Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinks2kool thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Haila how can we find out that whats going in her mind, but as she said to Angad today that she is marrying Nishant cause of Prateek happiness, so its showed it all that she is marrying him cause of Prateek and there is none other reason.

Luv U
Muniza

there is one more suspenseful reason behind the sudden mind change.😉

pinks2kool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tricia

That I certainly agree with, they should both come out and tell the truth, that is the whole thing with the show,  it is based on too many secrets from everyone...That is how all the problems are created.......

that would make all faisla's easier but its not easy to just come out and say hey mi hubby is back and im going bacak to him when nishu has been a major part of her life for the past five years

aish2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

I agree with u

I blame Angad-Kripa bothhhhhhhh😡 & sabse jyada blame Ekta Maiya & her script writers😆

yeah, I agree with u 😆

Xquizet_grl thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinks2kool

I understand the fact that kripa has hurt angad alot but everyone keeps on blaming her and only her.  I think that they both are equally respoesible.

I am not taking anyones side here. not angu's nor kripas. I am only saying what i feel from what i have seen on the last few days. everyone is blaming kripa but look at the alternatives:

First break up:

It was angad who invited the misunderstandings in between them. he didnt believe her at all. He destroryed her life and in return of that kripa took revenge. so we all started hating her.

Second Break up:

This it was not angad's fault or kripas. he was went to jail for no reason because of kripa. she was way wrong to have sent him BUT when angu slept with simon why could he not tell her. im sure if he told her then she would have believed him n forgiven him for it.  Kripa  was also guided to believe that angu was wrong by none other then monkey prithvi.

ZAIB days:

Angad came bak to take revenge but to only find out that she married prithvi for HIS families sake.   and she DID NOT know it was prithvi who killed josh.

Third Break up:

WHO in the world led her on to NOT tell angu when she clearly wanted to not hide anything from  him.  DADI?  who else could it be.  she got blamed for it. 

fourth and current break up:

Mishti was back in thier lives n kripa KNEW and TOLD angu that she was out to do harm but HE did not believe her . infact he wen to mishto and told all his life probs. to her instead of kripa. she would feel hurt for it na?  then whole sheetal thing came up.  court case and bla bla.....she trusted him that time that he would not do that but later was convinced by sheetal and cleaner guy.  and the fact that angu had almost raped her in anger too.

now she was told to stay away from angu by dadi adn make her promise to stay away from his life. what is she to do. she is stuck between nishu...who has helped her when she needed it...buaji's health (even though she is a faker)  and somewhere somehow kanan, kanan also suspected kripa when she saw them in the office.  i understand she is seprating father and son but she is also stayin away from her daughter too. she must to feeling that verge to spend time with her. 

All i wanted to say was dont blame anyone.....not angu not kripa unitl we know the full truth behind the sudden change of mind.😭

oh god im tired of typing all this but plz reply😆

omg u say u wrote a history book i wrote 3 volumes of a history book yesterday in reply to a topic abusing [as usual] kripa but the damn light went out and it all vanished now i have vowed to save long replies before posting them😭

pinks2kool thumbnail
😭
Originally posted by: Xquizet_grl

omg u say u wrote a history book i wrote 3 volumes of a history book yesterday in reply to a topic abusing [as usual] kripa but the damn light went out and it all vanished now i have vowed to save long replies before posting them😭

Sorry to hear that you lost your three volumes of history. i can imagine how mad you must have been.

#1 polaris thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Yeah u r right and agree with u, but there is other chapter started after confession and according to that now Kripa behaving cruel.
I dont have problem with her, but the thing mostly annoying me that y she is giving importance to Nishant over Angad in Prateek matters thats all?

Luv U
Muniza

yeah i agree with u
dont understand why is she doing this
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
iv always blamed both angad and kripa...
SAIRAH123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

I agree with u

I blame Angad-Kripa bothhhhhhhh😡 & sabse jyada blame Ekta Maiya & her script writers😆

yh we shud be blamin exta maiya i totally agree wiv u!!