something abt d whole scene with balbeer n how bani is going abt introducing him to rano n then reprimanding him... it just came across very odd!

1stly bani saw an old pic, and has only ranos word to go buy, she creates a scene in public n due to embarrassment balbeer follows her, then again infront of rano bani creates another scene pushing d fact rano is his wife etc!

it felt very unrealistic!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

champawatinikhilkidiwaanyabhay12-Hima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did any1 find bani's reaction n dialogue odd n misplaced??" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
in precap, bani is shown giving balbeer a lecture n reprimanding publically for not recognising his own wife!

AGAIN, dont get me wrong, i have full sympathy for rano n what shes been thru! words bani used also isnt wrong! but what is wrong is that:
1) bani has no business saying those thgs to a stranger! rather wldv been better if it came from rano as she has rights
2) any person in balbeer's place, realistically, wldnt have tolerated bani's outburst in public! he wldv just walked away!

just my opinion!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

john0540PrincessFiprabha.abha-Hima-

abhay12

Goldie

abhay12

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Very true.when she needs to speak up for herself she keeps mum and now she is giving a big lecture to an unknown man:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFi

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I wanted to post something similar as well.. you are right about Bani's reaction.. it was odd the way she brought Balveer to Rano and kind of ordered him to recognize her. Also, I found Bani's expressions of happiness very odd when Rano told her Balveer is back. I did not understand what she was so happy about! She should have played it subtle and not made such a huge scene in front of everyone. 
And I did not like Soham witnessing all this with Bani at all. He was a misfit with those two abandoned brides. He is interfering too much in Bani's life!

champawati

champawati

Groupbie

champawati

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I have no problem with lecture may be becoz Balbir does not deserve respect. He denied that Rano is his wife. This may cause anger n outburst in any normal humanbeing. So if Bani was yelling n screaming in public was fair treatment to  filth like Balbeer.
Yes initially when Bani went to Balbeer and asked him to come n see the surprise was very funny actually weird , she could have asked him in mature n sensible way rather than acting like clown in public. 

kklb67

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhay12

Very true.when she needs to speak up for herself she keeps mum and now she is giving a big lecture to an unknown man:(

exactly, bani being assertive n speaking up is very good, but problem is she does it at wrong time n wrong situation!

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Hima-] I concur! regarding d expressions, i agree too, it looked wierd, and i wld blame d actress n director both equally for it, d director is responsible for bringing out d right expressions n ambience in an actor/actress!

i just found this whole scene very odd n abit OTT, thus d post!

-Hima-

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@Champawati... i respect ur opinion, however, i only agree partially with u!
i agree that balbeer deserves all d insults n humiliation and moreso publically too! however, bani isnt d right person to do it, infact had sohum done d same i wldv been ok with it as he has seen n known more abt what all rano has been thru!

bani being assertive is good, but she does so at wrong time, place n situation! i wld love to see more of this side of bani when she finally decides to face her own dire situation!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top