Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Okay I will come directly to the point this was the episode which I guess I was waiting for in this track. I am sure this episode in coming time will be remembered as the the point where this track not only picked up pace but finally took turn and move towards the task which it was meant to do from its very  inception. It will be remembered as the moment where the very core essence of this track started to finally started to appear before our eyes and finally the moment where we moved an inch closer to understanding the enigma called Sharon Rai Prakash.

From the point Swayam made it clear that this time he won't take the first step this time around few episodes back it was evident that this track is about Sharon and about her going the extra mile to save her relationship. This time its about her side of story, about her realization (ah i know not the right term but I can't think of anything else right now) and her journey. And this episode did do the Shree Ganesh of it.

Coming to the episode it was a perfect one with many stand out moments. But off course it was Sharon-Ashi fight and then Sharon admitting to Simmi if she won't hide her weakness behind her anger she will just loose herself. She will just show everyone Sharon Rai Prakash could also be affected which she seriously don't want to. Complemented with one of the most powerful performance of Vrushika this scene was worth its wait in platinum. Second pivotal point in tonight episode was definitely Swayam-Rey convo in locker room. It was one of the most perfectly written scene which not just justfis Swayam's love but also his current stand. And Shantanu Maheswari brought out the uncertainties of Swayam as well as his love for Sharon just like a boss. Take a bow buddy.

Precap is even more interesting - not just with the prospect of upcoming SwaRon dance but also for few more reasons. For one thing I liked that Sharon over heard boys talking about Swayam and Sharon. Lets see what will be its effect on her. Have very high hopes from next episode keeping my finger cross till then.

Edited by marauder - 24 September 2013 at 8:29am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

DazzlerdivaangelmoitraShan_swayamVrushanluverehmmbhluvrenigma1997soniiShaReYamHafsa94trisha19rohan_smiletca21kamlesh32Saee.Tvenusrockzdollyduahamsini1234addicted_love_Deepika_MimiVruShansnehaswaron77Anomic_lonerlike.a.bossDD_Tannufansanchiswaronyasri_bellaSwan_--Anushka--swayamsharonnancynnvPooja-Jblithe...Diya.....euphoria..rosyrkohli.Vrushanholic.AJ.morganswathi_swaron-Vishaka-Shilpa_SwaRonshaani2209..Suhana..nami2811---Priya---sscomp32cscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon: Finally An Episode Which Hits The Bullseye" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Anushka--

IF-Dazzler

--Anushka--

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Res:)

nancynnv

IF-Dazzler

nancynnv

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Shishir 
Too gud post Thumbs Up

I loved loved loved the episode 

Sry but it always happens ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

varsh-mayur

Goldie

varsh-mayur

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Ya finally a episode which gave us lot of answersSmileSmileSmile ya having really high hopes for next episode...really loved sharon-Simmi and Reyam convo...SmileSmileSmile  Letss hope for the bestSmileSmileSmile

marauder

Shilpa_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Shilpa_SwaRon

Perfectly penned post..
I loved the episode too.. 
U said it all..
It was indeed a power packed episode n am looking forward to all episodes frm nw..
I really hope dey take dis forward well.. 

marauder

bhavz_vrushan

IF-Sizzlerz

bhavz_vrushan

res
Unres
Ok i havnt watch the epi yet bt post parke lag raha tht its worth watching...nd reyam convo se its clear ki its nt a breakup yet...sharon raiprakash ko hi step lena parega...hm track seems intresting...waiting fr further episodes...

Edited by bhavz_vrushan - 24 September 2013 at 8:43am

marauder

like.a.boss

Goldie

like.a.boss

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
For the last two years, we are watching "SwaRon's lovestory''. But trust me, for the last two years, we have had seen only Swayam's love interest for Sharon. It was always about ''Swayam, Swayam's feelings, Swayam's emotions, how he feels when he sees Sharon with someone else etc'' , but this time it's Sharon's turn. This track is all about ''Sharon's emotions, how she gets affected seeing Swayam with someone else, how it feels when Swayam ignores her etc''. Basically they wanna show how madly Sharon loves him.

Post SS break-up (technically they haven't), the track is all about Sharon's pain. They have shown Swayam's side too, but I feel, cvs are concentrating on Sharon's side more.

I really hope a major break down is coming on our way. That would be treat to watch.

Edited by like.a.boss - 24 September 2013 at 8:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shan_swayammaraudercscsswathi_swaron

Khushboo.ms

Khushboo.ms

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Nice post u mentioned every tng rytly.plz cn any 1 tell what wea boys about in precap which sharon heard.,p.s:luv vrushika osm piece of work today yet again.

marauder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top