The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Total Strangers || KiSha Episodes (epi-4) Updt. Pg4. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
kisha metEmbarrassed
and d precap s sooperrrLOL
continue soonSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Total Strangers || KiSha Episodes (epi-4) Updt. Pg4. (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAYAMA

Groupbie

SAYAMA

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Nice yAaar excited for the pecap ...
Suma well dne plz update soon

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Firstly I thank you all so much, like really I mean it, thank you all. I really love you all from the bottom of my heart Day Dreaming, loving this episodes were just in my dreams and yes, let me tell you readers! You made my dream come true, this is gonna be the highlighter of the day, and I thank you all very much, even thanks is not enough i guess. I love you. Hug

Total Strangers - Kisha Episodes. 
Episode-4. 

I know I had this plan for like atleast the half of the day, okay I tell you 5 hours, I'm such a jerk ! Perhaps, that doesn't even care, where atleast I have a true mission to do. "Interact with the stud". The stud yes, him KD. I know short-forms go so  exxttrraaaordianary for him, it does. Because he is extraordinary I believe so, I met him just 5 hours before and he's on my nerves, really he is. There, I again divert my mind into such silly things, get me. Oh Kiya listen , just focus how to speak like a princess, how to act as if you don't give a sh*t, how to walk like Princess of Monaco. Yes, these are my plans. 
I hear something a noise creaking my window. I said stunned "Who's this, If you are a robot, ghost or whatever listen I'm not scared. Okay?" I was scared. I heard someone laughing throughout. I asked vigorously "Okay listen, stop laughing I know ghosts laugh Okay I'm scared of you now, get lost". The window door opened. Thankfully, It was KD. Oh sh*t it is KD. He laughed through his heart. I said "Are you finished?" He replied "Finished? What?". I answered in a sigh mood " Finished laughing?" He replied me again in a joyful mood " Yeah, sweet. You know why was I laughing?" I didn't have the answer I remained silent. "Okay, I was laughing, because I know you are a scare-crow and you were afraid? Dude, I mean love, do you believe in such ghost things, they do exist but, maybe they don't." I answered with such a same rapport "I believe does that mind you?" He kept silent. I was atleast happy to see him here in my room. "You have a different room" he said. I went on " I know I'm a music lover, I have more that 1000's of bob marley posters, you need one. Let me tell you I'm a voracious reader". He said with eyebrows up "Really? Oh mee god- Even I love books okay, books with fights and  I love video games." I kept silent listening to him. 
Suddenly I heard someone climbing upstairs, I said with sudden action "woah! GOOO!" He was standing still, and the fears went on okay. The door was opening

Precap- We were still, we feared, eyes were onto each other, the door was opening and it was it was.. :p I' can't tell love, you need to wait till.. you comment. LOL. 
Love, suma. 

P-s. - That one i wrote above means all. I love you all, you mean everything to me, you encourage me writing this episodes, and it means a lot. Well, let me tell you a new character is coming soon in next epi. Yeah@ Cool

Edited by -Infinity- - 18 November 2013 at 2:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SAYAMAdeepa101aishu3003

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
amazinggg updtSmile
loveedd d kisha partLOL
who s datConfusedSmileWink
waaiting for d nxt partEmbarrassed

SAYAMA