Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

AGAR TUM MIL JAO / IF I'M ABLE TO CALL YOU MINE TH2 (COMPLETED)

ZANADI IF-Dazzler
ZANADI
ZANADI

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

AGAR TUM MIL JAO

IF I'M ABLE TO CALL YOU MINE

HELLO, HELLO
IS THERE SHEYTAN?

HUH? BINDI IS THAT YOU?

HAVE YOU HEAR,
ZANADI HAS OPEN NEW THREAD FOR AGAR TUM MIL JAO?
WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD IS TALKING ABOUT THIS!

OH REALLY? GREAT!! I CAN FINALLY SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY BINDI.

KYA???

HAAN!!! I WILL FINALLY TAKE YOU TO SOME SPEACIAL PLACES.

LISTEN SHEYTAN.
IF YOU DARE TO TAKE ME TO THE HELL I WILL MAKE KEBAB FROM YOU.
I AM PURE LUCKNOW WOMAN POWER LIKE MY SALU UNCLE.

HE IS A MAN!

HAAN... AND? HE IS INDIAN!

ANYWAY. I JUST WANT TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH MY BINDI.
WE SHOULD LEARN EACHOTHER. 

QUALITY TIME? I GIVE YOU QUALITY TIME.

Arnav

EXCUSE ME?

OH, COME ON BINDI LET US CELEBRATE WITH ZANA!!

SHOULD WE REALLY???

OFCOURSE BINDI, ZANA IS WORKING SO HARD!

OK...OK...OK

PARTY...PARTY...PARTY

OH, DEVI MEIYA SHEIYTAN CANT DANCE.
WAIT I SHOW YOU LUCKNOW STYLE.

SmileWELCOME GUYSSmile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ZANADI - 30 March 2014 at 4:24pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

S786S10YhushniyalovebadhanGullamanju_aroraneena2000Anannya_Vidashanti4mages1866BarunFan1212moncheribhambariGogoismita45ramadeviyasmmaaziasinhasmaria29anupmhala4meZakiZNathiya143saruni0109prasanna.pll..Gungun..llNidhiNevkashmala.123nataliyagreshuakapsjdd1959Krishika209sana48Pdroverdima_aanjusr06shipra.aquakhareshelleysessyshyamala_mohandattamaitryl.savitreejessjazzKavya_sarungmskhararnavarnaushianjalekoiskzariya123katjpurnima209mahrusweetyadhu11Titaliya1234YaSha0512cute_sarunhoney-sweetyrisha8aysemLDGstar_fan1deepa.eameena671meniranjana00dazzling_gloryalicia212piya-jiya-Prithi-zafifffan123sruthickoKBSoavni_barunanu_j_menonNiaksharmapup03jeb1Suchi.RFAYKHAN29summaiyasayedThanuAditya_sree_HappytwinkleMeenu_Luvs_ASR

ZANADI IF-Dazzler
ZANADI
ZANADI

DO YOU HEAR THE MUSIC
THIS WAS THE PRESENT FROM MY BUDDY MUSAX

EMMM...IM MEAN MUSAX007

THANK YOU MUSA SO MUCH
LOVE YOUHeart

INDEX

Chapter 1-12

13. DELICIOUS BINDI page 1

14. THEIR SECOND KISS page 25 ( now on page 1 )

15. FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN page 40 ( now on page 1 )

16. PICKNIC IN HELL page 55 ( now on page 1 )

Edited by ZANADI - 30 March 2014 at 4:16pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

drakecyruscute.sanaAnannya_VidaPriya4Mirralovebadhanshrushti2445ramadevikklgirlll..Gungun..llgreshuNidhiNevsierapomeroyKrishika209sana48shipra.aquadima_ajessjazzsessyl.savitreePdrovermahrusweetykatjpurnima209asha_mehtagifttagarnaushimoonlight2630Titaliya1234YaSha0512honey-sweetyrisha8Aisha1996-Prithi-meniranjana00piya-jiyazafideepa.eameena671sruthickoKBSoavni_barunanu_j_menonpup03jeb1summaiyasayedSuchi.RFAYKHAN29Happytwinkle_sree_

ZANADI IF-Dazzler
ZANADI
ZANADI

READ HERE MY OTHER STORIES:

MY STORIES INDEX

YOU CAN FIND ME NOW ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/za.na.144

FOR PMS BUDDY ME

(Will only accept if u comment or like)

Edited by ZANADI - 26 September 2013 at 5:35am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebadhanAnannya_Vidall..Gungun..llhala4meprasanna.pmaaziaNidhiNevgreshukklgirl45ramadevikushiasr26sessydima_aKrishika209sana48Neha.ASPdrovermahrusweetyYaSha0512gifttaghararnavarnaushimeniranjana00ameena671deepa.esruthickanu_j_menonhoney-sweetyrisha8Happytwinklepup03_sree_summaiyasayedSuchi.RFAYKHAN29jeb1

ZANADI IF-Dazzler
ZANADI
ZANADI

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
                                          [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

[NOCOPY]

COPYRIGHTED WORK

I DON'T  ALLOW ANYBODY TO COPY MY WORK, AGAR TUM MIL JAO BELONGS TO ME. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR ANYBODY TO COPY AND PASTE MY WORK ANYWHERE. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY THE AUTOR ALONE SO THINK BEFORE YOU STEAL MY WORK BECAUSE THIS WILL HAVE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU. 

IF I FIND OUT THAT SOMEBODY STEAL MY WORK I WILL STOP UPDATING.

ZANA

Arnav: black

Khushi: red

Aman: blue

Thank you Anannya_Vida for this amazing BannerHeart

13. DELICIOUS BINDI 

He walked with her outside the cockpit where two Pilots stand outside with concerned faces. Everything fine guys...we just make some experiments...they walk fast inside the cockpit to check everything.

When they close the door he pressed Bindi on the next wall and spoke...babys haan???...

She widened her eyes in surprise and formed them then to slits. She pointed with her index finger at his face and spoke...listen Sheytan...I dont know what you want from me but there are other girls outside...just pick one of them ok?...i love my Devi Meiya...me and D.M. share one wonderful friendship...I cant give this up...I cant go with you to hell...this is impossible for me...and stop using this seducing creme...this is unfair...

He walked now one step back moved his hand up to her index finger and took it between his fingers. Now he starts to move it to his lips while she widened her eyes again. Fear was clear show in her face...no,no,no...dont eat me...please...he still didnt stop while she continue with her words...please, Sheytan...I am not so delicious...I mean maybe you like...Europeans or Americans more...her finger was now near his lips when he placed his lips on her fingertip. It was just a little small soft kiss on her fingertip...

I mean...she spoke and start to stammer...Asians are...are...nnnooot...sooo...deliii...ciiouss...

He doesnt let her fingertip go but he spoke again to her and this time his voice was just a whisper...Oh...really?...

She swallowed and try to speak without stammering...what I mean Mr. Sheytan is...he pinned her again on the wall and pressed himself on her. She could feel his whole weight. The mixture of good looking Sheytan, hard muscles, seducing creme and his special scent let her legs lose their whole power.

She gazed at his face and asked herself if he had more of different disguises which he chose. Maybe he had some kind of wardrobe and inside them are human masks which he changed every day. Maybe he is today this so called Arnav Singh Raizada but tomorrow one old men or maybe even a woman. She got a shock of her life about this thought. Did she just kissed a girl? No this cant be. Sheytans are not girls. They are always men.

Her Buaji was always talking about men when she spoke about seducing innocent girls. Anyway, it was enough for her that she kissed him. How will she handle a girls kiss? By the way, if he takes her really to hell with him she will ask him if he could only wear this disguise. Yes, this is her absolutely favorite. But on the other side, she was not sure how long will she stay stable with his face, smell and...well ,everything. He is pure sin.

Her small nose smelled some kind of smell and she realized that this was his scent. She spoke her thoughts out...oh no...not this scent...please, stop this...this is not fair...first your creme and now this scent...Allure, right Sheytan?...please stop this Allure...

I cant Bindi...why Sheytan...because I want you to be mine...she was back from everything and was in her shocking condition. Kya?...no,no...I cant be yours...even if you take me to hell I will never be yours...oh, yes...you will...no...you will Bindi, you will...I guaranty you, you will...

With this words he let her go and spoke...Bindi...we land soon...do me a favor and change in your usual clothes...she was trying to calm herself of this hostile take-over and didnt even hear what he spoke to her. She looked up to him and spoke one short...huh?...out. He walked again one step to her and she feels his eyes how they wander over her face and then down to her bosoms.

She had still this uniform on and when she look down she could see how her chest moves up and down due her hard breathing. She could also see the small part of her bra and ask herself if he could see it too.

Khushi close her eyes and try to sort her thoughts out while she feels his presence. This Sheytan is really adamant and she feels like there is no air around her when he comes so near. Not even inside her lungs. She tried to catch some oxygen but there was just something like fire inside her and suddenly she was very thirsty.

She feels his hands on her hips and his fingers go under the skirt on her hips. She feels how he pulled her skirt up and realized that if he didnt do this her skirt would fell down. Khushi look up into his brown eyes and saw the darkness inside them. Wow. Sheytans are really dangerous. They bring you to... well, to...want to kiss them. Yes she wanted to kiss him. Hey Devi Meya, what happen to her?

She heard him now speaking again to her... change in your usual clothes...now...

Kya?...i mean...he touched with his fingertip her cheek...go Bindi, and change...I dont like this clothes on you...

She looked confused to him...what?...you dont like them?...then why everyone here need to wear it if you dont like it...Indian clothes are much better than this western stuff...our Saris and Salwars are much comfortable then...he drew her in his arms and look down to her. I dont care about others, Bindi...I said I dont like this uniform on you...I want you to wear your clothes...his eyes wander down and few seconds later she realize what he saw. It was her bra.

Anger grow inside her but before she could move her one feet up while she want to kick with her stiletto his feet, he looked up and said...we need to change this uniforms...they show to much and I dont like it...and now Bindi go and change as long I can control...

She was confused and somehow affected. What was that? Her body was shivering and she had no idea why. Was it because of his...no, no...she dont want to think about Sheytans seducing tricks.

She look back into his eyes and just want to give him one piece of her Lucknow sharp tongue when he spoke again...GO...she start to walk to the room where she left her bags and was again stopped from him...and where are your bindis?...They are in my bag...she was again confused about his questions...Should I borrow you some...maybe he want to wear them...What?...no...of course not...

He was clearly amused and surprised about her words...I want you to wear one...you can go now, Bindi...

She took her time and changed her clothes. The only thing what she wore still are her high heels. She thought she will need it as Self-Defense-Weapon.  Hah, only Lucknow people know how to make weapons from every day, simple things. Maybe if she survived this trip she could start new busyness.

She thought how nice will it be to open one school for girls. How will she call it?

Protect yourself with your high heels!

Or

Your high heels, your weapon!

Or

How to be indian Rambo in high heels?

Or

Watch out Sheytans, my high heels are going to kick your...

No, no this is to long but she is going to keep this in her head. She just wanted to leave when she loose her balance but she could manage somehow not to fell down. Before she gave lessons to somebody else she should first learn how to walk with them. She decided still not to take them off. If he spoke again about babys she will use them on his head.

She walked away and took one seat on the other side of the plane. She feels how he stands up and walk to her. He unclamped her seatbelt and took her hand. He drew her behind him and brought her to his place. She sat now right next to him and feels his glance on her.

I love the silver bindis on you...she saw to him...what?...your, bindis...I like them...when they have this silver glance...it remind me on the moon...he leans to her and spoke now in her ear as if somebody could hear their conversation...I buy you thousands of them...most of them will be silver...and I want that you wear them always...she didnt replied and stay mum.

Watch out Sheytan, you will not get me so easy!

Arnav leave the plane and took immediately his smart phone out. Bindi need some time to pack the rest of her clothes so he will use the time to call Aman. He dial the number and hear Amans voice on the other side.

Hey bro...hey, Aman...

and????...what and???...

How was it?...Good...

just good?...Arnav try to stop him from asking him more and more. Emmm...listen Aman...i decide to stay one week here...i think i need some time...really??...yes...i think, yes...well acctually you want to stay only three days...

Arnav look behind him to the exit to the plane. She walked downstairs. In her hands, her bags. Suddenly she lose the balance and fell down on one of the stairs on her delicious butt.

First he wanted to help her but she was very fast up on her feets and look to him with her sweet red face.

He turns around and spoke again to Aman...emmm...Aman...let us make two weeks...what???...but...i think i will need this time...

He walked back to her after he hang up and help her with her baggage. His driver, drive them to harbor where one big yacht wait for them.

She was standing there in the sun and looked desperate around. Arnav tendered his hand to her...

Come on, Bindi...lets go...

COMING SOON

Where are we?...

In our room...

But why together in one room?...

I dont have money for two rooms, Bindi...

Ok, and where are the Pilots sleeping?...

Emmm...they... I send them back home...

Whaaattt???...you send them to hell?...

And where am I sleeping?...

There...

But there is only one bed...

Yes...and?...

Laad Govenor...

I prefer Sheytan...it suits me better

14. THEIR SECOND KISS 

She was standing there in the sun and looked desperate around. Arnav tendered his hand to her...

Come on, Bindi...let's go...

He tendered his big hand to her and she looked down to it. His glance followed her eyes and he looked at his own hand...Come on Bindi...I wont eat you...his eyes were now on her face and wander down to her neck. He imagined how it will be to kiss her there and then wander down to the place under her shirt on the place which he saw in the plane.

She looks absolutely stunning in her usual clothes. She saw desperate around like she was trying to find one other way where she could go. Well she dont know Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. He walk back to her and took her hand into his. I said I wont eat you...she looked to him and her mouth open slowly and form to one O. He couldnt resist. He just couldnt resist to tease her a little...At least not now, Bindi...he moved with his face down to hers and look deep into her eyes...not now...but soon!

Her shocking face was simply amazing and she was absolutely worth of all efforts which he wants to take on him to win her. He, the big Arnav Singh Raizada had lost his heart on one sweet Lucknowy girl names...well what was her name? Anyways he just decide to call her Bindi and this name is reserved for him. Just him! Nobody should dare to call her with this name.

So the next step or intent is to find her real name out. He could easy find out. He would lean back here on Maldives, enjoy the time with her and let Aman find out everything. Its his job! Aman is good in finding out things. Arnav knows that he needs to keep Aman busy while he is away from Mumbai. 

He knows exactly what is Aman doing right now, in his office. First of all he calls everyone for meeting and then tells that from now on he is the big boss. Then he will move into his office and check out all model files in his cupboard. And what follows then are hundreds of appeals on his email account. He cant wait already to check them and read all Amans embarrassments.

Aman can be totally professional if he wants but he is totally obsessed with being the bad guy and heaving as much as possible girls. Well he is not so successful. He managed to destroy his every date till now and he chose always wrong girls.

Aman is innocent like one virgin. He is actually this sweet, faithful guy who is close to his heart but totally crazy. He would never hurt someone or even hurt one girl. No he give some sayings from him like Barbie and Ken which are his favorite and every girl flees from him.

Arnav look back into her face and asked himself that Aman could be the reason why Arnav feels attracted to Bindi. Both are totally crazy and funny. Both are innocent and have this pureness in their eyes. Well he was sure he will enjoy this time with her.

They entered the yacht both hand in hand and Arnav look around for one place for them. They were greeted by the whole crew. Arnav was actually here for a deal. One rich busyness man from India is planning to surprise his wife with second wedding on their actual wedding anniversary and Arnav is binging clothes and Jewelry for them.

This was actual not his job. He could send Aman or somebody else. After all he is one of the riches persons in this world but he did it because he wanted to be alone with her. Aman was about to raise an objection and enjoy him on the trip. Off course with some models, but Arnav forbad this.

This time belonged only them both and he didnt want any persons around them. He need some quality time with his future wife.

He drew her behind him while he gave everyone this usual ASR glance.

The Captain of the yacht stand on their way to greet them.

Arnav's glance was like this:

DONT DARE TO TALK WITH ME NOW!

He nodded and just past him and continue walking.

His assistant stands right behind him and look to Arnav and his companion. He was about to open his mouth to greet Arnav and her when Arnav look to him with this glance:

JUST DO YOUR JOB!  

He was about to reach one silent private place when one sailor cross their way and try to say something like they are leaving the harbor but Arnav cut him with this glance:

I CAN FIRE YOU ANYTIME!

Then they finally were alone in one room. He didnt took her up to sit outside with her because he is planning their second kiss right now and he need some private place. The drive to his Hotel will be short so they dont have time to lose.

He pinned her on the next wall but decide this time that she should be the one who is pinning him so he took her firm into hug and pinned himself on the wall. The yacht started to shaken and he could clearly see that she was in fear. Her face show the same fear like in the plane and this let his heartbeat intermit.

Is here the entry to your hell, Sheytan?... He look to her and spoke out what was on his tongue whole time since they came inside this room...its time for second kiss, Bindi...she open her eyes and look with her pale face to him. Her cheeks start immediately to redden and he knows that his distraction was successful. He could clearly see how her paleness was away replaced by excitement.

Yes, she liked his kisses. He moves his lips this time slowly to hers when the door get suddenly open by a service which brought some drinks to them. The surprised man look to them both, seeing Bindis back and Arnav's killing glance. Bindi try to move away from him but Arnav hold her around her hips with his arm.

His glance spoke this to the waiter:

WHAT THE...GET LOST I WANT TO BE ALONE WITH HER! GET LOST, DAMMIT! 

NOW!!!

Khushi was shaking all over her body. First she was sure he is going to take her to Hell. Then when she saw the water around she was for short time confused because she thought there will be everywhere fire around.  But it was water. She didnt have any other chance then to follow him because he hold her hand so firm and drew her behind him.

Everything here scared her and now she is in his arms and he hold her firm into his hug so there is no way out. He want their second kiss and she need to give it to him otherwise Priya is going to kill her. What kind of cousin this is to sell her own family to Sheytan? 

And this Sheytan is so...she couldnt end her thoughts because some noise was behind her. She opened her eyes and look on his face. She had a possibility to observe his face while his eyes were directed on somebody else.

Arnav couldnt believe his eyes. The waiter turn around and want to leave the room totally scared of him and run on the wall next door. Arnav was standing with Bindi on the other side of the room and look to him. The waiter held his nose and whisper one small excuse before he left the room.

He looked down to her and finds her gazing at his face. His lips curves up and he captured his lips with hers. They kissed each other whole time till they reached his hotel. Here and there they parted short to get some air into their lungs but then continue again.

They were stopped when one voice from outside brought them back into their senses. He looked into her beautiful face and smirked while her eyes were still closed. Her cheeks and nose were totally red and her lips deep red. She breathed heavy and he could see her chest moving up and down.

He took her hand into his and leaves the room. They left the yacht and she was still on his side, her hand into his.

He chose this hotel and reserved all rooms because he didnt want anyone around him. Well actually it was Aman who booked everything and planed. His eyes moved to side to her and observed her face. She looked around to and was very silent. Well his kiss took probably not only her breath away but also her tongue was paralyzed. How beautiful she was. His Bindi!

He couldn't reach their room fast enough but was forced to walk slowy because she loose often her balance in her high heels.Where are your ballerinas, dammit...she stopped there on the place...listen Sheytan...I know you are Sheytan but you can't use such words in front of me...and just to your information...I will not take them off...they are my weapon...why do you need weapon?...well...she look to him and her cheeks get red...well i need them...if you dare to use more as seducing crme and allure smell...

He looked at her and burst out in laugh...unbelieveble...you are unbelievable, Bindi...

They enter the most luxurious room of this hotel being followed from three hotel employees which wear their baggage. Khushi look around in the room and widened her eyes.

Where are we?...In our room...But why together in one room?...He looked around searching for one good answer which she would believe. Even if he was good in tricking this time nothing came to his head so he use the only thing which come to his mind. Be it good excuse or not...

I don't have money for two rooms, Bindi...he looked around and let his inner Sheytan do the rest trying hard to hide that he lied...Ok, and where are the Pilots sleeping?...Emmm...they?... I send them back home...Whaaattt???...you send them to hell?...And where am I sleeping?...There...He saw how desperate she was gazing at the bed...

But there is only one bed...Yes...and?...I can't sleep here...oh, yes you will...she look to him her eyes form to slits...you can't force me...he walked one step to her and answer silent so that only she can hear him...believe me Bindi...I don't need to...you will do it freely...no, I will not

Laad Govenor...he turns around to walk to the waiting employees but then turn around to her and spoke again...Bindi?...she look again into his eyes...

I prefer Sheytan...it suits me better...

COMING SOON

What kind of Indian are you, haan?...

We in India help everyone without taking some money from each other...

Khushi hear Arnav's voice behind her...Bindi, it's ok...She put her hand up to stop him to speak...Sheytanji, I will clear this for you...

The employee start to shake and look from one angry to another grin face.

Listen, Mr. we in Lucknow learn to help...if you wear his bags you should not expect money from him...this is our culture...we are helpful and nice...we shake our heads and smile while helping someone...we do it with proud...we are one special nation...we are Indians...how dare you to take money from Sheytanji?...

This place is horrible...you really need to learn some good behavior...you should visit India and remember where are you comming from...the man in front of her was gulping hard. Arnav try again to speak with her but she was totally into her speech...

He can pay only one room and don't have any money to give away...do you understand?...Ji, ma'am...The man look to Arnav, turn around and left the room.

15. FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN

Laad Govenor...he turns around to walk to the waiting employees but then turn around to her and spoke again...Bindi?...she look again into his eyes...

I prefer Sheytan...it suits me better...

He turns around and walked with the firm steps to the waiting hotel employees which already place their baggage in the room. Khushi looked around while hearing how Sheytan spoke to this people in perfect Hindi. Her lips start to curve up by hearing his voice. She was very proud how nice he spoke Hindi with this people.

Her eyes observed the whole room and she noticed that there was no other bed but she saw one telephone and even one small kitchen. Perfect! Now she can cook for them and he dont need to spend to much money for some restaurants. Her eyes follow every corner of the big room while her ears hear still how Sheytan talk to them but the suddenly silence let her look back to them.

What she saw shocked her to the core. She saw one of them standing with open palm and Sheytan searching for something in his pocked. When she saw how he took some money out and was about to place them into the men's palm she lost her nerves and walked fast to them. Just before the money reach the men's open palm she run between them and Sheytan touch with his hand her back.

What kind of Indian are you, haan?...

We in India help everyone without taking some money from each other...

Khushi hear Arnav's voice behind her...Bindi, it's ok...She put her hand up to stop him to speak...Sheytanji, I will clear this for you...

The men start to shake and look from one angry to another grin face.

Listen, Mr. we in Lucknow learn to help...if you wear his bags you should not expect money from him...this is our culture...we are helpful and nice...we shake our heads and smile while helping someone...we do it with proud...we are one special nation...we are Indians...how dare you to take money from Sheytanji?...

This place is horrible...you really need to learn some good behavior...you should visit India and remember where are you coming from...the man in front of her was gulping hard. Arnav try again to speak with her but she was totally into her speech.

He can pay only one room and don't have any money to give away...do you understand?...Ji, ma'am...The man look to Arnav, turn around and left the room.

She turns around and look into his face...Sheytanji...it's not a wonder that you don't have enough money for second room if you give everyone money...he didn't respond on her comment. His mouth was a little open and his face shown disbelief...You have a lot of responsibilities... If you don't have enough money then how will you pay Priya.

She bit her finger speaking to herself...hey Devi Meiya...if she don't get her loan at the time she will make me responsible for this...what will I do then?...not even Devi Meiya can help me...this Sheytan is nothing against to her...and when she get angry...then is she Devil, Sheytan and Demon in one...

He was just listening to her while she was speaking to herself. He couldn't believe what he just hear and decide to ignore this all and just forget. For moment! He wanted to learn how she is and give her the chance to learn him. That's it! And he will give them their money next time they came to their room. He try to keep their faces in his head till next time.

He still must giggle when he think on his lie. Well everything went so fast and he forget to think about some other excuse. Thank god she believed but if she find out he is done! She will do her Lucknow Karate movements and show him Bruce Lee aka Bindi Lee punishment action. And she will call her whole family, Maa Lee, Baba Lee and her whole Lucknow Mafia Karate Lee connection to kick his ass in the nicest Indian way.

Well drastic times require drastic actions. He looked at her and observed her from head to toe, her long hair, her hands which played with her dupatta while she walked around and look into every corner of the room. She was now on the door to the big terrace. She opened it and walked outside. He follows her and enjoyed the sight with her too. It was amazing. The water was so clear and the wind brings them fresh salty air which is so typical for ocean areas.

The Architects understand something about their works because the Architecture of the whole hotel is genial. The room gave you the safety which you need and when you left your room and enter the terrace you have the feeling to swim on the ocean. It gave you freedom and the feeling of being on some ship on the way to the most amazing adventures.

She look to the bright ocean and was deep in her thoughts. He walked to her and spoke...

You know Bindi...I think it's time for our third Kiss...she walked instinctive one step to side away from him but he follows her like a panther...come here...no...

Look where we are...such beautiful place...you can count this one as our first kiss and tell them about this only...you mean my first kiss...Sheytanji...

I like this Sheytanji...you can call me that...I allow you...and for me it was also my first kiss...she turns around and look now direct into his eyes...you?...first kiss?...liar!...this is impossible...do you think I am stupid?...he pulled her into his hug...I would never think so low about you...you are amazing...

She looked to side to the big bright ocean. His lips move to her cheek and he place one innocent kiss on her cheek. It was my first kiss because it was with you Bindi...and one more thing...do you know why I gave you one kiss on you cheek even if I want to touch your soft beautiful lips right now?...she nodded no, not able to find her voice being so near to him...tell our grandchildren about this kiss the others which you will become from me in future are to mature for children...

He turns around and walked inside the room...you can refresh yourself if you want...I will arrange some food for us...

COMING SOON

He try to enter the room but the door was locked inside...

Bindi let me in...she stand now on the other side of door.

She pointed on the one of the big cot which lay on the terrace. There was one pillow and blankets.

Use them Sheytanji, if you feel cold tonight...she circled around in the room her face full of happiness...

You are right Sheytanji...I will do it freely...I sleep here ...she pointed on the big bright bed behind her...and you sleep there...she spoke through the glass pointing on the cot.

Oh and Sheytanji...be carefull...there could be some water rats outside...

What the...

16. PICKNIC IN HELL

He turns around and walked inside the room...you can refresh yourself if you want...I will arrange food for us...

While he walked inside Khushi stood still on the same place her eyes following him. Her hand roamed up to her cheek and she touch it soft with her palm. She could still feel his warm lips there. One small smile form on her lips, while she thought on his last words. This was truly one kiss which she could share with her grandchildren.

She imagined herself sitting with them and enjoying some picnic. They sat on one quilt and eat jalebi together. She looked around and found only darkness over them and under all around flowed hot lava. It was hot and she remarked some sweat drops on her neck.

Her eyes wander down on her body and she saw one transparent and how Priya use to say very hot saree. It was red, what else. Devil's favorite color. Her eyes wander up to her grandchildren and she remarked that they were very sweet.

How many did she have actually? She start to count and was over when she came to five. Ok, this is one good number. She look again to them and was a little shocked. Boys look exactly like Sheytan ji and the girls were like her. They were small but everything else was originally Sheytan and her.

She remarked also their expectable faces and look down to her lap and then she saw is. One small book lay inside and she took it again in her palms. She read...OUR FIRST KISS...

She feels one soft touch on her shoulder and look behind her shoulders. She saw first his manly arm and follows it up till she saw his face. He smiles soft to her and love was written on his eyes. Her eyes wander up to his forehead and she saw horns there. He spoke...did you tell them?...

She turns around and looked into her grandchildren's faces. They all have small horns too. She stood up and started to scream...

Aaa...aaa...aaa...aaa

She feels how someone joggled her and she opened her eyes. She was back on terrace and saw him starring into her face. She didn't have power to say anything. He touched her now everywhere and observed her body. Bindi?...what happen?...did something hurt you?...speak dammit...

After few minutes she managed finally to react. She removed his palms from her body and pushed him back.

If you dare ever again to touch me...and I strictly mean it...I swear...she tramped with her feet down on wooden floor...I swear...he look unbelievable to her and his eyes wander up and down on her body...don't look at me so...how?...well so...like you do right now...he crossed his arm before his chest and grinned...what's going on?...speak...nothing...I bet you was screaming to get me back here to give you some more kisses...you...you...she was now in her self-defense modus.

She moved her finger up and made halt few millimeters away from his nose...

If you dare to touch me again, Sheytan...then I swear you mother will recognize you in one Jalebi...

She turns around leaving one wondering Arnav behind and entered the room again. But she could hear one sentence from him before she could enter the room totally.

I don't know how will be this possible Bindi, when we are going to sleep together in the same bed...

Tonight...

She tried to avoid him whole rest of the day but it was very hard for her. She didn't want to refresh herself because it was a little weird to share her room with one stranger and even shower. Oh how much she wanted to go under shower, but she couldn't right now. Maybe tomorrow. Even if she saw their joint grandchildren he was still one stranger for her.

She was also thinking whole day how to manage not to sleep with him in same room. She was checking her bag for some money. Maybe she had some money for one separate room. Yes she is one strong woman and she will find some money and pay her room by herself. After all she is from Lucknow. Women from there know how to manage critical times.  But she found only change money and this was definitively not enough. 

The evening came and she prepared herself for the night. She sat on the bed and saw him walking slowly to bathroom. He came back with half open shirt and looked deep in her eyes. His glance was mysterious and his hand move up to his chest. She saw him spread something there and she could see what he held in his palm because he did everything very slow. Very slow. Very, very slow. Slower as slow.

She swallowed hard not able to remove her eyes from him.

His palm move down to the table behind him and she saw him placing one small bottle on it. His eyes were fixed on her while her mouth opened slowly. His eyes start to wander down on her body while she read again and again the word which stand on the bottle.

Allure!

In this moment she knew she needed to do something, so she made one plan. As soon as he walked outside she closed the door and locked it so he couldn't enter the room back. She placed off course one pillow and blanket outside so he didn't get cold in the night.

She looked at the door and asked herself if this door could stand his Sheytan power. Probably not!

This was absolutely needful. He used this Allure smell and gave her this seducing glance and she really didn't know how long she can resist. She took place on the window and feels this exciting feeling growing inside. No he will not get her so easy. But her grandchildren were really sweet. Just too sweet.  

He tried to enter the room but the door was locked inside...

Bindi let me in...she stood now on the other side of door.

She pointed on the one of the big cot which lay on the terrace. There was one pillow and blankets.

Use them Sheytanji, if you feel cold tonight...she circled around in the room her face full of happiness...

You are right Sheytanji...I will do it freely...I sleep here ...she pointed on the big bright bed behind her...and you sleep there...she spoke through the glass pointing on the cot.

Oh and Sheytanji...be carefull...there could be some water rats outside...

What the...

COMING SOON

He stood there totally shocked. First he hear some sound and when he looked to the wall where the sound came from he saw how the wall moved to side and gave him the best look on the shower. Behind this he saw his Bindi unter the water and singing...

Girls from Lucknow are so sweet...

So sweet, that you can't breathe...

Our beauty is for you too much...

So try to stay away and don't touch...

No, no don't think you can get some kiss...

Then you will never get your bliss...

Don't try to seduce us...

Or, you will get hurt, bas...

His handy slipped out of his hand on the floor. His mouth was bright open. He gulped hard while his eyes widened. Water run down her body and she probably pushed some button so the wall moved to side to give him fully sight on her amazing back.

And she had no idea...

Edited by ZANADI - 30 March 2014 at 4:14pm

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhisravanthi93awsomechokrilovebadhansunshaeyGullamAnannya_Vidaanju_aroraaliahaysesonymadhuri2mages1866MrsPerfectionstshinyrajanmadhuiyerawaheedbhambarijuju710moncheriwelcomebroArmelaRosh12345ramadeviyasmArshi200evydsena7777ranukamakshinani1222swarnakolasanikklgirlkhushiforeverGogoismitaPriya_0maria29bubblzsierapomeroykotha15kshubhangianithabalaramanupmhala4mell..Gungun..llprasanna.psabrunsaigadugreshusaruni0109mansijani21ZakiZHuleygirldove_3famiyaPdroverankitabarankhareshelleyshyamala_mohanangel_prachistories.1408jdd1959Krishika209SirenMitrasanamskynikshsana48Neha.ASakapsiris_iris2sarozzaazzzshipra.aquajosnirmaladima_alovebarun...musax007jessjazzanjusr06saara76anamnoorKavya_sarunlavanyarajShinning_AngelApples94sessythangam100l.savitreeanjalegifttagKareena1994arnaushiplease6gmskmissmkkoiskzariya123asha_mehtaadhu11YaSha0512dis_arshirenee.beearshividimoonlight2630vidu87AmanramNatasha08katjamfashionistanano123Pinky.Raizadapurnima209aysemLDGtintinumeniranjana00suwinpiya-jiyadazzling_gloryAisha1996risha8suji5dhakdhak22honey-sweetysana11sruthickoKBSoavni_barunangeldream14MrMrsChiping.star_fan1deepa.eameena671diyadivyasummaiyasayedSuchi.Rlove_never_diesFAYKHAN29RohinidNiaksharmapup03Meenu_Luvs_ASR_sree_Happytwinkleshalijeb1-Xpress-ThanuAditya

akaps Goldie
akaps
akaps

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZANADI

ameena671 IF-Rockerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
wow congrats on new thread thank you for pm.

ZANADI

-Xpress- IF-Sizzlerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread

ZANADI

RajiSobtian IF-Stunnerz
RajiSobtian
RajiSobtian