India-Forums

AUGUST 16 UPDATE

xindian_baybeex Goldie
xindian_baybeex
xindian_baybeex

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
AUGUST 16

OMG guys this is getting intresting now.

recap: kuljit sees the box that says "VIR SINGH"
SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY i missed the first 5 minutes

Kuljit is in sharab's room yelling at him saying how could u love a girl whos in our dushman's family (HAH. ur to talk, i swear yesterday he tried to break P&&S up) sharab tries to defend himself but kuljit cuts him off and says its okay from now on you don't need to make and brother rishtai with me (WOW kuljit ur going to regret saying that) he then leaves leaving shrab who thinks to himself Khash i could tell you kuljit. And then they show Kuljit's mom is outside the room listening to everything

Preeto and Seebo go up to there dadi and tell her to go to the mundir to pray for the servant *sorry don't know his name* and pray from everyone in the house because she hasn't been to the mundir for very long time. She agrees and says she will leave evening time.

BREAKKKK

Kuljit's mom stops him and says she has heard everything and is with her son. Kuljit is shocked and happy his mom says don't worry i never had hope in sharab to help us with revenge and nor did i have any hope with *sharab;s mom* Kuljit then says we should tell *sharab's dad* but his mom says no Those girls are very smart they already made love in there hearts, they all will forget about revenge. Kuljit looks upset but his mom says don't worry i have a plan she then says to go and act as if he knows about everything and is okay and wont carry on with all this revenge. She says after getting there trust we will continue our plan. Kuljit agrees.

Sharab comes in and plays a little joke then congratualtes his parents on there anniversary and convinces them to go to the mundir to pray for each other's LONGER LIFE. They both agree and will go everning time. Sharab is happy.

BREAKKK

Preeto and Seebo are sitting on there couch when the *servant* comes to tell them kuljit is at the door asking for them. They both stand up and tell him to tel kuljit they aren't here, just then kuljit enters in and both girls eyes freeze on him. He walks in and seebo asks him what he wants he then says VERY RUDELY everytime u come do i ask u what u want, and same with u preeto i deserve the same resppect i give u adn my family which both of u seemed to give a lot of love to, Purposely? (and he gives his little sarcastic smile) Both girls look at each other and ask what he wanted to say? and he syas he knows everything he looks at preeto and says well first when i found out about sharab i was very mad. Seebo looks confused and preeto looks scared because she hasn't told seebo. Kuljit then contintues and says well now im okay with this and with our families. Why should we continue this fight i will help you guys to end this hatered for both families and he leaves. Seebo is happy and Preeto says she doesn't know why but she doesn't believe him.

Episode Ends on PREETO'S FACE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41

rain Groupbie
rain
rain

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for such an awesome episode.... iwas watching mahi ve in india and now that i am back i was missing it ...please keep up the good work. Clap
#1 polaris Senior Member
#1 polaris
#1 polaris

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thanks alot
awesome update Smile
Hug
ekomas Senior Member
ekomas
ekomas

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
thank you for the update.