Users

Frequent Posters

-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: niths0204

hey tht was nice one yaar... Thankyyoou soo much. ๐Ÿค—

next KD in kiya's bedroom!!!!OMG... Yeahh.. I know ;p ๐Ÿ˜Š
pls update soon... Sure, I need comments for that and you guys have to give tht. I'll pm you when i update. kay?
btw ur name??? Suma. and yours?? ๐Ÿ˜Š Nice meeting yuh. 

ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one...
So Kisha finally meet, liked their first meeting...
Excited for the next part, update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved all threre parts I mean woow yasr kd beiig a little shy but still msughty
Kiya alll falling for him trying to intreact
Hmmm precap ixzz intrstimg if u can continue plzx
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kisha met๐Ÿ˜ณ
and d precap s sooperrr๐Ÿ˜†
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
SAYAMA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice yAaar excited for the pecap ...
Suma well dne plz update soon
-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Firstly I thank you all so much, like really I mean it, thank you all. I really love you all from the bottom of my heart , loving this episodes were just in my dreams and yes, let me tell you readers! You made my dream come true, this is gonna be the highlighter of the day, and I thank you all very much, even thanks is not enough i guess. I love you. ๐Ÿค—

Total Strangers - Kisha Episodes. 
Episode-4. 

I know I had this plan for like atleast the half of the day, okay I tell you 5 hours, I'm such a jerk ! Perhaps, that doesn't even care, where atleast I have a true mission to do. "Interact with the stud". The stud yes, him KD. I know short-forms go so  exxttrraaaordianary for him, it does. Because he is extraordinary I believe so, I met him just 5 hours before and he's on my nerves, really he is. There, I again divert my mind into such silly things, get me. Oh Kiya listen , just focus how to speak like a princess, how to act as if you don't give a sh*t, how to walk like Princess of Monaco. Yes, these are my plans. 
I hear something a noise creaking my window. I said stunned "Who's this, If you are a robot, ghost or whatever listen I'm not scared. Okay?" I was scared. I heard someone laughing throughout. I asked vigorously "Okay listen, stop laughing I know ghosts laugh Okay I'm scared of you now, get lost". The window door opened. Thankfully, It was KD. Oh sh*t it is KD. He laughed through his heart. I said "Are you finished?" He replied "Finished? What?". I answered in a sigh mood " Finished laughing?" He replied me again in a joyful mood " Yeah, sweet. You know why was I laughing?" I didn't have the answer I remained silent. "Okay, I was laughing, because I know you are a scare-crow and you were afraid? Dude, I mean love, do you believe in such ghost things, they do exist but, maybe they don't." I answered with such a same rapport "I believe does that mind you?" He kept silent. I was atleast happy to see him here in my room. "You have a different room" he said. I went on " I know I'm a music lover, I have more that 1000's of bob marley posters, you need one. Let me tell you I'm a voracious reader". He said with eyebrows up "Really? Oh mee god- Even I love books okay, books with fights and  I love video games." I kept silent listening to him. 
Suddenly I heard someone climbing upstairs, I said with sudden action "woah! GOOO!" He was standing still, and the fears went on okay. The door was opening

Precap- We were still, we feared, eyes were onto each other, the door was opening and it was it was.. :p I' can't tell love, you need to wait till.. you comment. LOL. 
Love, suma. 

P-s. - That one i wrote above means all. I love you all, you mean everything to me, you encourage me writing this episodes, and it means a lot. Well, let me tell you a new character is coming soon in next epi. Yeah@ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by -Infinity- - 10 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazinggg updt๐Ÿ˜Š
loveedd d kisha part๐Ÿ˜†
who s dat๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
waaiting for d nxt part๐Ÿ˜ณ
SAYAMA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome post yaar curious to know who is the new character