Haunted Nights-Kaun Hai Woh Written Update 26 sept'13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
26 sept'13

Epi start with bhakti and her mom's convo. Bhakti said whenever she touch kanhaji's feet she feel that kanhaji is with her. Just then suhasinikaki enter. She said its true that kanhaji is always with her thats why whenever she came in their house it fills with happiness and whenever she left our house all become sad. Suhasini ask kaushalya to take bhakti with her for sometime. Kaushalya first hesist but when suhasini said she is like her mom kaushalya send her.

Kunal was sitting in his room . He was thinking that i said yes for marriege but how i will convince my heart. How will i face vishaka. How will i see her crying. I can live without her but with someone else i cant. Hope my eyes closed and never open. Just then bhakti came in. She knock but kunal didnt notice. She clear her throat. Kunal ask what is she doing here. Bhakti said that suhasinikaki send food for him.kunal said to put it on table and said to leave. Bhakti notice him sad. Bhakti told kunal to eat otherwise it will become cold. Kunal throw the plate from the table. Kunal said i told u i will eat then why r u forcing me? Bhakti become sad and try to took the plate but her finger got hurt. Kunal said sorry and he notice her hand. He ask what happen but bhakti hide it. Kunal said her to sit. Bhakti denied but then sit. Kunal came with a firstaid box and bandage her finger. Bhakti said to kunal that why is he sad she dont know but her dadu told that kanhaji done everything for our good and everything which happen our life has a reason. Kunal said her to show her finger to doctor. Bhakti think kanhaji will solve his all problems. Kunal again said sorry to her. She went away from the room.

Vikram and damodar reach at bhavbhanjan maharaj's home. Manjari came out of the car dikky. Damodar put some powder there. Kajri came and ask who?? They answered and kajri open the door with some mantra. But they are not able to get in. They saw pret aatma. Kajri said dont afraid.today is amavasya. Today all aatma came to visit guruji. Today all tantra break for three minutes. Because that is time to enter aatmas. Manjari thought that it means she can enter in the house and then can do her work. She follow them. The door closed. She thought this house is like hell. She become scared. Guruji was there with all speaking some mantras.manjari feel someone following her. One evil was following her. She thought i think this is the black world which was vishaka telling her. Thats why her hubby and bhavanima came here. Guruji was doing something. All pret aatma wake up from caffin where manjari was going upstairs. They follow her. Manjari feel scared. She look back but cant see anyone. Guruji and all said "jay kalka". Evil was still following manjari. He try to catch her but when she turn it disappear. Manjari knock a door. Suddenlly it opens automatically and then closed.she ran down and fell down from the last stair. She saw caffins there. She become more scared. Vishaka's room door opened. Guruji was turning in an evil. Vishaka notice manjari there. Guruji come to know about manjari. He scream who dare to enter his house without his permission??

Precap:

Evils catch manjari. Manjari told vishaka to run out. She ask how?? Manjari told that in night for three minutes all tantras will be break. All roots will be open. Mamaji and sachin were discussing something. The closed box in bhawanima's secret room open. Vishaka was running on the road. One car was just going to hit her. One lady came out of the car.
Edited by Dipu_taarey - 10 years ago
thanx for the WU Dipu ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#6600cc">thanx for the WU Dipu😊</font>
u welcome sania...

just see last post in your post "looking forword for tomorrows epi". me sahi hu na??
Originally posted by CrazyDips...

u welcome sania...

just see last post in your post "looking forword for tomorrows epi". me sahi hu na??
okay i'll check and reply there ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

sent for sticking :)
thanks appy...