Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath Banner Contest #3 (Closed)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Hum NLHai Shapath
B a n n e r 
C o n t e s t 

Welcome everyone! I am here to announce the third Banner Contest for the Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath forum

However, like every good thing, there also some important rules to follow!

So here are the Terms & Conditions for the Banner Contest:

Include all characters listed in the Character List, otherwise your banner will not be posted when it comes time to voting.

Now as has happened twice before the cast changes while the contest is on. So if this happens again, this is how it will work. If you PM me your banners before I change the character list it will be accepted as is. If you PM me your banners after the character list gets changed, then you will have to update as per the new character list. Now please take this rule with a grain of salt. What I mean is if I update the character list and I get a PM from you 10 minutes later, obviously I'm not going to ask you to change it. But if I change the character list and you PM me 2 hours or 2 days later, then you'll have to change. Also the characters may change in the show, but I might not get a chance to update the character list until a week later. So until that happens you can submit banners with the old character list. If there are any problems, please do feel free to post your questions here or PM me. I'm more than happy to explain this to you further. Smile 
The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only
Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners
The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it, the show is spelled 'Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath'
The banner has to be non-animatedotherwise the banner will not be selected
Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified
Please try and use as many onscreen pictures (episode pictures) as you can, rather then using offscreen pictures, this makes the banner more related to the drama

The Banners MUST be PMed to me KS_Shreya with the subject field as 'HNLHS Banner Contest' or 'HNLHS BC' 

Useful Links

The last date to submit your entries is: October 26th, 2013

If you have any questions, feel free to PM KS_Shreya and I'll be happy to help you! ( Don't ask about ways to make banners because I no nothing!)

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic banner entries!

Edited by KS_Shreya - 25 October 2013 at 7:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.debasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath Banner Contest #3 (Closed)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Ill try bt nt sure.

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Surely i will try to take part...Smile
Sri...good no of pics r available na ??

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
All the best to all the participants . . . .

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Sree I've posted quite a few pics in the Picture Gallery and will add more in the next few days as well. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Will try.

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i'm in

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Please add in a few single pictures of aman verma (diler kumar), mala salariya (Abha) and amir dalvi (kavi)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top