Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Today episode starts  As manpreet sees the wall that needs repairing, along with a servant, and as she passes the wall, where rano scribbles, she gets a phone call, and after attending to it, she finds rano's scribbling keeping an account of the days that she has spent outside. She wonders who has done this. The servant says that he doesnt know. she sends for the watchman, and as her phone slips on the ground, she finds a scribbling that says, Balbir Kab Aayenge. she understands that it was rano.Shocked

Inside, Manpreet says that she didnt even know that rano was somewhere around, and that she knew that rano would be waiting for balbir, as bahus of this house are destined for a wait, and wonders if rano and bani's wait would ever be fulfilled.Unhappy

Both rano and bani are sitting at the station. Soham comes and finds them both sittingEmbarrassed. He gets rajji's call, and asks why did he leave her. He says that he had to come early, hence couldnt wait while she dressed up. He doesnt pay attention and says that he would talk later, while eyeing rano and bani, tensely. Soham comes to them. Another train comes, and bani and soham frantically search for parmeet, while rano prays that all's in the Lord's hands now. Even after much search, when they dont find parmeet, bani wonders why he didnt come. Just then, she gets a hand on her shoulder, and she happily turns around hoping that its parmeet, but is sad and tensed that its soham.Angry He asks if she's sure that he had to come today only. bani says that maybe he's coming by some other train. soham tells her that its the last train for the day, and asks her how long she's going to wait. Bani is sad and tensed. rano too resignedly sits at the platform seat, and opens her trunk and takes her wedding album out, and starts going through the photos, sadly and with tears in her eyes. As rano wipes away her tears, eyeing the wedding album, she is shocked to find an NRI, getting down, with a suitcase bearing Canada's tag. As the person calls for a coolie, and turns around to face her, she is shocked beyond disbelief to see the its her husband, Balveer, who's actually returned after 20 years. The person smiles at her. Rano is confused and clears her eyes, to be sure that it isnt a dream or a hallucination. The man starts walking, along with the coolie behind him. Rano is surprised beyond imagination, and happily gets up recognising him. She waits for him to come upto her, thinking that he, her Balbirji finally came to her. she is shocked, when he walks past her and out of the station. She collapses on the platform, unable to believe that she's come finally. Bani and soham come and ask if she's okay, while she happily proclaims that her Balbir has returned. Soham rushes out while soham goes out of the station. Bani asks where is he. Rano points a finger behind her, and a photo of him in the album. Bani too leaves after him. She stops Balbirji, and he surprisingly asks who's she and how does she know his name. He asks whats she thinking about. Bani asks him to come along. Balbir thinks that she has him confused with someone else. The crowd gathers around, and he finds himself very awkwardly facing them. He says that he doesnt know her and hence cant go with her. Bani says that he knows that person very well who she's taking him to. He is surprised and finally decides to humour her. As he comes inside with bani, and walks past rano, bani points her out to him that this is the person she wanted him to meet. Balbir is surprised to see her, while bani is very happy. rano is overwhelmingly happy.Big smile

Seeing rajji lost, kuki asks whats bothering her, insistently. rajji says that she's tensed wondering why didnt soham take her, and also tells about the weird talk. Rajji says that she's habituated to this behaviour. She says that she's worried as to why this behaviour is causing her problems. kuki says that she's in love with soham. But she assures her that its after all love only. Rajji says that in real life things like these dont happen. Rajji says that they cant be in love, when they are friends. Kuki says that she's lucky, that she is in love with the man that she married, and friends too. Buaji calls for kuki. As kuki leaves, rajji says that even if its love, its one sided, and destined to be like that, as soham's love is someone else.Angry

Seeing rajji pacing around, kuki asks whats the problem. rajji again explains the phone call. Kuki asks her to call again. rajji says that she cant call again and again. Kuki says that its not a big deal, and that she loves him, and they are friends now

Bani tells rano that she got her Balbir back to her. Bani happily points out to balbir, that its his rano, while rano waits happily for him. Balbir eyes rano, and asks who's she. Bani asks how can he now know her or recognize her. He says that he has never seen her before and doesnt know her at all. Bani is confused and tensed while rano is shocked. Bani again asks how can he not know his wife, who he married 20 years ago. Balbir says that she's gone mad, and he doesnt know her. He gets to leave, but bani says that he cant do this, and reminds him of the promise that made rano wait for 20 years. She tells him about the taunts and torture that she faced, but she never lost hope. Bani asks how can he not recognise his own wife, who is dressed in the same dress, that he married and left her in, and it may he lost its sheen but her hopes haven't. balbir still maintains that this isnt his wife. soham comes and knows from bani that this is Balbir, rano's husband. Soham and Balbir are tensed. The screen freezes on Rano's hopeful face.Cry

Precap: Bani says that he never fulfilled his responsibility, and that maybe this relation meant nothing top balbir, but for her, this relation was all rano had, Balbir is speechless and tensed.

Edited by saila1305 - 26 September 2013 at 1:13pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*bhanot_nishab1ndujohn0540eshachssprsdshiny3Jasbirdarargattusweetypie225Joshana458A HUGE FANcastrafa-Swetha-PristineSoulKhaLidaHgawkerYuvika_15karajekarfarabi-Hima-ammoosBullsEye777-Dynamite-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 26th September 2013: [Rano's husband finally reached]" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I jus knew it...he wudn't recognise rano! stupid man, of course he wudnt cos he dunt even remember her...never thought of her in the past 20 yrs, m sure he married sum lady 4rm Canada and probably has kids and all this time while he enjoyed a happy life, there was an innocent lady waiting 4 him...my heart goes out 2 rano...cant believe this is actually a real story--- the story of rano actually happened 2 someone!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-Swetha-sailujaBullsEye777-Dynamite-Lumzz

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

I jus knew it...he wudn't recognise rano! stupid man, of course he wudnt cos he dunt even remember her...never thought of her in the past 20 yrs, m sure he married sum lady 4rm Canada and probably has kids and all this time while he enjoyed a happy life, there was an innocent lady waiting 4 him...my heart goes out 2 rano...cant believe this is actually a real story--- the story of rano actually happened 2 someone!

ya very cruel man .. but balbir  well lnow rano's identity.  as well can't believe diz ballbir left rano for 20 years  he didn't know ever bother about her now..now he is back  with a smile.. but   now he refuse to accept rano as wife.. becoz he  has come  now as gentleman from to canada . when he saw  her suddenly in railwaystation as bridal suits.. he is shocked... becoz she looks like madly  old women know.Angry so he  refuses . ya100% sure he married some lady from  canada. and also may be having children... poor women.. who has wasted fullfilled life for as not humanity  husband...Angry  so sad yaar i can't believe  now iam so surprised  becoz  in diz centuray who can't be  any women like rano  Cry
Angry

Edited by saila1305 - 26 September 2013 at 2:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777-Dynamite-

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Urghh this is sad...aww i feel terrible for rano...poor female wasted her entire life for an unfaithful bas***d...who doesnt evn remember her this is sad...tommorow will put an end to rano makes it evn more sadder..i jus hate sohum nd bani bt i will firgive sohum nd evn start appreciating if he punch that bas***d hard on his face nd maje him bleed...urghhh ijus hate balbeer...nd knoeing its a real story of a girl makes it painful...now i think bani will b back ti her senses nd wont wait for parmy may b will evn fall fir sohum..nd cingrats cvs u finally turned ur last good charecter to an irritating one..oh yes rajji was hellova irritating nd her scenes were unneccessary..i knw ppl love hrr more dan ur mainlead nd she somewhat brings trp bt that doesnt mean to show some unneccesary stupid scene huh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-BullsEye777

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

right ... very unnecessary scene..sohum insulted rajji  ... but i don't think bani will fall for sohum.. if diz will happn definetly i will switch off da tv ..a s well as very irrirating  sohum  excited to search parmeet in railway station..Angry  so very stupid guy always involving  bani's  problems and her worries.. at the same time he insults  rajji  every time and every where Angry i don't know understand main ide aof cv .. ? finally is cv bringing  to sohum-bani together iam  so weird ..Unhappy

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@lumzz. I agree about Rajji. Even yesterday her scenes were unnecessary and today as well. I am not interested in her stupidity right now.

As for that Balbir, how selfish. He dismissed Rano so easily from his life. He and Daarji are one of a kind - egoistic people who care only about external appearances.

Poor Rano.. All that she was waiting for in her entire life, just shattered in one minute. I really hope Bani learns something from what Rano told her and what she saw now.   

Edited by BullsEye777 - 26 September 2013 at 3:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sailuja-Dynamite-

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Thx 4 wu

HOW DARE BALBIR DID RANO! I hate him so much!
Our dear Rano is shatter...I wish before Rano forget him..get a new life and find a perfect man.
Why didn't Rano and bani go to get apply visa passports for find husbands in Canada???
CV IS STUPID!

-Dynamite-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dynamite-

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Saila for the WU!
I havent watched the epi yet, I'll be back later to comment Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top