Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hahaha...my title got yah!TongueWink

I got my M & M moment today...yeah a Mrityunjay Monday!LOLWink

The breakfast spread just confuses Tara who finds it weird that despite so much of food, there wasn't anyone around to enjoy and eat it. At her home things were done so differently. She misses the noise and clutter of it all. I do feel this food wastage is going to be put an end to by Tara soon. Thakurji understands her dilemma and serves her with something simple. After this scene was shot I am sure all of the EBI team had a feast out there...Wink

Holy Heavens! Nirmala is one sassy MIL...who comes marching to the table and insisting that this marriage should have happened with the consent of 'Rudra Bhai Sahab' who does not like anything being done without his permission. The woman seems more concerned about Tauji than her own husband who seems to have her nose up in the air all the time. She is aghast on looking at Tara seated there in a stained T-shirt and complains to Daijaan about Tara's get-up , as if the girl did not exist! She is warned through Meethi Bahu about the way she has to be as the DIL of their khandan...with a taunt that one's Capabilities can achieve anything and one's Habits can destroy everything... And then continues they did not want to face ridicule at the reception that was planned for the next day hence her bhashan! (lecturing!)...

Thakurji then leaves before ensuring she addresses him in the manner his son does, calling him 'Baba'. There seems to be a very deep kind of love between father and son Mrityunjay. For Baba is the most endearing name for a Father.Smile Tara then ponders over the fact that her 'lohe ka dukaan' is gonna come home soon! Tara bachhu this time we are not on your side...we want to see your patidev in the Shekhawat Mansion!Wink

Tara finding her way back to her room is lost...and reaches a closed door. On trying to open it she is stopped from behind. On turning she is surprised to see her Devar (younger BIL). Aditya goes on to explain that Tauji is a brahmachari and women are not even allowed to roam the corridors, so to stay away. She looks down and finds a woman's bangle sticking out of the same door. Tara curiously wonders, if he was a celibate what was a bangle doing under his door?" ShockedAnd then Meethi comes and takes her away on a shopping spree.

Ok the talk between Bunty & Ardhana was confusing. Wasn't that letter shown earlier and she was packing his bag the last time? Confused

Mrityunjay is engrossed in sketching a hanging noose...when the cop comes and intimates him about his bail and that he would soon be going home.

Mrityunjay looks up, and with a fleeting sigh continues sketching. There is no hint of smile or relief from him which baffles the cop...as to why he did not react to such good news that every prisoner normally waits for.

This could mean that his father did try earlier and failed. He has resigned to his fate of death that hangs around his... He has given up on wanting to live...no desire to live...

And that desire to live once again happens when he meets and comes to love Tara.

After the cop leaves MJ gets up and goes to his wall. He looks at them all and pull out some of his sketches. We see the face of a woman, her eyes...Who could that be? His mother?...Were those eyes of his mother instead of Tara? Will he take them back home?Confused

MJ's character seems immensely troubled. Do note he has one thing in common with Kalavati. She paints he sketches. And now another...

In ancient Vedic myth, Rudra ("howler") is the malignant god of storm and wind, and is also considered to have been the GOD OF DEATH. He is the personification of the uncultured nature, the symbol of unculturedness. Rudra fires arrows of sickness at gods, men and animals.

Rudra became a beneficent and beautiful god, the lord of the animals and the patron of hunters, and the god of auspiciousness. His name changed into Shiva, and is since then one of the most prominent deities of Hinduism.

Also one of the meanings of Rudra is ' The Mightiest Terroriser'...a 'wild storm' and Shiva is known as an epithet (nickname) of Rudra!

So these three lives are fiercely interconnected. Rudra, Mrityunjay & Tara. Ming boggling to me! This makes me think - he could be Tauji's real son and adopted by his uncle...

The Game of Death is being watched and enjoyed by Kalavati here. Just then the man brings the invite of Mrityunjay to Kala. It upset her and she flings the card. The opponent dies at the game. Her Man Friday questions as to how did she know who would win. Kala replies, look at him...he had the fear of the death written all over his face which is even bigger than death itself. The card lies beside the dead man. Yaar tell meez can wrestling kill somebody..or maybe the game was intentionally played until death happens? Scary...this shemale derives pleasure from such killer games!Shocked

Kalavati goes to corpse and says, "Death was this man's destiny and so will it be for Jairaj's son and his wife. He can't escape. Why did he waste his money on an invite? He should have instead printed obituaries!

Our Poison Ivy is busy chatting about a polo game...so Mrityunjay's picture in boots...did give some indication of such sports indulgence...its Polo then - The Game of Kings!Big smile

Tara enters the house and lands flat on the floor...goody bags et all! This clumsiness irks Nimmy darling to the bits. Again some more insults and then Tara is all into recycling and saving the environment!

And that cheeky little thing in boots is worse than her Mommy! She needs to be spanked nice and hard!Shocked

Suddenly Vasu smells of something burning and they all run around to check out what it was and from where. Tara as usual wanders only to reach the same Band Darwaaza! Once again Tara is stopped and reprimanded by Nimmy darling...blah blah blah...

So what is it, has Kalavati forgotten to put off some burning candles?  What's lies beneath those closed doors. Kya hai Raaz!

This in fact raises Tara's antenna...her curiosity can't get the better of her...

Precap: Tara stays awake to see someone (a man) open the lock of that door in the middle of the night...The Reception is happening. Mrityunjay is supposed to come home...Nandini & Aditya in the same room...

So sawal yeh hai ki...At the reception - Will  Nandini and Aditya come face to face? Will Rudra Bhai Sahab see Tara and then escape again? Will Mrityunjay come home as planned and be present?Confused

hugs

dd

Edited by ddFan2012 - 24 September 2013 at 2:39am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl54sarunarshi72beforesunrisecapriyasb1410BalamPichkaarivanitha3dtvdekha.shena07sabaSpeakssigridWahian4lyf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi 11 - 24-09-13 - M & M Moments!" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Hahaha...my title got yah!TongueWink
yeah , it did Tongue

I got my M & M moment today...yeah a Mrityunjay Monday!LOLWink

I know, they are so kanjoos in giving his moments .They know public is dying to see him and making him even more scarce Angry

The breakfast spread just confuses Tara who finds it weird that despite so much of food, there wasn't anyone around to enjoy and eat it. At her home things were done so differently. She misses the noise and clutter of it all. I do feel this food wastage is going to be put an end to by Tara soon. Thakurji understands her dilemma and serves her with something simple. After this scene was shot I am sure all of the EBI team had a feast out there...Wink

LOLLOL Agree

Holy Heavens! Nirmala is one sassy MIL...who comes marching to the table and insisting that this marriage should have happened with the consent of 'Rudra Bhai Sahab' who does not like anything being done without his permission. The woman seems more concerned about Tauji than her own husband who seems to have her nose up in the air all the time. She is aghast on looking at Tara seated there in a stained T-shirt and complains to Daijaan about Tara's get-up , as if the girl did not exist! She is warned through Meethi Bahu about the way she has to be as the DIL of their khandan...with a taunt that one's Capabilities can achieve anything and one's Habits can destroy everything... And then continues they did not want to face ridicule at the reception that was planned for the next day hence her bhashan! (lecturing!)...

I think she just need any reasons to ridicule Tara and make fun of her. Doesn't care what the reason is .Poor Tara OuchShe needs MJ fast Wink no dirty minds , MJ for saving her from taunting mummy ji LOL

Thakurji then leaves before ensuring she addresses him in the manner his son does, calling him 'Baba'. There seems to be a very deep kind of love between father and son Mrityunjay. For Baba is the most endearing name for a Father.Smile Tara then ponders over the fact that her 'lohe ka dukaan' is gonna come home soon! Tara bachhu this time we are not on your side...we want to see your patidev in the Shekhawat Mansion!Wink

yup, we cant wait for him to come out and make you even more uncomfortable WinkLOL

Tara finding her way back to her room is lost...and reaches a closed door. On trying to open it she is stopped from behind. On turning she is surprised to see her Devar (younger BIL). Aditya goes on to explain that Tauji is a brahmachari and women are not even allowed to roam the corridors, so to stay away. She looks down and finds a woman's bangle sticking out of the same door. Tara curiously wonders, if he was a celibate what was a bangle doing under his door?" ShockedAnd then Meethi comes and takes her away on a shopping spree.

Nancy drew already in action Shocked

Ok the talk between Bunty & Ardhana was confusing. Wasn't that letter shown earlier and she was packing his bag the last time? Confused

chod yaar, daily soaps main aisi choti choti baatein hoti rahti hai Cool

Mrityunjay is engrossed in sketching a hanging noose...when the cop comes and intimates him about his bail and that he would soon be going home.

Mrityunjay looks up, and with a fleeting sigh continues sketching. There is no hint of smile or relief from him which baffles the cop...as to why he did not react to such good news that every prisoner normally waits for.

This could mean that his father did try earlier and failed. He has resigned to his fate of death that hangs around his... He has given up on wanting to live...no desire to live...

I agree , either he has resigned to his fate that no body can save him or he seriously doesn't want to live Ouch Poor baby Broken Heart

And that desire to live once again happens when he meets and comes to love Tara.

I am very  much sure she will able to jalao his batti to live and fall in love Big smile

After the cop leaves MJ gets up and goes to his wall. He looks at them all and pull out some of his sketches. We see the face of a woman, her eyes...Who could that be? His mother?...Were those eyes of his mother instead of Tara? Will he take them back home?Confused

I seriously doubt  the pic is of him MomConfused

He is adopted.How can he remember his mom's face and also kaunsa hero apni mom ki photo banata hai Confused

MJ's character seems immensely troubled. Do note he has one thing in common with Kalavati. She paints he sketches. And now another...

very deeply troubled. Needs help impromtu Ouch

In ancient Vedic myth, Rudra ("howler") is the malignant god of storm and wind, and is also considered to have been the GOD OF DEATH. He is the personification of the uncultured nature, the symbol of unculturedness. Rudra fires arrows of sickness at gods, men and animals.

Rudra became a beneficent and beautiful god, the lord of the animals and the patron of hunters, and the god of auspiciousness. His name changed into Shiva, and is since then one of the most prominent deities of Hinduism.

Also one of the meanings of Rudra is ' The Mightiest Terroriser'...a 'wild storm' and Shiva is known as an epithet (nickname) of Rudra!

So these three lives are fiercely interconnected. Rudra, Mrityunjay & Tara. Ming boggling to me! This makes me think - he could be Tauji's real son and adopted by his uncle...

ClapClapClap

The Game of Death is being watched and enjoyed by Kalavati here. Just then the man brings the invite of Mrityunjay to Kala. It upset her and she flings the card. The opponent dies at the game. Her Man Friday questions as to how did she know who would win. Kala replies, look at him...he had the fear of the death written all over his face which is even bigger than death itself. The card lies beside the dead man. Yaar tell meez can wrestling kill somebody..or maybe the game was intentionally played until death happens? Scary...this shemale derives pleasure from such killer games!Shocked

She is dangerous and has no qualms getting people killedOuch

ab Tara ka kya hoga Ouch

Kalavati goes to corpse and says, "Death was this man's destiny and so will it be for Jairaj's son and his wife. He can't escape. Why did he waste his money on an invite? He should have instead printed obituaries!

haila , both of them are in danger Ouch

Our Poison Ivy is busy chatting about a polo game...so Mrityunjay's picture in boots...did give some indication of such sports indulgence...its Polo then - The Game of Kings!Big smile

i want to see him see riding horseWink

Tara enters the house and lands flat on the floor...goody bags et all! This clumsiness irks Nimmy darling to the bits. Again some more insults and then Tara is all into recycling and saving the environment!

ok, she needs to stop falling Confused 

and that recycling lecture was so not required.Sometimes she acts really dumb AngryAngry

And that cheeky little thing in boots is worse than her Mommy! She needs to be spanked nice and hard!Shocked

Nimmy and her kids are solely for that purpose.All big time jerks Angry

Suddenly Vasu smells of something burning and they all run around to check out what it was and from where. Tara as usual wanders only to reach the same Band Darwaaza! Once again Tara is stopped and reprimanded by Nimmy darling...blah blah blah...

I agree, that ridiculing is getting too much now.guess it will change only when patidev stands with  and for his wife Wink

So what is it, has Kalavati forgotten to put off some burning candles?  What's lies beneath those closed doors. Kya hai Raaz!

This in fact raises Tara's antenna...her curiosity can't get the better of her...

god save her Ouch

Precap: Tara stays awake to see someone (a man) open the lock of that door in the middle of the night...The Reception is happening. Mrityunjay is supposed to come home...Nandini & Aditya in the same room...

ye to hona hi tha LOLLOL Aditya and nadu's face off, ab aayega mazaa Evil Smile

So sawal yeh hai ki...At the reception - Will  Nandini and Aditya come face to face? Will Rudra Bhai Sahab see Tara and then escape again? Will Mrityunjay come home as planned and be present?Confused

Yes, he will , cause i have already seen  his pic in reception dress WinkBig smile

hugs

Hugs aapko bhi Hug

dd

Saba 

Well done , once again ClapClap

I just can't wait for dikra to come out and do some hero stuff  and make us all drool WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dsigrid

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

[QUOTE=ddFan2012

I think she just need any reasons to ridicule Tara and make fun of her. Doesn't care what the reason is .Poor Tara OuchShe needs MJ fast Wink no dirty minds , MJ for saving her from taunting mummy ji LOL

yup, we cant wait for him to come out and make you even more uncomfortable WinkLOL

Nancy drew already in action Shocked

chod yaar, daily soaps main aisi choti choti baatein hoti rahti hai Cool

seriously doesn't want to live Ouch Poor baby Broken Heart

I am very  much sure she will able to jalao his batti to live and fall in love Big smile

I seriously doubt  the pic is of him MomConfused

He is adopted.How can he remember his mom's face and also kaunsa hero apni mom ki photo banata hai Confused

Here you could be right...I am too confusedwa now!

She is dangerous and has no qualms getting people killedOuch

ab Tara ka kya hoga Ouch

haila , both of them are in danger Ouch

i want to see him see riding horseWink

ok, she needs to stop falling Confused 

and that recycling lecture was so not required.Sometimes she acts really dumb AngryAngry

Yeah...I hope her idiocracy ends soon..with MJs entry

Nimmy and her kids are solely for that purpose.All big time jerks Angry

I agree, that ridiculing is getting too much now.guess it will change only when patidev stands with  and for his wife Wink

god save her Ouch

ye to hona hi tha LOLLOL Aditya and nadu's face off, ab aayega mazaa Evil Smile

Yes, he will , cause i have already seen  his pic in reception dress WinkBig smile

OMG OMG OMG...then I am gonna dance tonight..is it the purple kurta wala?...loved that color on Viraf DancingDay Dreaming

hugs

Hugs aapko bhi Hug

dd

Saba 

Well done , once again ClapClap

I just can't wait for dikra to come out and do some hero stuff  and make us all drool WinkLOL

[/QUOTE]

Loved all your comments but the reception dress wala made my day!  Yipeee!!! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dsigridsabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
No, not purple wala, it was different , I think silver 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid

vanitha3d

IF-Dazzler

vanitha3d

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thanks ddFan2012 for your written updates.Waiting for the hero to come home .

Edited by vanitha3d - 24 September 2013 at 4:39am

ddFan2012sigrid

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Kuch bhi chalega...even the designer jail suit would doWinkTongue

sigridsabaSpeaks

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanitha3d

Thanks ddFan2012 for your written updates.Waiting for the hero to come home .

Thanks dear...yeah we all are...I hope its tonight Day Dreaming

vanitha3dsigrid

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Kuch bhi chalega...even the designer jail suit would doWinkTongue
LOL
Agreed

ddFan2012sigrid

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.