WU 25 September 2013: Bani meets Rano's fate - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
the final scene where rano and bani are sitting on the bench and rano is talking is so sad! agree yaar, rano is such a good character and the actress is amazing 2, I don't know why they were in a rush 2 kill her, rano had so much potential and with an actress like Navni playing her, they are jus stupid 2 let her go!
^ I know. Such a waste of a fine actress. I thought she would be pivotal to the story but looks like her key purpose  was to show  Bani the mirror that she herself could not face up to .
But now if her husband did come back, isn't that again going to convince an idiot like Bani that she should also wait for her husband similarly 

^ arent the new spoilers saying Bani and Sohum will find out Rano is connected to the Bhullar family? If that's true then yeah that probs would give Bani hope Parmeet will come back since his uncle did :/ 
Originally posted by MannieXO

^ arent the new spoilers saying Bani and Sohum will find out Rano is connected to the Bhullar family? If that's true then yeah that probs would give Bani hope Parmeet will come back since his uncle did :/ 
yeh but also the hope that it might take 20 odd years for parmeet to return
I get a feeling balbeer refused 2 accept rano or ignored her and she tries 2 run after him and hence dies and the fact tht the others hav 2 urge him 2 do her last rites means he didn't want 2 knw her... so mayb bani will feel tht parmeet might behave the same...
Originally posted by BullsEye777

^ I know. Such a waste of a fine actress. I thought she would be pivotal to the story but looks like her key purpose  was to show  Bani the mirror that she herself could not face up to .
But now if her husband did come back, isn't that again going to convince an idiot like Bani that she should also wait for her husband similarly 

depends...have 2 wait for the epi to be certain but m assuming balbeer refuses 2 accept rano (which explains why he has 2 b convinced 2 perform her final rites) and bani may realise tht rano's whole life was wasted for a man who refused 2 accept her as his wife even after her death... that might make bani think that parmeet will do the same and she should not be stubborn and wait 4 him.

rano was completely wasted...all we eva saw of her was the odd few scenes here n there with little dialogues... I liked her final scene on the bench😭 I think she kind of realised that she was wrong in waiting for balbeer all these yrs and wasted her life for nothing... I think she wanted bani to not make the same mistake she did... but I wonder if bani will learn anything from rano's experience becos bani just doesn't learn anything, she doesn't have a mind of her own to learn...she jus follows everyone else wouldn't be surprised if she decides 2 follow rano's footsteps and w8 20 odd yrs 4 her parmeetji... im highly disappointed with this story...highly disappointed with bani's character...what has she become yaar?
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

yeh but also the hope that it might take 20 odd years for parmeet to return
I get a feeling balbeer refused 2 accept rano or ignored her and she tries 2 run after him and hence dies and the fact tht the others hav 2 urge him 2 do her last rites means he didn't want 2 knw her... so mayb bani will feel tht parmeet might behave the same...
true then that will probably scare Bani ... I wonder if Parmeet will call again