Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Albalushi

I think kamya is also wrong.bcoz that time kamya said all of them done a good work.bt after she is bitching wth prat tht khushal didnt work in this task
Kamya is double standard.
Hate kamya chupa rustum.

but that doesn't make guahar right
Originally posted by: -shabz-

its actually kamya and pratusha who are not telling the truth, first they tell her to make the decision and when she does, they have a problem with it.

no guahar lied that final decision toh mera hoga...then only kamya said that they are is no point of us giving the names then ...watch the episode carefully
Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Guhar asked everyone prat and kamya did not give anyones name they said u give and others said guhar and kushal.Guhar was rite simply prat and kamya made a hugama.

no guahar said ki final decision mera hoga then what was the use of kamya nd prats giving names because they knew ki guahar toh apna aur kushal ka nam hi select karegi
Originally posted by: lifelessons

Ok I saw the episode without keeping anything in my mind so I can see for myself. Basically big boss told Gauhar that she will take everyone's suggestion n decide with everyone's sehmati. So what she should have said is ke ok guys its decided I will take mine and kushal's name because kamya did say ke everyone worked accordingly. So there was no apsi sehmati  when she took the names and big boss even repeated it to everyone. 

but she said she will not go to heaven jab tak armaan waha hai ...abh kaha gayi sachai ki devi
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

Swap was not mentioned then. 

Swap was mentioned before...Actually I watched it really carefully...Big boss called Gauhar and Arman in confession room. Told Gauhar that she will have to choose two people who performed best and cannot choose Elli and Ratan as they were named worst performers. He then said the best names would go to Heaven.
He then told Arman same thing but to choose two worst performers and he cannot take Shilpa and Tani's name as they were chosen as best performers and the worst performers will go to hell.

they knew this is gonna happen..Gauhar from the beginning maintained through her tone and words that basically end decision will be hers when big boss had said that she should discuss with other members and the decision should be according to everyone's will.
Arman outright told everyone this is the case...they decided two names Rajat and Sangram...but some people started saying Rajat is ill...discussion was left at that.

then big boss announced again that the names should be given by everyone's will and mutual decision and there will be a swap...Gauhar gave her and Kushal's name (there was no mutual decision) which upset Kamya...Arman gave Sangram and Andy's (again mutual was Sangram and Rajat) Andy's name didn't even come up in discussion...which upset Andy.
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshay359

but she said she will not go to heaven jab tak armaan waha hai ...abh kaha gayi sachai ki devi

Actually exactly my point...if you read carefully...she did not disclose things properly to other members...I could see her trying to hide her smile when big boss told her about swap and she gets to choose the name...she had decided right there and then who is going...thats why she just made half hearted attempt at asking the other inmates...in reality What she should have done is that consult everyone properly and after mutual decision take the name or atleast should have told them ke I will take mine and Kushal's name...she didnt do that.
gauhar is a rude and mean liar
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup !! she is a liar and a disgusting human being !!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lakshay359

no she clearly said aapko jo olna hai boldo final decision mera hoga which is wrong

that was after asking Kamya and Pratyusha 100 times for their suggestion... obviously if Kamya said "you just decide" then Gauhar is going to say "yeah I will but it's my responsibility to ask!" 
sia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is a liar
 she lied then
and today also she lied  that she dint lie that time