Sasural Simar Ka

26/09/13 Sid gifts Roli necklace. Haila Hot hot Rosid dance!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ok i am dead guys Dead just came back. before i die again lets cut to the chase quickly LOL

Ok so shaurya comes calls jhanvi and tells her he wants to talk to her she said no. he started to horn, jhanvi comes down, shaurya says i like u etc etc. Jhanvi says stay away from me.

Rosim wakes up. They went downstairs to see who is making noise. they see jhanvi and asks what she is doing here she said shaurya came. she didnt told them anything about what shaurya said.

Morning everyone is doing preparations for paris babys naming ceremony. Roli tells jhanvi she is proud of her that she forgot all her problems and is happily participating in all the arrangements.

Jhanvi gets a phone call from the dean of the hospital, he apologize to her and asks her to come back to work. Jhanvi says no. Roli tells her she made the right decision. 

Ok best part of todays episode 

Rolis phone rings. Sid grabs Roli and carried her in his arms. He puts her down infront of the mirror. Roli asks what. Sid replies he has a surprise for her. Sid closes Roli eyes Embarrassed Sid gifts Roli a gift set with necklace and earrings. Roli says its beautiful, Sid says not yet. Sid puts them on Roli. Roli asks is it now, Sid says no, just need a smile, then it will be anmol (precious). Roli smiles. Roli closes sid eyes. Roli gets shy. Sid asks are u feeling shy. Roli looks at Sid. Sid doesn't need eyes to see his Roli he can listen to her every heart beat and feel what she is feeling every second. Roli was about to kiss Sid on his cheeks. Sid forwards his face (kyun sid apna face aage kiya), other wise she would have kissed LOL Roli gets up and was about to go. Sid grabs her and hold her tight Heart Sid kicks Rolis sandals out of her 1 feet. Roli looks at Sid and signals him to kick the other one Embarrassed then Roli dance on sids feet. so close so close Day Dreaming

Uma comes and interupts them Angry and asks them to come downstairs. They feel awkward. They went downstairs holding each other hands, smiling Big smile

Next again pari ki mom shouting at simar Angry

Precap. Baby naming ceremony, babys named will not be krishna suggested by simar it will aarav.

Thank You guys! Sorry I was little late I was dead after the scene Big smile

Edited by sandraj - 26 September 2013 at 9:37am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*krass~~~Sweta~~~srdeviHarryAustraliavidyasuresh..Reem...Nisha.suju.diyasriArabjanrolisiddhantAmreenBanoMansosita_ramashahzmagicalrosid-Sakthi-sara1990-Arjunzaadi-hangok-VildanaROSID--MitwaIshqPe-JaymaaHemaG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26/09/13 Sid gifts Roli necklace. Haila Hot hot Rosid dance!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magicalrosid

IF-Dazzler

magicalrosid

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yes u was lateLOL anyway i am first didiDancing really this is the most romantic dance i have ever seenBlushing love u rosid really  i am dead seeing rosid so closeEmbarrassed how cute it is... when roli was about to kiss i was screAming Sillylike anything but this sid na floped it itsLOL ok anyway it was a really a  treat for all rosidians thank u didi for the wonderful postEmbarrassedClap

Edited by magicalrosid - 26 September 2013 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....

rolisiddhant

Goldie

rolisiddhant

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
oh oh same here becca... i too died... i was dying after watching yesterday scene repeatedly and again this scene... omg... maar hi dala aaj to Rosid ne hume...

thnks for the post...

....Melissa....

sunithi

sunithi

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

awesome scene and awesome rosid and awesome post sandra..plz cvcs continue rosid scenes forever...

....Melissa....

diyasri

Goldie

diyasri

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Haha.. Becca Not only You I think most of the Rosidians are dead.. Hehe Me tooDead... I am died and went to Rosid heaven.. Embarrassed.. Wah.. What a beautiful scene.. Just cant say it in wordsEmbarrassed... OMG... Cv's please kill us with these type of Rosid scenes...
Lets party guys...DancingParty

And Becca Thanks for the Amazing post

....Melissa....

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
it was beautiful becca!!!! so awesome hayee i can't describe itHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....raokrithika

.Nisha.

.Nisha.

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
becca thank u so much Clapfor the wu now i clear sid dialog 
i too dead wow sid turned pakka pakka pakka husband  Thumbs Upomg  all rosidans waiting in this momentParty i am deadDead out of the sky my mind full of rosid scene and  dialog Day Dreaming

....Melissa....

.shikha.

.shikha.

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
tfs beccaHeart
lolLOL...dead ones will not speakDead...so m remaining quiet Wink Tongue
agreed 2 anu...rosid ne maar dala hume...Blushing

....Melissa....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top