Tamil  Reality Shows

Kitchen SuperStar Junior - Kids amaze us (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same.. when i saw them cooking and some was so short face is facing the stove really got me scared...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kitchen SuperStar Junior - Kids amaze us (Page 2)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I know why kid and cooking???

Even here Master chef  shown in TVs here (kitchen super star is a copy of master chef) it is master Chef Junior. There is another cooking show competition it is kids cook off. 

Why Kids craze now???

In one of the show a kid bent down to pick up some thing from oven and he burnt his head.

As long as they keep it safe then it is good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhihopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
True akka.. its scary especially when i see them cutting the onion or vegetables .. they don't know the proper way of cutting it and i was scared they might cut the finger nu Shocked

still the kids are cute. Their comments especially and they also spoke about the judges .. and so cute when they kept saying hoping not to get bad comment and wanting to be praise Embarrassed

some of the kids they say did not learn from amma vaam.. but checked online vaam.. some even said this is better then his amma's vaam LOL

So far the judges were good.. they spoke very kind to the kids and did not scare them away ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhimigan

qmarket

qmarket

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
No doubt... Its going to be a Rock season... Always kids in Vijay Tv attarcts more viewers... Now it will be even more...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top