Ek Boond Ishq

~|| CM Rankings/ TVT/ UK Rankings *all discussions here* ||~ (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 123

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
this is so unfair AngryAngry
I can't believe the TRPs of such a wonderful show are dropping instead of sky rocking.
I was so expecting that this time the TRPs will be high Ouch
The whole team is putting so much of hard work  Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S696_sehru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| CM Rankings/ TVT/ UK Rankings *all discussions here* ||~ (Page 13)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

this is so unfair AngryAngry
I can't believe the TRPs of such a wonderful show are dropping instead of sky rocking.
I was so expecting that this time the TRPs will be high Ouch
The whole team is putting so much of hard work  Ouch
dont loss hope yaar
i really really that by next week trp rise !!!

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
finally they have increased the number of repeat telecast of EBI,,, Smile now they r repeating it in the 11:30 am slot too,,,hope this will help in increasing the viewership..but they should really have one more telecast during the mid-day slot as well as,,Why is lifeok so obsessed with Savdhan India,??,Disapprove I really really hope this week the ratings increases...I would hate it if this fabulous show goes off air bcoz of the low TRP.. Unhappy

Edited by ayesha09 - 18 November 2013 at 12:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaksS696_sehrumisty85

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
How the hell CM ranking went down Angry
we made so many topics this week Ouch

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

How the hell CM ranking went down Angry
we made so many topics this week Ouch
our topics were not enough 
thats why ranking went down

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yes sehroo we ve to further increase our activity here...Unhappy
Dun believe it either...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archi21S696_sehru

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
how can our show's rank go down? i think there were more topics in the forum compared to previous week...we have to increase the forum activities n keep hiiting the chaska meter ,,,

n everyone living in india please try to watch it on TV at the time of the first telecast...

Forum rankings r important fr fans bt what really matters is the TRP of a show,,,it be can seen in the IF that shows with very high rank has very low TRP n after some time the channel pulls the plug on that show,,

so let us all try to increase the TRP of the show

please tweet life ok ppl that we r appreciating the show n also  ask them fr more repeats n promos ,,,

lets help in keeping this fabulous show on air as long as possible !! 
SmileSmile

Edited by ---ayesha--- - 19 November 2013 at 2:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---ayesha---

how can our show's rank go down? i think there were more topics in the forum compared to previous week...we have to increase the forum activities n keep hiiting the chaska meter ,,,

n everyone living in india please try to watch it on TV at the time of the first telecast...

Forum rankings r important fr fans bt what really matters is the TRP of a show,,,it be can seen in the IF that shows with very high rank has very low TRP n after some time the channel pulls the plug on that show,,

so let us all try to increase the TRP of the show

please tweet life ok ppl that we r appreciating the show n also  ask them fr more repeats n promos ,,,

lets help in keeping this fabulous show on air as long as possible !! 
SmileSmile

There is a pattern for this... Every topic should turn pink... which becomes pink if 25 comments are posted in a thread or it's viewed more than 200 times. Therefore commenting/liking on all the topics is necessary. Then more topics need to be created... & commenting on actor's profiles is also necessary...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---sabaSpeaksS696_sehru

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Boond Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.