26/09/13 Sid gifts Roli necklace. Haila Hot hot Rosid dance!

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok i am dead guys 🤢 just came back. before i die again lets cut to the chase quickly 😆

Ok so shaurya comes calls jhanvi and tells her he wants to talk to her she said no. he started to horn, jhanvi comes down, shaurya says i like u etc etc. Jhanvi says stay away from me.

Rosim wakes up. They went downstairs to see who is making noise. they see jhanvi and asks what she is doing here she said shaurya came. she didnt told them anything about what shaurya said.

Morning everyone is doing preparations for paris babys naming ceremony. Roli tells jhanvi she is proud of her that she forgot all her problems and is happily participating in all the arrangements.

Jhanvi gets a phone call from the dean of the hospital, he apologize to her and asks her to come back to work. Jhanvi says no. Roli tells her she made the right decision. 

Ok best part of todays episode 

Rolis phone rings. Sid grabs Roli and carried her in his arms. He puts her down infront of the mirror. Roli asks what. Sid replies he has a surprise for her. Sid closes Roli eyes 😳 Sid gifts Roli a gift set with necklace and earrings. Roli says its beautiful, Sid says not yet. Sid puts them on Roli. Roli asks is it now, Sid says no, just need a smile, then it will be anmol (precious). Roli smiles. Roli closes sid eyes. Roli gets shy. Sid asks are u feeling shy. Roli looks at Sid. Sid doesn't need eyes to see his Roli he can listen to her every heart beat and feel what she is feeling every second. Roli was about to kiss Sid on his cheeks. Sid forwards his face (kyun sid apna face aage kiya), other wise she would have kissed 😆 Roli gets up and was about to go. Sid grabs her and hold her tight ❤️ Sid kicks Rolis sandals out of her 1 feet. Roli looks at Sid and signals him to kick the other one 😳 then Roli dance on sids feet. so close so close 

Uma comes and interupts them 😡 and asks them to come downstairs. They feel awkward. They went downstairs holding each other hands, smiling 😃

Next again pari ki mom shouting at simar 😡

Precap. Baby naming ceremony, babys named will not be krishna suggested by simar it will aarav.

Thank You guys! Sorry I was little late I was dead after the scene 😃

Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes u was late😆 anyway i am first didi really this is the most romantic dance i have ever seen☺️ love u rosid really  i am dead seeing rosid so close😳 how cute it is... when roli was about to kiss i was screAming 🤪like anything but this sid na floped it its😆 ok anyway it was a really a  treat for all rosidians thank u didi for the wonderful post😳👏Edited by magicalrosid - 10 years ago
rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh oh same here becca... i too died... i was dying after watching yesterday scene repeatedly and again this scene... omg... maar hi dala aaj to Rosid ne hume...

thnks for the post...
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awesome scene and awesome rosid and awesome post sandra..plz cvcs continue rosid scenes forever...

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haha.. Becca Not only You I think most of the Rosidians are dead.. Hehe Me too🤢... I am died and went to Rosid heaven.. 😳.. Wah.. What a beautiful scene.. Just cant say it in words😳... OMG... Cv's please kill us with these type of Rosid scenes...
Lets party guys...🥳

And Becca Thanks for the Amazing post
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was beautiful becca!!!! so awesome hayee i can't describe it❤️
.Nisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
becca thank u so much 👏for the wu now i clear sid dialog 
i too dead wow sid turned pakka pakka pakka husband  👍🏼omg  all rosidans waiting in this moment🥳 i am dead🤢 out of the sky my mind full of rosid scene and  dialog 
.shikha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs becca❤️
lol😆...dead ones will not speak🤢...so m remaining quiet 😉 😛
agreed 2 anu...rosid ne maar dala hume...☺️
Deenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rosid scene  is awesome . lovely rosid ❤️
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail