RK mesmerised by his own PDA with Biwi - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
lovely post..need to watch epi still :p
RK rocked todays episode...his every expression were brilliant..when RK saw in big-screen himself n madhu he just lost in that..this scene was amezing..that dialogue was awesome
me too waiting to see how will RK change his mind..n what will madhu's decision?
so true...precap was just cherry on cake...they really can set screen on fire just with their simple eye lock.. bloody hell I am feeling like time is not moving at alll...😑
Originally posted by luv_rk

RK rocked todays episode...his every expression were brilliant..when RK saw in big-screen himself n madhu he just lost in that..this scene was amezing..that dialogue was awesome
me too waiting to see how will RK change his mind..n what will madhu's decision?

I guess after all its RK who is unpredictable πŸ˜† & after all its Madhu who will give in to her hubby's demands πŸ€” Ye toh hona hi tha πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Agree with your post.and after a long time found the epi gripping and waiting for 2morows.
Originally posted by Drashti13

beautiful epi..rk was superb today.πŸ‘.so was rishbala magical moments❀️ ..loved the precap ..lovely post..πŸ‘

Thnx Yeah Epi was really good 😳
Originally posted by orchid70

WELL SAID...πŸ˜†...
ABOUT TIME HE SAW WHAT WE SEE EVERYDAY.

Had the same effect on him I must say πŸ˜†
Originally posted by radiance

beautiful ,,  Rk may  actually also start singing" hum hai deewane " πŸ˜‰

I wish he does that Maza aayega 🀣
Originally posted by ANJALI_SAMARIYA