Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Looks like the new season it is with DD...

first person - Nayan.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankarShylajaKamalPallanguzhiZEESXY-Glitz-hopper_oceannithyamkvkrithikassiva2901

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee with DD" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Good start Nayan Wink but akka already Didi did an opening already Coffee with Didi and the special guest was Sivakarthikeyan & Satyaraj for Varthapadhada Valibar Sangam. Quite interesting and both Siva Satyaraj combo was good here ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShylajaKamalPallanguzhikrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Nayan looks very matured and i like the way she answers boldly and was honest with her answers as well. I kind of miss the old bubbly look she used to have before but still this new look of hers is nice.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 30 September 2013 at 7:16am

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
i duno why but didi kept going back to her love issue Ermm and first time i am seeing didi getting emotion?? Does not seem right for her show i feel. 

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I didn't watch it yet. But the makeup for DD is not good.

I am ready to see new faces. Alright with DD but in every program if she comes for every program it gets repeated.

namma Veetu kalyanam Ramya was doing and she is not in sight also. I really loved Anu Hassan Koffee shows. I miss that.

Finding pretty girls is this hard????

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Yes Meenu akka want to see some new hosts.. So boring to see DD and Ramya all the time..

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
This week guest is Vijay Sethupathy..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
thanks krituma .. did not watch this week .. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.