Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: niki_2293

Disha i dnt think she is doing any gud for her husband. U defend someone whom u respect or luk upto. In jaya's case she tosses ashish as if he is an old rag. She neglects him n doesnt care for his wishes,insulting him whenevr possible.
I can think of kamini's deeds as acceptable for once cz she is concernd abt kunal n kittu. Bt why does jaya hav to poke hr nose into everything. Thats the reasn she is the most hated charactr of the show.

Niki, I was being sarcastic. ðŸ˜³ I agree with you. 
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh disha..i thot i hav cum accross the 1st ever jaya fan🤣..waise to is ladki ka koi fans nai hoga bt anti-fans bht sare hain😊
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I do hope she realises her mistakes, because I'd really like to see her grow as a character. 

Bilkul sahi kaha tumne. ðŸ˜† However, if things dun improve with her character she's just going to have to live with her anti-fans. ðŸ˜†
Edited by turnonthelights - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
Yeah..initialy when she was shown as comical i really likd hr dn..nw due to her rude mannerisms i guess she has becum a total vamp. I hope she improves. MAY cvs put sm sense into jaya's role. She gets on my nerves nw!
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand why she hates shergill parivar so much. I mean she always have something bad against them. Yesterday everyone got that she din want to do any work and is pretending to have headache. I hope ashish has someone new in his life and jaya back to maayka will understand shradha's situation
nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You totally should open that thread ðŸ˜‰ Doesnt look like madam stupid is going to redeem herself anytime soon.. And we get to see her hog screen space every single day ðŸ¤¢ Might as well make it worth while for us ðŸ˜†
She seems positively jealous when ever she sees shranal together. Thank god she is married.. Abhi itna jal rahi hai, tho imagine if she was single🤣 major nazar from her on the couple. 

On a serious note, i must say there are daughters in law like her, unfortunately. May be not to this extent of bordering on evil... But then, they have some good quality as a saviour. But this woman! She is beyond selfish. She doesnt even know to sweet talk. Generally most vamps are good at that. She fails misarabely even as a negative character😆
Edited by nsheena - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

I don't understand why she hates shergill parivar so much. I mean she always have something bad against them. Yesterday everyone got that she din want to do any work and is pretending to have headache. I hope ashish has someone new in his life and jaya back to maayka will understand shradha's situation

the saddest part of dis show is that ashish takes his wife side. Why doesnt he realize that she is a vixen. Total joru ka gulaam😆