Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

When will Rajveer realize that he cannot live with out Simmi? :-(

SupriyaG96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When will Rajveer accept Simmi's love for him? When will Rajveer realize that what Simmi had done is for their love only? Simmi's love is totally pure and she doesn't want to hurt the feelings of Rajveer and his family because she loves them both equally and can do anything for them but knowing this also he wants Simmi out of Sanghawan house why? 😡
I know that he loves his family and doesn't want to betray his family by telling a lie about Simmi's education but what about Simmi? She has sacrificed everything for Rajveer's love ;her career, her dream everything. She came from Singapore to India only for Rajveer. But why it's hard for Rajveer to accept Simmi's love and to confess his love to Simmi? Family is important but you can't ignore the love of your life.
Do you think that Rajveer will realize his mistake when Simmi will get killed as said in TC article. And if Simmi becomes alive in season 2 of KYIH will Rajveer confess his love to Simmi and bring back Simmi to his house and live together happily with family?
Share your views friends. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same track.. same story dear..  

i hope seson 2 will bring more RajSi romance and better tracks then Bua ji.. Rajveer-Tau ji etc .. 
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CVs have already screwd their love story big time😡.
I think he will realise when Simmi will die😡
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He will realise it when he sees her dead body I guess and that will be his confession too probably. :P
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hope season 2 brings loads of Rajsi Romance. & specially from Rajveers side.
SupriyaG96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=mire220] Same track.. same story dear.. ]i hope seson 2 will bring more RajSi romance and better tracks then Bua ji.. Rajveer-Tau ji etc ..

I hoping for that too but we can't expect more hopes from CV's showing RajSi romance in season 2 of KYIH
sukudoll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
cvs hate romance so sorry to say i dont think so
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dear sorry to say rajveer is a heartless lover only loves his family CV is so unromantic no sense of good story i think after simmi death he will confess his love
Sukirti_Piya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is very difficult question dear CV knows better i lost my all hopes sorry for this but i share my views with you
HAPPY-NEW-YEAR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hating this family drama..
Rajveer should support simmi :(