Very difficult task .... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome back Shobhana. 😊
Bhabho trying her level best to match sandys cooking standards 🤣 🤣
Welcome back Shobhana. My worst fears about this track are coming true and the separation has become a big farce. So I have decided to give the serial a break till it becomes more positive and loose ends are tied.
welcome back shobi
there is no need to keep tracking on the no. of days. as they are following DABH calendar. Just watch the show and enjoy what they r showing.😆
regarding BS there is no sign for revelation are visible.🥱

Good to have u back Shobi...
But I can't talk about DABH at all... stopped watching it altogether...
I just come to d forums these days...
But ppl seem to be enjoying Bhasan antics here...
Welcome back Shobi. Nice to have you hear. As far as I see it this track is going no where. I guess we are running in the 5th day of the challenge. As of now no concrete clue on how this track will end.
Some hints-jewellery scam and chavi marriage can be one way . This will be positive as Sandhya might expose scam and Bhabo might accept them albeit reluctantly
Sandhya doing more blunders. Bhabo fed up. Maha anagan drama. Bhabo accuses Sandhya of being a bad wife. Sooraj disagrees. Again shout. Bhabo says something abt shop in her name. Sooraj decides to walk out completely( negative outcome though every viewer will be happy to see it 😃)

But one thing I can say till Chavi's marriage they will not show a proper break up in RP. Because for Chavi's sake the brothers will want to maintain a semblance of togetherness and even Bhabo might tolerate Sandhya. So we can say this phase is calm before the storm. But to be frank even I have been skipping episodes or watching here and there only as it is dragging like anything.