Shiv Anandi love story was not rushed

so many moments were shown

Shiv putting payal , Shiv putting bangles this and that

they were given a lovely Rajasthani folk song as background thing

give a lovely rajasthani folk song to JAGAN too

All JAGAN moments r rushed

Jagya rushed after her on the rainy nite

it would be a  classic romantic interlude

but suddenly NOTHING was shown . It was ended there by CVs shortly .

Same way the JAGAN meet after 6 MONTHS .

i  wanted to see Ganga crying and telling him of the rape attempt and he getting angrier by the minute

So much screen time to Saanchi's rape attempt ...why not show Jagya beat Bala up

she is the heroine ...who is Saanchi

then i wanted to see Jagya firing the hospital authorities , threatening them with press , making them unwillingly ready to re consider case

I wanted HIM bringing Mannu to see her not that lady police inspector

I wanted Mannu to leap to him when he met him and Ganshyam kaka

what is this rush and frankly r not even CVS tired of constantly showing Saanchi

and how SHAMELESS is it of Ira to tell Anandi to put in a word now ...did she even ASK her before she took rishta , why is NOBODY telling her how shameless  and crafty she is

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes, cv's are rushing jaGan scenes and continues interference of sanchi really disturbs us to feel jaGan's pain and love.

Tdy suddenly jagya started his dialogues "itna subh kuch ho gaya"  cvs don't have time even to clear the doubt of viewers whether she said abt bala or not? we have to conclude ourselves as such she said the story. If tmrrw also sanchi will occupy the screenspace directly will get only jagan's marriage.  

CV's are using jaGan names to raise their trps but not even they are getting 2min proper screenspace. shame on them.😡

Edited by vidya0000 - 10 years ago
Mogwai. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me the highlight of the episode was the scene between Jagya and Ganga. Even when they do not speak, their eyes say a lot. Sriti and Shashank are fine actors and it is a pleasure to watch them onscreen together. When meeting time was over, and Ganga looked back at Jagya, my heart went out to her. Her love for Jagya is honest and unconditional - something that Sanchi will never understand.

@TM: This is the first time I am commenting in one of your posts but I do read your thoughts with a lot of interest. I appreciate your balanced approach :)
Edited by Dastaan. - 10 years ago
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Ganga has visitors.

Little mannu and ghanshyam kaka.

It was a beautiful sight between them.

Next Jagya. Ganga and Jagya had cool moments, no hyper emotionalism.
And that crackpot strted to phone . Jagya switched off.😆 He switched sanchi off from his life too.😆

Jagya said that there should be no place for lies between them.

Sanchi wanting to get back at anandi. But she was sweet with her brother.

Sumitra getting a phone call from sanchi. Sumitra damn worried about what sanchi will say. and sanchi worried whether the haveli,people knew about her bhashan.

thats really nice...

like ansh they are building their relation based on truth...
NehArabella thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah this is true.
Ganga told Jagya about everything happened, rather than the reason of her being behind the bars. Which means she told about dat bloody Bala too and what all he did ðŸ˜¡

But they didn't show Jagya's reaction to that ! ðŸ˜•

This is unfair. 

I want Jagya to be khunkhaar and thrash that Bala like anything due to his deed ðŸ˜¡

The cvs only they'll bring such track or not, or else sidha shaadi. ðŸ˜•

Edited by nehamurat - 10 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jagdish should confront those trustees and ask them uncomfortable questions about how they have hushed up. He should also ask the nurses that if they keep quiet now, tomorrow no one will come to their help. He should have thrashed that creep. In sanchi case, they always show Jagdish getting angry and thrashing the villaines like a hero. Ganga and Jagdish should have more passionate moments as they are still young. Instead of rushing back to Jaitsar, they should spend some time in Mangalore, going for walks, tying up loose ends.

They are giving too much screen space to sanchi and her repeat tantrums. It is so sad to see Shiv becoming a typical brother who thinks wife cant be trusted.

I dont want ganga and mannu becoming targets of sumitra, gehna etc. She had suffered enough and she needs some peace.

Anandi should develop a spine and tell shekhars to smell the coffee and stop pampering sanchi. Tell them that they have to choose between her and sanchi if things come to that level.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sachi's face to see Jagaya and Ganga
Edited by Deb07 - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jagdish should confront those trustees and ask them uncomfortable questions about how they have hushed up. He should also ask the nurses that if they keep quiet now, tomorrow no one will come to their help. He should have thrashed that creep. In sanchi case, they always show Jagdish getting angry and thrashing the villaines like a hero. Ganga and Jagdish should have more passionate moments as they are still young. Instead of rushing back to Jaitsar, they should spend some time in Mangalore, going for walks, tying up loose ends.

They are giving too much screen space to sanchi and her repeat tantrums. It is so sad to see Shiv becoming a typical brother who thinks wife cant be trusted.

I dont want ganga and mannu becoming targets of sumitra, gehna etc. She had suffered enough and she needs some peace.

Anandi should develop a spine and tell shekhars to smell the coffee and stop pampering sanchi. Tell them that they have to choose between her and sanchi if things come to that level.

leaves ,  I was dying to see Jagya handle those corrupt trustees and Bala ...it would have made wonderful drama and increased TRPs ...Saanchi's rape attempt was shown in so much detail ...Jagya bashing those boys ...Jagya talking to Saanchi in the car ...well Ganga is the love of his life ...how about angering and going after Bala with a vengeance and putting him in jail ...how about shaming those trustees with his doctor friends there and help of Medical council ...how about insisting Ganga returns to Jetsar for a job and insisting on her safety and the marraige drama after the return ...why only one day for it ...its so unbelievable and ðŸ˜•
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shiv never said he does not trust anandi nor thinks anandi shoud not be trusted. There was no scene shown today which was that. Saanchi blamed anandi for not confronting her in the coffee house but cleverly took the blame on her favoring anandi in front of shiv. Saanchi is very clever and will try all her tricks to make anandi look bad. Mostly people weak points are family and the writer is showing that with shiv character and he trusts anandi very much. Anandi mistake is not sharing about Ganga feelings about jagya to him. Shiv tells everything to his wife and vice versa than why not share this information. Serial unnessary  drama and Ira taunting shiv that anandi broke ur trust ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very frankly they wasted todays episode with ghanshyam kaka's visit and sanchi's monologue