The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Total Strangers || KiSha Episodes (epi-4) Updt. Pg4. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Kisha Episodic || Total Strangers 
2nd episode.

The way I entered the room it was so pretty, I thought to myself kiya why don't you please once clean your room, won't that be great. Uh, stupid me! This room was a perfection everything was tidy, with all over whites, I was in a paradise I guess, The exterior of the house sucks. But what's inside that matters as our heart, We should never look a persons face to judge but their hearts that's what matters to me. "Oh the ceiling, that beautiful", I slipped a word onto my mouth still regretting , "Really darling, thank you ". Ah, the voice the voice was of a 60 year old lady. She was beautiful at this age. "Do you have your past photos?" I asked with a straight voice hoping that she would accept to show. " Really? Why not , wait a second." She replied to me with a smile. 

Suddenly I saw a hunk's photo hanging up there I was awestruck looking at it, ah This guy I want to meet him. But I thought why am I doing a house meeting contest, dude why am I meeting everyone. The lady came in a minute, as she promised . She opened her brown album with approx. 350 pages , ah I'm a calculater. Then she let me see her images they were beautiful, she was so beautiful. "Do you have any kids?" I was a little hesitate to ask this. But yet she smiled and said "Yes, I do but one".  I asked without any second wasting "Who's it? Of course He/she had a name? I'm eager waiting for he/she", She laughed and said " It's he and he is Keshav Desai, KD". I calculated and thought he was the hunk man the mystery. Ah finally, the moment was yet to come. 

P.s- Hope you like 2nd epi. I know it sucks. Bad comments and rotten eggs are appreciated. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa101joshyalbinaAlBzItsMe_Ammu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Total Strangers || KiSha Episodes (epi-4) Updt. Pg4. (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ARandKJFan

IF-Stunnerz

ARandKJFan

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Nice job Suma. :)
Please try to make it a little bit longer.
Eager to read more of the story. :)

ItsMe_Ammu

IF-Dazzler

ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Longer than the first part...Tongue
Kiya has entered the house, and KD's name make an enrty, waiting for KD'd real entry now...
Update soon and thanks for the PM..Smile

niths0204

niths0204

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
it was nice ...
im very eager to read the next part ...kd's entry
update sooon pls

joshyalbinaAlBz

Goldie

joshyalbinaAlBz

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Gr8 job. . Thumbs Up
lovd it Heart

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Amazing update Clap

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Nice job Suma. :) Thankyou. 
Please try to make it a little bit longer. I don't have that time , so sorry. :P 
Eager to read more of the story. :) Yup. Thanks for liking it. Smile

-Infinity-

-Infinity-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajan_kisha

Longer than the first part...Tongue Acha ji , Tongue Thike! 
Kiya has entered the house, and KD's name make an enrty, waiting for KD'd real entry now... Yeaahhh,... So excited na. :p Smile
Update soon and thanks for the PM..Smile Ur most welcome. Sure fpr suure..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top