WU 25 September 2013: Bani meets Rano's fate

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally.. Balbir is here. But hope he don't have another wife n kids. :( like in every serial happen.
So RANO 's wait ends here n BANI's starting? Horrifying.
lipshaa thumbnail
Oh BTW thanx ton for update <3
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Originally posted by: lipshaa

Finally.. Balbir is here. But hope he don't have another wife n kids. :( like in every serial happen.
So RANO 's wait ends here n BANI's starting? Horrifying.

Rano's wait ends... but according to the spoilers, it's not in a good way at all 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
THANX FOR NICE UPDATING DEAR WONDERFUL EPIOSDE today .and nice location with da bg song.. but really felt bad for rano shared her past with bani..poor rano ðŸ˜­ she has wasted full filled life for cruel and ruthless husband)😡eventually  died.. ðŸ˜­

but on other hand  iam really angered with rajji.. why is she doing again to again same mistakes with sohum.. ? i really liked before soji pair  i hate sohum-rajji pair only for diz reason that's  hating  sohum behaviour towards with  rajji.pls rajji  u  well know his  feelings and emotions pls come out useless's  house..😡
Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
lipshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: MannieXO

Rano's wait ends... but according to the spoilers, it's not in a good way at all

yah, jst read about it :(
they have one awesome acteress NAVNI PARIHAR who live her character evenif its small. If they gave her enough Screen space after BALBIR return, i would be more happy.
They just wasted her talent..
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Originally posted by: saila1305

THANX FOR NICE UPDATING DEAR WONDERFUL EPIOSDE today .and nice location with da bg song.. but really felt bad for rano shared her past with bani..poor rano ðŸ˜­ she has wasted full life for cruel and ruthless husband)😡eventually  died.. ðŸ˜­

but on other hand  iam really sad about rajji.. why is she doing again to again same mistakes with sohum.. ? i really liked before soji pair  i hate sohum-rajji pair only for diz reason that's  hating  sohum behaviour towards with  rajji.pls rajji  u  well know his  feelings and emotions pls come out useless's  house..😡

yeah today was actually a good episode, well at least the railway station scenes were good ðŸ˜Š ... that must have been so hard for Rano to admit she wasted her life ... I'm shocked about her death news... looks like thurs and friday episodes are gonna have a lot of drama.

I dont even wanna talk about Soji anymore- I'm done with them... with Bani in their life, there's no hope for Sohum moving on with Rajji... poor girl is starting to become delusional like Bani now, Bua ji is right about one thing, Rajji is wasting her time at Sohum's house. 
Edited by MannieXO - 10 years ago
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Originally posted by: lipshaa

yah, jst read about it :(
they have one awesome acteress NAVNI PARIHAR who live her character evenif its small. If they gave her enough Screen space after BALBIR return, i would be more happy.
They just wasted her talent..

yeah it's a shame they didnt use her character properly 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MannieXO

yeah today was actually a good episode, well at least the railway station scenes were good ðŸ˜Š ... that must have been so hard for Rano to admit she wasted her life ... I'm shocked about her death news... looks like thurs and friday episodes are gonna have a lot of drama.

I dont even wanna talk about Soji anymore- I'm done with them... with Bani in their life, there's no hope for Sohum moving on with Rajji... poor girl is starting to become delusional like Bani now, Bua ji is right about one thing, Rajji is wasting her time at Sohum's house. 

ya @bold  absolutee right ðŸ˜ƒ buaji is 100% right her point of view ..
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sohum is an ass...huh nd rajji a saint urghhh...poor rano nd her heartfelt confession abt her wasted life...:'( if watching sohum pinning over married bani ia nt enough dat nw will have to watch him taking her to station daily :-! Its revolting..bani should b renamed as ek tarafa pyar...urghhh bani loves parmy? Sohum loves bani?rajji loves sohum?amreek likes rajji?hahahaha nd no one reciprocates the feeling...