Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
as she is the reason Khushi will take a plunge apparently to marry the great ASR...her Aranvji..an attempt to save this shaky,leaking... vehicle...of this triangular LOVE..

Arshi liked your take od 182 creations symbols take

and with NK Khushi Arnav and evening Shyam next is this lines of song of Rajesh and Mumtaz from Apradhi

Khoobsurati aur wafa dekhi na aik jaggah

Hotay hain mard baray shaki - baat hai yeh bilkul paki

Bhooli si ati ho nazar - Ho chanchal chalaak magar

Aurat ka dil janay nahi - Aap humein pehchanay nahi

Chhoro chhorro hum bhi siayanay hain

HUMARA SIWA, TUMHARA AUR KITNAY DEEWANAY HAIN

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

EPISODE 181

Face to Face...

Realization of hidden fondness ,love , tenderness ,warmth , devotion , endearment ,caring and attachment is the main reflection of this epi which has a deep connection to the future.The war of Dil and Dimagh is merging today at one focal point on both sides.Arnav/ASR and Khushi found their way of heartbeat together at the same moment by motility of their inner desires...to be in each other's vicinity while being far... far away.Telepathy comes later with strong belief yet has been titillated today with its tiny yet tender steps within pure hearts...❀️

Arnav who is pacing with his dark fears while remaining in dark.The only thing is reflecting his convulsive and dreadful state in dim light...The paroxysm of the frenzy moment flashes in front of his eyes when he was running behind the ambulance while calling his life line...KHUSHI!!!

A girl who makes no difference to him made the great Arnav Singh Raizada paralyzed at the moment where the whole universe got frozen for him..."Mujhe laga mein ne tumhain kho diya hai...What if I've lost you?" ...[I thought I lost you..].and that's exactly what Khushi asks him,"agar aisa huwa bhi hota tou apko iss se kya farak padta hai..."[What does it matter to you if it would happened even]

He gulps down this dark truth which is coming to the light now for him...love the way he goes back...from darkness to light on his face...Epi 7 Nani's words...stop and think...He is realizing that difference but as he steps back from this true realization being unable to face the reality and the depth of his love...as he is still hesitant...and needs a push which is coming in her Di's voice...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:On Dargah when Khushi in white and he in black avatar walking side by side of the Chadar...a Dupatta...a thin line of RESPECT...and he has to stop while Khushi's white Duppta touches his face...don't forget he also has covered his head with white...and he doesn't remove her Dupatta either...doesn't get angry but trails her all the way end...TODAY is the day where that Mannat ,Dua ,prayer is coming in reality.Khushi who is spreading her pure chandini...moonlight in his "amawas" dark life ...that day by touching his face and TODAY is flaring that light within ASR's heart...as Dimagh has to accept it...Dil has been surrendered the very first sight in Sheesh Mahal.She is his respect and he will bind that respect and will cherish it in hate or love no matter what.He never lets anyone outside the family disrespect her after marrying her forcefully..."Khushi meri patni hai..Raizada gharane ki bahu hai..."{Khushi is my wife ,DIL of Raizadas]..and later even family member were not allowed to touch or speak harshly with her..."mein ne kissi ko apni patni ko haath lagane ki ijazat nahin di hai..."..."Jahan meri patni nahin aa sakti mujhe nahin lagta wahan meri koi zaroorat hai.."[I did not give anyone touching my wife...I don't I have any need to be there where my wife can't come]

Arnav closes his eyes with the brimming reality and that takes him with the past with the jolt which his Di tried to make him realize "Dekhna jiss Din who Ladki tumhari zindagi mein who ladki ayeigi na..jiske bina tumhari dadkane ruk jaeingi...jisske bina tum ji nahin paogey.. tumhain aisa lagega jaisey who tumhain na mili tou tumhari sansain hi ruk jaiengi...

Translation:Just wait and watch..one day a girl will come in your life without whom your heartbeat will stop..it will be hard to live without her and you will not be able to breath ... Di's words are making him face this truth...that indeed he couldn't breath in those moments with the fear of losing her...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:That day He was standing under the stars along with her as parents and divine forces were making ways for these souls to come close...and today again he is by the window facing stars and she as usual taking to her parents before sleeping...as all the divine forces along with parents are happy to see these souls happy...

A perturbed and restless ASR walks towards the window where he faces his true reflection...light towards his golden heart of Arnav which ASR always avoids to peep in...Brain and heart is joining today as brain is detecting the heartbeat..really proof of vitality within him and it's vital reason.It's emoting all the tender ,caring , and loving desires with its integral and intrinsic REASON which is important for the survival of both ASR and Arnav...and both whisper that reason...KHUSHI!!!...with one solid voice...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:There are only two spots where ASR really reflects his own actions and looks back...One now and second when he realizes how his hasty actions has made khushi go throw hell..Today he is meeting with his dual nature to merge at one focal point ..KHUSHI and that day he will be facing again dual nature of him for KHUSHI..but today is realization and acceptance to embrace his love and that day is realization and redemption of his actions towards his love.BUT one thing is done so beautifully and that is the merge of ASR and Arnav...They will always be intact together in case of Khushi...He will be Arnav dominating ASR for his Khushi...reverse role in all time...

That solid loud voice of his reason reaches to his other half who holds her throbbing heart tightly with the hand which has "His Name" and the bangles which are binding her with him...meaning he is listening her heartbeat...and today from here, she is starting her journey towards realization...how he was worried and concern about her but why?.."woh ghussa kyuon thay.."[Why was he angry?]...She is trying to put two and two together regardless the signatured feelings confirming this thought but still non registered echoes still reverberating the mix sounds around here to distinguish the facts. 

She is unable to decode this fact that great mighty ASR gave him bangles...and that thought evokes a hidden sweet smile on her face...and she touches those bangles with her most inner desires imagining as she is caressing his face...Sweet smile changes into enchanted tinkling one along with the bangles sound as his name is awakening an immense joy in her and spreading in her fragile visage...She is sharing her happiness with the stars and he is sharing his merging elation with em too...

Symbolism and connections:Love the moment when Khushi is coming towards the light and he calls her name right after...She is as one stormy night she was trying to find the reason of her DhakDhak "Arnavji" and today she is finding Why is he the reason ?

When He calls out Khushi,Khushi's face is half covered with Dupatta ,as she is his protector and his family...ans she is wearing jewelry given by him for him...4th phera of the seven Pheras... [To protect the whereabouts of the family and the commitment among two souls and bride always dress up for her hubby...Mehndi...Choori..and all] ...First three Pheras were done during Havan...regardless Arnav didn't do pooja but he didn't leave either...

The marriage preparations are at the peak while Anjali remembers the Shagun and bridal outfit to be taken to Gupta's house on time.Again two beautiful are going to face to face for this "yudh" [fight] but this time The King takes out his sword first"mein bhi ussi tarah ja rah hoon..." to vanquish the ravan of his Love Lanka...Honestly I just love him here...so cute... 

But he is totally unaware of lurking Basilisk's intentions...who is making his circles narrower to squeeze the souls of innocents.

He is loosening the nuts of car so it can keep running to take Rani Sahiba's life.What a nut case he is?

PAUSE HERE:I salute CV's for this as he indeed loosen up the last nails of Arnav's heart through Anjali and of course Shyam our Cupid did it as always...AFTER seeing and listening Anjali to realize why is he holding himself for so long and not loosening up.He decides to tell Khushi "why does she matter to him?"

Symbolism and connections:Anjali's and Shyam's reflections together and in opposite emotions the very same way on the day when He was taking the money from the woman and Anjali suspected something and today is the same thing.That day he was scared and today Anjali has that...She kept herself unaware and again is going to do the same ...

Arnav comes to Gupta's house with Payal's bridal outfit which brings smiles at house ladies.My grabber is Buaji calls him "Nand Kishore aiey gaye..."[Nanda Kishore has come..]...Indeed He is the chosen one ...who is the protector and the Horus of All...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He is the one and the only one protector who came one night with money to take his Khushi back for his Di..Anjali...and today he is here for his Khushi but for him yet unintentionally Anjali will be the reason... 

The eyes of the King is only searching for his queen who is no where to be found.The disappointed heart and thirsty eyes were ready to leave when Krishna finds the location of his Radha.The glimpse of his queen spreads a peaceful smile on his face.The queen is busy with her relishing food and cooks.The moment Khushi comes closer to place the disposable plates.His presence pumps out of her heart.She clutches her heart with closed eyes as she never want to let go of him.He watches her with proud knowing his effect on her.Her eyes locates her desirous man which spreads smile on his face . 

This is the first time when both smile at each other with springing love and affection.My grabber is they both are walking in the same direction just like in Durgah and in temple after bandagement.The only difference is this time their gazes are fixed at each other despite the fact they have distance in between em.From now on they will always be keeping an eye on each other no matter what. They will be in the vicinity of each other no matter how much distance they have in between em.In Durgah they were walking parallel, in Temple they were walking parallel and here again but with acceptance of each other.In Durgah...he gave her the key of his heart ...the shagun,In temple he bound her with him by Roca...and today he is stepping ahead accepting her as his other half and they both finished their loving journey with desirous and longing eyes at each other. 

They are so lost in each other's eyes . Both couldn't take their eyes off from each other for a single moment. Both of them seem lost in the world of ebulliance. Cow's mooing gets Khushi back from her Arnav Land Where she discovers that she was feeding the cow with "patals"[leaf plates.]... Oh god what I just did.

She is miffed at her carelessness. She accuses Arnav,"Sab apki ghalati hai.."[It's all your fault..]Arnav steps down to her,"Excuse me. You fed the leafs to the cow, then how it is my fault?"...Impulsive Khushi without thinking,"par dhiyan tou..."[But my focus was...]That makes Khushi out of words with quivering lips. Khushi diverts herself thinking about the half chewed plates and guests but a softly persistent Arnav comes towards her and inquires her  again ,"Khushi tum ne bataeya nahin meri kya Ghalati hai"[You didn't tell me what is my fault?]..Khushi begins to get upset and bewildered. seeing the gathering agitation, Arnav calms her down seeing her disquiet.He is there as always to take her out of her distress even if he has to buy the "patals " for the whole city.He is true King to his queen...My grabber is Arnav comes down from the corridor steps and stands at her level to help her as from now on he will always be there whether in hate or love...but Khushi will remain his first priority as always. 

Pause Here:His Di is the one who will make him realize later helping him meeting this side which he is totally unaware of unintentionally right after when Khushi takes care of him the whole night.

He said RELAX twice...today...instead of Tum Theek Ho...and that is the indication towards that realization...

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO6iaL6Pbbg

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO6iaL6Pbbg[/YOUTUBE]

Arshi, great take on a pivotal epi where he zeroes in on at Khushi for his dhadkane after all his journey of repulsion and denials.  What a journey it has been for this man and for  us, as you aptly pointed at all the crucial encounters and unified the theme all along..πŸ‘
great pointer to the connection to their Dargah encounter all over. πŸ‘

The peace and satisfaction on Khushi's face was priceless when she realized ASR actually bought bangles for her... such simple dreams of this pagal ladki! And for him, the tune of this relationship starting with being besur, slowly but steadily reaching the crescendo today! No regret or surprise when he connected the dots to his dhadakane to Khushi... plain contentment of a realization.. as if bird returning to its nest!

Yes, Shyam's intermittent appearance with all his devious plans were very craftily incorporated by the CVs elevating the drama level and hats off to your nuts symbolism.

Loved your description of the parallel walk  and its comparison to the temple one. 

Khushi looked totally unsettled at her man flirting.. as she says later she would be more comfy with his rudeness..:)

Thanks Arshi.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Episode 192

Sad Arnav  thinking that Khushi cheated himand his Di though its his misunderstanding and sadder Khushi as she does not know the truth why Arnav married her pours out her hurt in front of Arnav but he goes  leaving her  in the room. What a tragedy it is for them till they come to know it was all in vain that they and their family suffered. Truth is not what we briefly see with our eyes it can be something very different. A song for the occasion words are appropriate but not the film situation though is not 

Chahoonga Main Tujhe Saanjh Sawere
Phir Bhi Kabhi Ab Naam Ko Tere
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...
Dekh Mujhe Sab Hai Pata
Sunta Hai Tu Man Ki Sada
Mitwa...Mere Yaar
Tujhko Baar Baar
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...

Dard Bhi Tu, Chain Bhi Tu
Daras Bhi Tu, Nain Bhi Tu
Mitwa...Mere Yaar
Tujhko Baar Baar
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

episode 182

for almost a week now i have been searching for the right words for this episode. i wonder why. it was a light and happy and rather romantic one, yet something at the back of mind. felt i wasn't really feeling it right.

this morning when i saw the shot above, sort of started falling into place. or so it seemed to me.

possibly it was none of all the things i surmise. but this is what i thought,  so am writing about it.

the structure of ipk always interests me. often there's a sense of another layer beneath the surface, an unrevealed underlay that invites a peek. when i look at that cap now, the thought that pops to mind is couple... married couple. they have that air of two people together resolving a problem... and in the way of this world, the man is very much in charge. now since i am so biased he he about this man, i'll let him do the karta act.

ostensibly it is payal and akash's wedding... but are we really seeing asr and khushi become a couple through these days. and that is the real purpose of this wedding? they are becoming a couple not just in the romantic sense which we have, of course, noticed... but in the deeper sense as in married with all the responsibilities and depth of a dampatti... a couple. our culture places marriage at a high place, even deities are often referred to in their jodi form... radha-krishna, lakshmi-narayan, hara-paravati.

and here the ultimate tv jodi becoming a couple khushi-arnav ji, oh i love it.

karta he is here, man of the house. so you have a problem with the waiters? no problem, i'll take off my jacket, roll up sleeves and there you go, we'll serve food together.

serve food to guests together. isn't there something terribly couple, home, blessings, guests, about it.

this shot, both of their hands on the thaal/platter with poories, it has some sort of deeper meaning i felt. one of the marriage vows of the prajapatay form of marriage (i think that's the usual one we see with pheras and things, there being at least eight forms of marriage in hindu societies including gandharva which the temple wedding really reminds me of), is
looking together after the home and all that goes with it, including guests. feeding people has great significance and meaning in a culture where hospitality is key and food is considered a blessing.

and what are they serving? staple. well not rice, which is so so anna, food. but wheat is also staple.

"khushi, sab rice ke liye wait kar rahe hain," he tells her to start serving the main anna, rice... reminded me of a scene much later when she will be called annapurna, goddess of food. in our land the stree or wife's role in bringing prosperity and good things to the home is much emphasised... she is lakshmi. in bengali, there's a saying... "shami bhaagge putro, stree bhagge dhon."

i use the colloquial tongue. the husband's luck brings the son, the wife's luck brings the wealth.

he gets busy, she gawks. she is silenced by this move. go asr... surprise your babe and kill us in the process... by the way, do you even know what happens to us when you wear white?

dhak dhak dhak dhak come in.

she stares at him and serves a mountain of rice to her guest... madam annapurna. the music is interesting here...sounded new.

how cutely he concentrates on the job at hand, serving rice, dal, sabzi... ah the tycoon, what love will indeed reduce one too. he reminds me of a larger than life tycoon sort i once knew who loved to serve food to his guests himself, sometimes cook too, something terribly gracious in that.

"bas karo khushi, kitna khilaogi..." stop it, khushi, how much are you going to feed? something easy about the dialogues... a real marriage feeling building up.

feed the plates to the cow... heap the rice on the plate... somebody's "dhyan toh" is absolutely gone... can't blame the poor girl.

"khushi?!"

"haan?" she's heaping the rice still.

his eyes look down, a little shake of head.

she's horrified at what she's done...
khushi "aaa."

asr eyebrow up.

a tiny little moment of bliss... serving the viewer something hot and yummy too.

dialogue writers had much fun this episode:

"bada tagda intezaam kiya hai madhumati ji ne... 5 star hawtel se vaiter bulwaiya hai," madhumati ji has made fine arrangements, got a waiter from a five star hotel. hotel is pronounced "hawtel," true to our accentwa. remember the "very congratulations" after the engagement announcement diwali night?

and in a secret moment amid all the light and fun, girl looks at a man with her heart in her smile. such a pretty sight. man is busy dishing out khana. very purposeful, action oriented man type. beautiful over the shoulder look, she can't believe he's doing what he's doing... a gentle wondering smile plays on her lips, music reflects her moved state of mind.

a tender feeling floats around, served up by a simple action by a man in love. this is how it should be, isn't it, this thing we call love.

"arnav, ji aap yeh sab..." she wonders how come he did all this.

"tumhe help chahiye thi na," a very simple classic asr answer... you needed help, didn't you? no fuss, you need help, he's there to give it to you.

perhaps in moments such as these a trust grew that even the darkest hour finally couldn't dislodge.

little things that say a lot and take on much bigger horrors. david and goliath come to mind. the man who serves food with you light and happy, just being there for you is more powerful than the man who drags you up the steps and marries you without a thought for you or your feelings. that little positive act had perhaps more power than that angry annihilating act.

"haan... par," yes, but, she's still askance.

"tum pooriya lekar jao mai aloo ki sabzi lekar aata hoon..." you take the poories, i'll get the potato, gah how domesticated that sounds.

along comes the lock of hair to get some action going, how much of aloo poori talk to take, hyuk. time for romance.

"wait," says he in a misty kinda voice, and a hand comes to push back the strand of hair... connecting us back, back, all the way to a storm riven guest house one dark night. the heat of all the moments in between...

she stares at him, jaw dropping as rabba vey does its thing.

fun, frolic, tenderness, sensuality, all in one shot...

"waiter... paani dena," the guest asks the "waiter" to get some water. so cute the lady with the green saree, later she gives mami ji a mooh tod jawab about branded goods, and fancy shopping. and if i'm not mistaken, khushi says she is sharper than her husband and keeps track of the accounts. ipk always showed a certain kind of respect for women... and in interesting ways.

khushi is aghast, "maasi ji, yeh waiter nahin hai..." he's not a waiter.

he serves the water without fuss. and when he's thanked, says a cool "you're welcome, " (this time issk, no confusion, he clearly chose dilli amrikiya).

pleasant demeanour, cool smile, while she is in a state of "o"... the prince and the mad girl.

does it for her clearly, holds his temper. "lagta hai aaj inke tabiyat theek nahin hai.." seems as though he isn't well, she mutters.

he helps her clean up... a little play around "kone wali katori," and then the devastating smile... he is out to get her. confused she may be but the message is communicating, a little wee bit of a smile back...

"khushi, sab under control hai... tum theek ho?" khushi, is all under control, you ok?

she's troubled, still in a haze about the waiter act, he's back in jacket, about to leave, turns around and pauses.

"khushi!"

she turns.

"thank you shyam ko bol dena," low sexy voice... say thanks this evening.

smart turn and out.

she has to go to "raijada" house with the family...

mami ji there is wondering why anjali isn't back yet, "ee anjali bitiya taking too longs..."

"di aur mandir ki baatein toh di aur mandir hi jaaney," nk delivers another dialogue the writers must have enjoyed writing.

khushi come sand in an endearing scene introduces chacha ji, mausa ji, kirane ki dukan/mom and pop store, bunai ki dukan/knitting business, maonrama talks her biig biig dejainer talk, but mausi gives it back ultimately... you see, they only supply to the brand guys...

a lovely snide attack on the nouveau riche india's craze for branded spending. fact is, a lot of louis v, gucci, and others are getting made in shops such as mausi ji's. and we are willing to pay anything for them.

now she is in his house looking for him... just as he was at gh eyes restless.

nani has noticed the look. she keeps looking for him... nk rushes about with videos... sarees are being seen. and nani notices again, "kise dhoond rahin hai aap, bitiya?" she asks reflecting the same question garima had asked dear boy.

what a lovely stage in life... won't even last a day.

she's about to leave and he appears... hey hey at his very sight... and standing on his favourite staircase, he sees her. nani notices state of affair.
wise old lady goes "hmmm" and invites khushi to choose a saree.

three sarees here, which is good for you?

someone is walking past suavely... not waiter, very much tycoon. and the

enchanting phone drama ensues.

she almost chooses the one he doesn't like, but then noticing his crestfallen air, she goes for the one he likes. terribly sweet this whole thing, including nani ji's catching them out.
oh the smile at her choice.

and again a couple thing gets done. in bengali weddings, and others too i guess, the boy gives the girl a "lajjavastra" after they get married, in the mandap itself. now on, he will protect her honour.

constant awareness between the two now... she leaves.

anjali is in her car dreaming, her husband calls her just to gloat, the oil is draining out of the engine. obviously it's catastrophe around the corner.

absolutely oblivious to that, he stands by the pool dreaming.

akash walks in and thanks him for all he's done for payal and him, without that suicide plan he and kkg had put together... at the mention of her name, tycoon goes more dreamy eyed. so soft and gentle that smile, really asr is not too well today. (maybe he needs me...)

"what a strange feeling is love, bhai," mutters the smitten akash

immediately the smile goes and a funny seriousness in his eyes...

"if the one you love is hurt, you can't take it," says akash... asr recalls he's running after the ambulance.

"aur..." pauses akash.

"aur?" prompts asr.

"and if there are tears in her eyes you can't bear it."

asr thinks of khushi with glass embedded in arm, in pain... he must remove the cause of pain.

oh he feels it he feels that love...

the teri meri night is remembered... she's without a partner but he won't let her fail...

"even when she's not there, her thoughts are with you..."

"if she wants something your heart wants to fulfill all her desires" asr thinks of her wearing the choori and grinning in delight.

"aur yeh feelings, yeh chain se rahne bhi nahin dete... aur unse baat..." and these feelings don't leave you in peace and you want to talk...

... to them, asr completes the sentence... "karne ko dil karta hai..." he is missing her, my stomach is somersaulting.

akash, a bit slow, finally is intrigued that bhai is into this.

why are you...asking me all this, he asks.

"uh..." replies waiter, tycoon, lover "aren't you getting late?" very dilli amriki accent tonight.

at gh, khushi has packed a bag full of all her love for jiji... and jiji is hellbent on taking it all to rm. of course, she'll be taking kkg along too.

before i go, just one word to shyam, dear bungling killer, people do survive accidents.

dedicated to di with mandir on her mind... jeetu and mumu in the song that inspired the di ki baatein dialogue:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPWPIqq3ue4[/YOUTUBE]

Indi, a hug,  salute and a crazy smile for this engrossing write up for perhaps the only episode where they both are in smiles of realization of sorts all along...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

What a frame and thoughts to start with..πŸ‘. They are indeed a couple from the moment go. Always exercised that right, belongingness with one another completed with that  literal owning up of responsibility today.  Your reference to annapoorna spot on.

Great insight into the types of Hindu weddings, that temple wedding would very well be a rakhsas wedding, where the boy abducts the girl, altho it is an equivalent blackmailing here. But Krishna and Rukmini's wedding was technically classified as Rakhsasa as the latter was abducted by Krishna ofcourse with her will, Wonder if in our couple's case it is deliberately done to suit to her name calling of him as rakhsas / LG. But their "panigrahana" happened the day of Diwali while she was encircled in the diyas when he stretched his hand mesmerized at her and she gladly handed over hers to him. and they were almost a couple since then!  The way he called her "Khushi" most intimately in that public and the how he caressed her tresses .. oh.. they are more than a couple! 

Amidst all the aloo, poori talk, her smiling heart all along and his very cute focus on what he is doing all lost in this rather daily chore as if it is his holy rail.. treat to watch.. just wished this to go on for couple more epis.. kuch jyada mang liya kya??

Those red, bold lines.. powerful..πŸ‘. Yes indeed, the impact of these positive moments, where the extreme aukat conscious man did n't at all mind reducing to a waiter (no offence!) status, said so many things to her that couldn't be obliterated by a hasty act!

That saree selection, Khushi looked damn beautiful there.. totally taken in by the utter romance when naniji realizes the longing of two young hearts for one another... uff... And his dreamy soft eyes by that pool side .. missing her..."karne ko dil karta hai"...
again.. wish this lasted for just a couple more epis... abhi na javo chodkar ye dil abhi bhara nahin...can't help .. here it is...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A9f1M6FnY2s[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks dearest Indi.. for yet another stroll down that lane of romance...

Should we bring up the snake??!!!
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

horizon, thank so much.

first, let's just kill the snake, shall we?

loved reading about the rakshasa wedding... google shall be searched today. i read reams on all our weddings during this whole remarriage thing... as far as i am concerned, their temple marriage seemed to satisfy all conditions of gandharva wedding (since khushi by now was accepting and more of it) and even the indian legal system it seems gives it credence, if such a union has led to cohabiting for more than six months without fam or friends protesting legally. of course, he said she was his legally wedded wife and i was sure she was... how nicely that part of the story could have been revealed.

anyway, all that was not to be.

but thi
s rakshasa wedding thing intrigues me. she did call him rakshas, and creatives enjoyed building around themes revealed in such hints. if krishna radha's union is considered such a union, more reason to believe a highly vaishnav creative was involved in this and consciously or unconsciously told the radha krishna tale through these 21 century people.

i have often felt krishna in ipk... even more than dm.

thanks for reading and being so receptive to all my weird thoughts.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Lets have the movie man πŸ˜‰

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

Episode 192

Sad Arnav  thinking that Khushi cheated himand his Di though its his misunderstanding and sadder Khushi as she does not know the truth why Arnav married her pours out her hurt in front of Arnav but he goes  leaving her  in the room. What a tragedy it is for them till they come to know it was all in vain that they and their family suffered. Truth is not what we briefly see with our eyes it can be something very different. A song for the occasion words are appropriate but not the film situation though is not 

Chahoonga Main Tujhe Saanjh Sawere
Phir Bhi Kabhi Ab Naam Ko Tere
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...
Dekh Mujhe Sab Hai Pata
Sunta Hai Tu Man Ki Sada
Mitwa...Mere Yaar
Tujhko Baar Baar
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...

Dard Bhi Tu, Chain Bhi Tu
Daras Bhi Tu, Nain Bhi Tu
Mitwa...Mere Yaar
Tujhko Baar Baar
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...

What a song Chalhov! Chahoonga par Awaaz na doonga, uff. You are right, the words are suiting very well.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Blasters' Takes

Episode Wise Links  

Episode 196  

ArshiHamesha ... Consuming Fire Episode 196
DurgaS ... Nafrat 
Katelyn ... Precap   
sohara ... Episode 196

Episode 197  

ArshiHamesha ... Acceptance[Khushi's Bidai...] Episode 197