The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Total Strangers || KiSha Episodes (epi-4) Updt. Pg4. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niths0204

it was nice ... Really? How sweet. Big smile
im very eager to read the next part ...kd's entry Ah. That's so sweet of u ,.. updating soon. 
update sooon pls Sure now only. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Total Strangers || KiSha Episodes (epi-4) Updt. Pg4. (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joshyalbinaAlBz

Gr8 job. . Thumbs Up  Thankkss. Smile
lovd it Heart Awh, Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joshyalbinaAlBz

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

Amazing updateClap  Thankyouu..

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Total Strangers- KiSha Episodes.
Episode 3

I heard the footsteps running through the main door as it was close. I nevertheless know to stop or to run and open the door as if I knew him since ages, but I didn't it would be our first meet, first handshake. I was so insane about him, oh I was stupid. The doorbell rang with a sudden click, aunty was asking me to open the door, the best opportunity to interact with him. I just ran and opened the door, he was huge he had those muscled body and yet saying hot, he would be 5'11 and that's what matters I could come up to his lips it was just a guess but perhaps. I gave the world's best smile on my face and he even gave the same. I just said immediately "Hey, I'm Kiya Gujral". He said with a sudden reply "Oh, nice to meet you Miss, I'm .." I just sparked "Keshav Desai Kd?" He said with a little shyness on him "Yeah, how do you know?" I replied with the same gesture, "Um... I'm your new neighbour I interacted with your mum she's so sweet." He calling out his mum "Mama, you didn't tell me about her ,why?" The cheesiest line I love it and I said " No problem, I'm new so.. she somehow wanted to give you surprise". He was like full on red and said "Ah, there you go sweet excuse me." giving a side-way wink to me. 

"I'd better go." I said with a loud voice, aunt heard it and replied "Wait, till you have the lunch dear." I said knowingly "No aunt that's cool, I'm late for my tutions". She was left a little upset knowing me she said "Okay, bye dear" even with the same mood I said the same bye to her.The road to our home I was just thinking about him. Well, kiya now you have to do is interact that were my new words of mission. 

Precap- Kiya's found a new way to interact but suddenly kd enters her bedroom. To find out what's next read the new episode.. 

P.s- I know this one sucks, I'm such a bad in writing. I know please don't lie. Always you're welcome to throw andas and tamatars, most welcome. But yet i love kisha so much that I can't resist I can help I reallyy had to make this episodes on them. They are so faboulous Big smile Embarrassed this one's big right? Tongue

love, suma. as you know me. :p 

Edited by Crazydevils - 13 October 2013 at 4:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SAYAMAloveukishadeepa101ItsMe_Ammu..WitchGrave..aishu3003

niths0204

niths0204

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hey tht was nice one yaar...
next KD in kiya's bedroom!!!!OMG...
pls update soon...
btw ur name???

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niths0204

hey tht was nice one yaar... Thankyyoou soo much. Hug
next KD in kiya's bedroom!!!!OMG... Yeahh.. I know ;p Smile
pls update soon... Sure, I need comments for that and you guys have to give tht. I'll pm you when i update. kay?
btw ur name??? Suma. and yours?? Smile Nice meeting yuh. 

ItsMe_Ammu

IF-Dazzler

ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Nice one...
So Kisha finally meet, liked their first meeting...
Excited for the next part, update soon...Smile

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I loved all threre parts I mean woow yasr kd beiig a little shy but still msughty
Kiya alll falling for him trying to intreact
Hmmm precap ixzz intrstimg if u can continue plzx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top