Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sairasamira007

sairasamira007

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was the worst ever episode...hate pihu so much..she doesn't have
any feeling s for her mom who sacrificed every thing for her..pathetic acting by fenil
No chemistry between her and ram and also no emotional scene between priya and her
Bakwass episode with bakwass acting. .ekta is making us raya fans to hate balh..

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sannzchillout_821sb21bhtSakshiashuRghtMndLftBrainmishraapoorva14143prkdhindsa_rajitugga1Dreamer23jmehta1957lalmadhuashi4567anupam_dilsimlavidhihalifax004ArsyRamsahana747peeyarasandhyasnshaviijineejiggsvironikajain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "worst episode ever....ekta is making us leave the show" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Agree... This pihu is doesn't say anything except " move on... Move on"... Very soon the audience is going to move on..
Pihu aur juhi maa kafi nahi the ki ab naina beti aa rahi hein...
The episode is very boring since priya is in coma...n the new gen cast is very yucky... Ewww.
An episode of 20 mins I watch in 2 mins...
Come on priya wake up dear...

Edited by simlavidhi - 24 September 2013 at 1:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshiashu0309annadhindsa_rajikavmukssandhyasnpeeyarashavii

3vennela

Goldie

3vennela

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Raya scene was touchy but I am not able to understand pihu leave about priya does she even love ram? Or she loves only juhi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshiashudhindsa_rajiArsyRamsandhyasnshavii

vm2002

vm2002

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
The episode is not even worth discussing,  but just could not resist venting it out. Shocking part was even  Neha does not tell her when her mother is alive she should not be thinking of it, infact she tells Pihu, Ram can make his own decisions. You can be bad in understanding relationships but not to the extent of killing your mother. The girl is ready to  kill her mother to  see her father happy, not sparing a thought whether father will be really happy .
Comming to Juhi, giving her the benifit of doubt taht  she is a close friend of Ram, when she  has taken the liberty  to enter his bed room and take care of him  assuming her to be positive character,   they why not tell her past to Ram? what is the need to hide her past from her good friend. I can only see Pihu and juhi saga , so signs of Raya saga.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiashuArsyRamsimlavidhisahana747sandhyasnshavii

ekta.jain

ekta.jain

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
u r right, but ish me new starcast ki koi galti nahi hai , they r best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Agree...worst episode ever
only initial 3 minutes of Raya is good and emotional too. rest all bakwaas...
Hate this juhi and pihu to the core...juhi is acting like his wife and Ram has no problem allowing her to enter in his bedroom.
Please Priya come back and save this showConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiashusimlavidhiArsyRamSouLScORErshavii

peeyara

IF-Rockerz

peeyara

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode was really worsest episode of balh Ouch
mai toh ye soch rahi hoon ke maine dekha hi kyun kal ka episodeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishraapoorva14ArsyRamsimlavidhi

vm2002

vm2002

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

As of now we can't comment whether Juhi respects Ram or loves him,, My pov  is  in case  she has developed some feelings for him & also knows that Pihu  wants her to move on with Ram,  my question is why should she still continue to stay in KM. Should  she not put a full stop to this ?Ram has his family to support him, his kids are no too small  can manage without Juhi,  and CVs  have conveniently forgotten  that Ram survived 5 years assuming Priya to be dead , and dint need a Juhi to take care of him.  I don't have any problem  with Ram helping Juhi ( which is  coming soon),  he is  obliged to do so, but  my only worry is cvs  should not  take  some  unrealistic approach. BTW Juhi  and Ram  are like universal   mom dad,  but for the time being will   let go this (  younger 3 kids  have grown up together  can't blame them ), as long as Juhi does not start calling Ram, Mr Kapoor in Priya style I am ok.

Another thing which bothers me is Pihu's intentions are very clear to  Neha and Juhi  &  that she agrees  for  marriage   only because she wants Ram to move ahead. So should Neha and Juhi not condemn her   and  or inform Ram about it.    I just hope  CVs address  this loopholes

Edited by vm2002 - 24 September 2013 at 12:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshiashusoaploverstugga1simlavidhipeeyarashavii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top