Writers Corner

...The Mind Games-An Ambitious Tale..chap 8 page 17 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

ARandKJFan

IF-Stunnerz

ARandKJFan

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Unres'd Pg.3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "...The Mind Games-An Ambitious Tale..chap 8 page 17 (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Res!
*unres*
Radsy!! Glad to see you writing again girlie. ;)
oh I think I wrote a lot of stuff U didnt read will  send u links Tongue
I missed your work. Hug
awww . .Ananya see m backHug
First of all, loved the preview. I love thriller and action romances. Especially the bad girl meets bad boy type. Huge fan of those types of stories so it is a delight to read for me!
hi-5 galBig smile
Now, coming to the part,
Dan is the bad guy huh? Rule breaker, typical bad boy. He even left the FBI because he couldn't follow rules.
yup. . u just cant bind Dan with a piece of crapTongue
I respect that he's a guy with high principles and his own set of rules, he should definitely not bend down in the near future. I admire these kind of 'I-Don't-Give-A-Shit' characters so I don't want that to change about him.
nor do I plan toWink
Can't wait for the guy to get on the crime scene. Waiting to see him in business mode!
oh u will surely get a 1st hand experience to that in the next partWink
Coming to Rose, two completely different personalities she herself has. I'm excited to know what exactly she works as.
yes I personally I feel everyone has 2 personalities like a coin has 2 sides so yeah she's completely different at work front!!
These two characters are so similar, both rebels and both self-confident people.
I can't wait to read their clashes and how these two accept the other!
lol I do hope I justify them in the futureBig smile
Hope this comment made sense. :)
u brought a bright smile on my face girl do I have to say moreBig smile
Continue soon!
Ya I will dont worryBig smile
Love,
Ananya. :)

ARandKJFan

IF-Stunnerz

ARandKJFan

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Serendipity-

Res!
*unres*
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Radsy!! Glad to see you writing again girlie. ;)
<font color="#0000FF">oh I think I wrote a lot of stuff U didnt read will send u links Tongue</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I missed your work.Hug
<font color="#0000FF">awww . .Ananya see m backHug</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">First of all, loved the preview. I love thriller and action romances. Especially the bad girl meets bad boy type. Huge fan of those types of stories so it is a delight to read for me!
<font color="#0000FF">hi-5 galBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Now, coming to the part,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Dan is the bad guy huh? Rule breaker, typical bad boy. He even left the FBI because he couldn't follow rules.
<font color="#0000FF">yup. . u just cant bind Dan with a piece of crapTongue</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I respect that he's a guy with high principles and his own set of rules, he should definitely not bend down in the near future. I admire these kind of 'I-Don't-Give-A-Shit' characters so I don't want that to change about him.
<font color="#0000FF">nor do I plan toWink</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Can't wait for the guy to get on the crime scene. Waiting to see him in business mode!
<font color="#0000FF">oh u will surely get a 1st hand experience to that in the next partWink</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Coming to Rose, two completely different personalities she herself has. I'm excited to know what exactly she works as.
<font color="#0000FF">yes I personally I feel everyone has 2 personalities like a coin has 2 sides so yeah she's completely different at work front!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">These two characters are so similar, both rebels and both self-confident people.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I can't wait to read their clashes and how these two accept the other!
<font color="#0000FF">lol I do hope I justify them in the futureBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hope this comment made sense. :)
<font color="#0000FF">u brought a bright smile on my face girl do I have to say moreBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Continue soon!
<font color="#0000FF">Ya I will dont worryBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Love,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ananya. :)</font>

Ya, send the links. Ill try to finish them all by tomorrow. Big smile
Glad I could help. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Serendipity-

Res!
*unres*
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Radsy!! Glad to see you writing again girlie. ;)
<font color="#0000FF">oh I think I wrote a lot of stuff U didnt read will send u links Tongue</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I missed your work.Hug
<font color="#0000FF">awww . .Ananya see m backHug</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">First of all, loved the preview. I love thriller and action romances. Especially the bad girl meets bad boy type. Huge fan of those types of stories so it is a delight to read for me!
<font color="#0000FF">hi-5 galBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Now, coming to the part,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Dan is the bad guy huh? Rule breaker, typical bad boy. He even left the FBI because he couldn't follow rules.
<font color="#0000FF">yup. . u just cant bind Dan with a piece of crapTongue</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I respect that he's a guy with high principles and his own set of rules, he should definitely not bend down in the near future. I admire these kind of 'I-Don't-Give-A-Shit' characters so I don't want that to change about him.
<font color="#0000FF">nor do I plan toWink</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Can't wait for the guy to get on the crime scene. Waiting to see him in business mode!
<font color="#0000FF">oh u will surely get a 1st hand experience to that in the next partWink</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Coming to Rose, two completely different personalities she herself has. I'm excited to know what exactly she works as.
<font color="#0000FF">yes I personally I feel everyone has 2 personalities like a coin has 2 sides so yeah she's completely different at work front!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">These two characters are so similar, both rebels and both self-confident people.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I can't wait to read their clashes and how these two accept the other!
<font color="#0000FF">lol I do hope I justify them in the futureBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hope this comment made sense. :)
<font color="#0000FF">u brought a bright smile on my face sentgirl do I have to say moreBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Continue soon!
<font color="#0000FF">Ya I will dont worryBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Love,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ananya. :)</font>

Ya, send the links. Ill try to finish them all by tomorrow. Big smile
Glad I could help. ;)

sent

SAYAMA

Groupbie

SAYAMA

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey l like the concept two totally different individuals bt one thing z commom between them that is their dedication towards their work...
Waiting for the next chapter...
It wud be intrsting to see the equation between a media reporter nd a cop
Update soon...

..Serendipity..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAMA

Hey l like the concept two totally different individuals bt one thing z commom between them that is their dedication towards their work...
Waiting for the next chapter...
It wud be intrsting to see the equation between a media reporter nd a cop
Update soon...

I m glad u liked it.  .will update soonHug

yoyolo

yoyolo

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Radsss !Hug

Me likeyyy! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Hahah when I read the concept, it immediatly caught my attention. 
That's the kind of stories I really really like.
Whenever I saw such relationships between the hero & the heroin on TV (movie/soap) I was always like : "Awww...Day Dreaming".
This kind of love-hate relationships, in thrillers, the two individuals being enemies but at the same time attracted to each other, knowing very well that they're both playing a game revolving around power and ambition but at the same time unable to deny what they feel for each other ... uuufff! *faints*
I don't know why but I can so imagine my Armaan and Riddhima in this one! 
Thumbs up for the 1st chapter, loving the hint of mystery in the story! Keep it up darlinggg! :*

Edited by yoyolo - 02 October 2013 at 1:48pm

..Serendipity..

NonComposMentis

IF-Dazzler

NonComposMentis

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Radsy!! Hug
I'm liking how this has started.
The mysterious death of a top Hollywood actress, interesting!
This was short, Radsy. :/
Make the next one longer!! :O

Anyway, back to chapter 1.
I like it.
i really, really like it.
It opens with a bang, seedhe plunging one into the events.
And the two leads seem interesting too! :D
The rule-breaker guy and the sassy lady! 
Niice! ;)

Update soon, okay? :)
Sorry for the late reply!

Love always,
Mugs.

..Serendipity..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top