ARAKSHI FF T3: DIL..Ki Awaaz...:) IMP Note pg 49 Short poem pg38 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
yeee-2 I m firstπŸ˜ƒ

haye kitna achha sa lag raha hai first aane pe...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

now come to the update ...thank you dear for the update ...really missed this story...haye rabba pata ni bure log aisa kion karte hain yaar kion logon ko sakoon se nahi rehne dete...i really hate those type of people ...but thanks to The God g ke aise logon ko treat karne ke liye ETF waale hain and police waale bhi...my Salute to them πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ... yahi log hain jinki wajah se hum sab log apne aap ko safe feel karte hain... wow Sakhshi ne Abhi ko kitne achhe se samjhaya ke woh unn bure logon ki info Arjun ko de de...intelligent girl ...and super intelligent  our hotwa ACP... love the whole team they were there for Arjun and the rest of the affected people...very dedicate team...thank God sab bad log maare gaye ... but I m Really very much worried about my Arakshi...hope dono theek honge...and this precap sounds scary...plz-2 update next part soon ...kionki mujhe na ek tou next week ka precap dara raha hai wahan pe bhi Sakhshi is in danger and now this story ka precap orr bhi scary yaar...ab saturday ko tou main jaldi bula ni sakti coz I dont have the time machine...but I can request you ke tu tou apna story jaldi update kar dena or mera ek darr kam karne mein meri help kar dena Sweety...😊 so plz-2 reham kar dena puttar...Love you πŸ˜›  
Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago
res / unres
it was awesome
Sakshi is hurt na
Please update soon
Edited by magati - 10 years ago
Sakshi i was literally crying while reading the update especailly when chotu,shree and liza said that ek paagal already inside hain..i found that really emotional...Hats off to you dr...you are just fantastic and amzing...i cant say how much i looved the update..im really out of words πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Ab sorry mat bol okay...warna khatti with you πŸ˜³

Thank you heaps for such a mindbogglingly update πŸ€— πŸ€—...continue soon..im really eager and scared also about the precap...😲😲

Lots of love to you and yes welcome back..you were really missed here πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by PoohLover - 10 years ago
Awesome update...
something similar to the next episode, i guess
Sakshi's life in danger...
hope she will come out fine...

cont soon!
Luvd both updates just awesum

Who s hurt arjun ya sak

N yup mystery o jaldhi disclose karogi na

Ha update tho dasu tha sys
Nice update...πŸ‘
and a scary precap...
hi sakshi 
superb update πŸ‘
mujhe patha tha sakshi aisa hi kuch karegi!!!
her idea was superb
loved shree...he was fantastic & so were the entire team
hope nothng serious happens to sakshi 
u cant leave like this...plz update soon 
thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

I lovee it!!

please save SakshI, don't let her die!!
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
wow
loved it
who is hurt ? 
pagalo ke pure team πŸ˜†
superb part

Originally posted by nicky13

CongratuLations for the third thread baby ... Oh no what is this Sakhshi yaar this is really very shocking update ... Haye -2 Maine tou poochha tha last time ke kuchh hoga Lekin yahan tou yeh Bahut se Bhi jiyada hi kuchh ho giya and this is such a tragic update ... Haye I really hope ke Sakhshi bilkul theek hogi ... Loved this update Sakshi darling ... :)

Thank u soo much...haha...i know kuch zada hi ho gaya...i knw thoda i mean thoda zada tragic hai tha...hope pe to duniya kayam hai haha...me too hoping the same...thak u soo much fr liking d update..sorry for small reply ds tym...!!