Food, Drinks & Recipes

Your Favorite veg. Restaurant

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Romita01

Romita01

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

My favorite restaurant is " Haveli - indian food restaurant ".
Haveli is a Punjabi restaurant located at GT road, Jalandhar-Phagwara highway near Jalandhar. Haveli, Rangla Punjab, The Heritage and Heritage Empress, are the part of this restaurant.

Now, You share with us,
Which is your favorite veg. restaurant?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Favorite veg. Restaurant" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alankarp

alankarp

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
There's nothing like that I make any specific restaurant's food as my favorite.
But, I always prefer to go with any Dhaba as they always services typical recipe's with village or ancient touch. 

Edited by alankarp - 15 October 2013 at 10:46pm

arunchaudhary

arunchaudhary

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I think any restaurants which serve you best, quality food, healthy conscious cooking and hygienic surroundings is good for us.    

zeekhanakhazana

zeekhanakhazana

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I alway's prefer home kitchen as restaurant. for making food I'm alway's prefer  India's first 24-hour food channel :zeekhanakhzana

Prakashfoody

Prakashfoody

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
My favorite veg. restaurant is Rajdhani Thali Restaurant. It is one of the best veg restaurants which serves Rajasthani and Gujarati food. The food is amazing and the service their is great. The staff is humble and makes you feel like home.

It is located in various cities across India like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, etc.

Visit this site to locate the restaurant and know more about it. http://rajdhani.co.in/

Try it out once and im sure you'll fall in love with it.

jugaldoshi

jugaldoshi

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Rajdhani Rasovara is undoubtedly one of the best Veg. Restaurant in Mumbai. I recently visited and was amazed by the quality of food and service. Should definitely visit it. Locate the restaurant here: http://rajdhani.co.in/rasovara.html

cheeselover

cheeselover

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
YES NOW MAKE CHEESE A T HOME , I MAKE CHEESE AND IMPRESS MY FRIENDS ,  SHARE ME YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH CHEESE,ITS AN ART,tel us how you make cheese

http://www.ebay.in/itm/DAIRY-CHEESE-start-making-cheese-at-home-by-rennet-INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH-/321298979331?pt=IN_Skin_Hair_Care&hash=item4acee95a03&_uhb=1#ht_2234wt_1186

Post Reply New Post

Go to top