Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Qnz_diva

IF-Dazzler

Qnz_diva

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
HEy guyz I wanted to ask something. PEople like me are on summer vocation. When school starts...Will you still come to PSf or be as active. I am not sure I will be able to come as much. How abt u guyz?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tareef

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**SUMMEr VOcation*" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I will try my best, but I don't think I will be as active as I am nowadaysCry Probably over the weekends thenTongue

daniacute99

Goldie

daniacute99

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fariha17

I will try my best, but I don't think I will be as active as I am nowadaysCry Probably over the weekends thenTongue

same hereCryCryCry......... but till i try my bestBig smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
im alwaiiz here...since i start junior year after vacation and every1 says junior year is the hardest and its da 1 where u shud study the most...i mite not be too active...but i will definately be here...to make sure there is no shaitaani going on Wink

qurra123

qurra123

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniacute99

Originally posted by fariha17

same hereCryCryCry......... but till i try my bestBig smile

same here....

Qnz_diva

IF-Dazzler

Qnz_diva

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
oh so many of you won't be active like me.

Lil princess, oh yea Junoir year is realli hard(especially 4 New yorkians). There r SAT's., regents and other hard tests. Cry

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qnz_diva

oh so many of you won't be active like me.

Lil princess, oh yea Junoir year is realli hard(especially 4 New yorkians). There r SAT's., regents and other hard tests. Cry

lolz tina...wat grade r u in?...and new yorkians lmao...never heard of tht 1 b4...isnt ir new yorkers

Qnz_diva

IF-Dazzler

Qnz_diva

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 7:44am | IP Logged

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ wrote:

lolz tina...wat grade r u in?...and new yorkians lmao...never heard of tht 1 b4...isnt ir new yorkers

hehe..I am Sophmore(going to 10th grade) LMao I know...that my slang homie.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.