Great update dear
loved it
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Posted: 10 years ago
Great story...can't wait for more
Chapter 7:
(This is the end of ArAkshi lovestory... Now I will start priya's love story..hehehe... but I will add their scenes.. and I am renaming the story to "LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW")

Sakshi opened her eyes to find herself in a hospital room. Priya was sittin next to her and Arjun was there on the couch.

"OH MY GOD." Priya quickly said. "Sakshi you are awake. How are you feeling? Need anything?"

"I am fine." Sakshi replied weakly.

"You sure?" Arjun asked coming up to them.

"Yeah. I am sure." Sakshi replied. 

"Mein doctor ko bulata hun." Arjun said exiting the room.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING LEAVING THE HOUSE LIKE THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED? YOU COULD HAVE DIED! IF YOU DO SUCH A THING AGAIN I WILL MURDER YOU MYSELF. DO YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW WORRIED DAD I AND WAS?" Priya scolded Sakshi.

"Sorry." Sakshi replied looking at her. "I actually heard the TALK between you and Arjun."

"OH MY!" Priya said looking at her in disbelief. "You are the stupidest person I have ever seen.. well atleast the good thing that happened is that Dad finally got to know his feelings for you. He told me that seeing you in the position, made his blood boil and I think he's ready to move on."

"What?" Sakshi stared at her in shock.

"Doctor would be coming." Arjun said walking in.

"Dad you stay with her while I come from the bathroom." Before getting up she winked at Sakshi and left the room grinning.

"Why are we not going?" Sam asked Ayesha.

"Because Arjun is about to confess his feelings for Sakshi." Ayesha said. " I already texted her that we will come tomorrow."

"What?" Sam looked at her. "You serious?"

"Yup." Ayesha smirked. "Your BFF is falling in love."

"Yes. Yes he is." Sam replied smiling.

"Sakshi?" Arjun looked at her. Sakshi just nodded in response. Arjun sat beside her and looked her between the eyes.

"Why in the world did you leave the house?" Arjun asked her. "When you knew that it was dangerous."

"I heard the talk between you and Priya." Sakshi replied.

"I was angry, and secondly I knew what she was telling me already." Arjun told her.

"What?" Sakshi asked. "How come?"

"Well, Priya isn't good with hiding stuff. I found her notebooks with lots and lots of notes explaining stuff." Arjun grinned.

"Well this is embarassing." Sakshi said turning red.

"Hahaaha." Arjun laughed. Sakshi laughed with him.

"Anyways now let's get to the point." Arjun quickly said. Sakshi stared at him. "The point is this incidence made me realise my true feelings for you and I wanted to say for the first time I felt scared after Roshini left me. For the first time I was afraid of becoming alone again. For thre first time I was ready to move on when I saw you smiling with Priya. And for the first time I actually felt me heart beat. For the first time everything happened after Roshini left and I... I love you."

Sakshi had tears in her eyes she reached her face for Arjun face put her hand on his cheek. "I Love you too Arjun."

"I know." Arjun replied smiling. 

Both of them staring at each other and both of them had cupped each other face and Priya walked in. 

"I AM SO SORRY." Priya jumped putting a hand on her eyes. "I promise I didn't see anything."

Sakshi and Arjun looked at her in pure embarassment. 

"Are you guys officially getting together?" Priya said still having a hand on her eyes.

"You can remove the hand." Arjun said. "And I guess so."

"Really?" Priya jumped. "OH MY! I have to tell everyone!"

Hehehehe lovely update w8tng 4 next part dear n thnx 4 pm
very nice update.
waiting for next part.
Lol hahaha
Lovely update
Thanks yaar
Arakshi do love confess
But wait for the next update
Chapter 8: (This is a small update. Asli mirch masala to agley se shuru hai jab Priya and our Mystery dude face to face atey hein)

******Few weeks later******

"Okay, Dad, I have gone over every decoration and they would be done by sharp 7:30." Priya told Arjun. "And at 8pm I want you into the house, in your room, changing because Sakshi will reach here around 9-9:30."

"Yes Mam." Arjun said mocking her.

"Dad, it is not funny." Priya said looking at him. "You're getting married!"

"I know." Arjun said patting her back. "Try to relax okay?"

"Hmmm." Priya said looking Arjun. "By the way, remember the new programe that just opened at ETF?"

"In which college students will be tested and the best will be chosen as the team?" Arjun asked.

"Yes." Priya said walking. "I passed my test. I'll see you at the head quarters now."

"Really?" Arjun looked at her astonished. "I am so proud of you."

Priya smiled at him and then she went to check on the decorations. Things had to be perfect, this was his Dad and Mom's marriage. No way she was letting anything ruin it. She spent the day running here, and running there perfecting the decorations.

"Priya?" Arjun called her. 

"Yes." Priya asked.

"Go and get ready." Arjun told her. "The decorations are done, you are just being paranoid, Plus Sakshi would be coming any minute."

This was a small marriage just the team. The team was coming with Sakshi. They had planned that the marriage would take place in Arjun's place.

"Yeah." Priya said. "Okay." While she ran into her room, picking out her dress that she longed to wear.

(Here are the dresses)

Arjun:

Priya:

Sakshi:

The wedding was a super hit. Everyone wished Arjun and Sakshi goodbye and left. Arjun and Sakshi too left for their room.. ☺️

PRECAP:

Priya: DEV TUM?

Dev: Haan mein.

Priya: Kill me right now.

Dev: Kyun I am that hot?

Priya: I WILL MURDER YOU.

Dev: Help, Jungli mere piche.

Priya: DEV!

The whole ETF team just stared at them as if they were seeing a drama.

Hahahahaha awsum priya n jungli nyc update n thanx 4 pm