Fan Fictions

IMP: Please Read!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Hey guys. So, I was clearing my inbox and realized there's something that I need to clear and remind members of because you've all clearly forgotten it seems. LOL

I and Hershi have been receiving a lot of PMs about locking threads, opening threads, deleting comments and plagiarism complaints. Now, to avoid the flooding of our inboxes and also to avoid wasting our time by trying to figure out if someone else is already handling the matter (because often members PM both DT members), there was a thread created a long time ago. In fact, it is now on it's second thread. Almost going to be the third. Big smile 

That is where you post anything related to the Fan Fictions Forum that you want the DT to look at. Henceforth, any members that PM us about such matters that belong in that thread, will be reminded of this to ensure that they post their concern at the thread.

We hope to have your cooperation,

Jot & Hershi

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-Smileyface.Farzi.avcmydHina69riafnaInvisibleSmileJforChimpanzeeCrazyBoy-.Hd.-Preet.Kcsreelu094Born2DanceDUGGUliciousMaria.-Araina-serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: Please Read!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
That thread is like our second home :-D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.SmileyfaceHina69riafnaPreet.Kc

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

So this is the reason that i didn't saw your facewa on the thread, because people didn't let you go out of your inbox ROFL
poor you, i can understand what it mean LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.SmileyfaceHina69

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
phew that was on time... i had few threads to be closed req and was about to pm jot LOL... thank god i saw this post... will do it on the thread then...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Hina69

Post Reply New Post

Go to top