Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

BALH's and RAYA's Future Prospects very dim

paaji54 Groupbie
paaji54
paaji54

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
After watching today's epi the future prospects of BALH and RAYA are looking very dim...infact they are being nullified by the presence of juhi, her proximity with pihu and her interference in the life of kapoors !
The prospects were nullified more when juhi's daughter naina addressed ram as "DAD".Last year it was near about same time that khush called ram "papa" and everyone knows the dragging story that was exposed and stretched upto 7 months.

This year the cvs and channel executives have heavily marketed the leap to be a RAYASAGA but according to me this is one of their cheap marketing strategies which they would call as "creative liberty".
This feeling comes from the following factors :-

1)-Pihu has kept a condition before ram that she won't marry until ram remarries. So Ram in pressure can be forced to marry juhi and the marriage will happen before priya wakes up.end result- RAYA SEPARATED.

or

2)-Since ram won't agree to marry juhi and she would be troubled by rajiv and in the process ram would be emotionally blackmailed by pihu and naina to marry juhi to which he agrees and eventually gets married before priya wakes up.end result- RAYA SEPARATED.

or

3)-I also have a strong feeling that priya will lose her entire memory after waking up.This idea is being liked by so many people -I simply don't understand why?This will give cvs the premium to stretch the track and drag it for not less than 6-8 months.In this case also juhi would take advantage of differences between RAYA..end result- RAYA SEPARATED.

In all the 3 scenarios RAYA would get separated and it would be dragged in d name of RAYA saga and cvs wld still be praised for their cheap and unethical marketing strategies. We are fools to cut it short.!

RAYA are going to be separated as priya wakes after 7-8 epis as she will definitely lose her memory. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshiashudhindsa_rajianupam_dilsimlavidhiArsyRamshaviiMahek_No1

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
oh naina came atlastLOL
dekna tom the person going in road also cll ram dadDeadDeadDeadDead

juhi kya kam ti ab uski beti bhi agayii

hello naina u shd not call other person dad AngryAngryAngryAngry wo not ur papaji some other person's samji... just fr ram property u and ur mother are roaming behind ramDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

yaa it is not raya romance all bakwas CryCryCryCry cv do fake promise only break raya and make sure ram is happily living with other women Cry not fair from cvAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshiashuanupam_dilMahek_No1

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paaji54

After watching today's epi the future prospects of BALH and RAYA are looking very dim...infact they are being nullified by the presence of juhi, her proximity with pihu and her interference in the life of kapoors !
The prospects were nullified more when juhi's daughter naina addressed ram as "DAD".Last year it was near about same time that khush called ram "papa" and everyone knows the dragging story that was exposed and stretched upto 7 months.

This year the cvs and channel executives have heavily marketed the leap to be a RAYASAGA but according to me this is one of their cheap marketing strategies which they would call as "creative liberty".
This feeling comes from the following factors :-

1)-Pihu has kept a condition before ram that she won't marry until ram remarries. So Ram in pressure can be forced to marry juhi and the marriage will happen before priya wakes up.end result- RAYA SEPARATED.

or

2)-Since ram won't agree to marry juhi and she would be troubled by rajiv and in the process ram would be emotionally blackmailed by pihu and naina to marry juhi to which he agrees and eventually gets married before priya wakes up.end result- RAYA SEPARATED.

or

3)-I also have a strong feeling that priya will lose her entire memory after waking up.This idea is being liked by so many people -I simply don't understand why?This will give cvs the premium to stretch the track and drag it for not less than 6-8 months.In this case also juhi would take advantage of differences between RAYA..end result- RAYA SEPARATED.

In all the 3 scenarios RAYA would get separated and it would be dragged in d name of RAYA saga and cvs wld still be praised for their cheap and unethical marketing strategies. We are fools to cut it short.!

RAYA are going to be separated as priya wakes after 7-8 epis as she will definitely lose her memory. 

i agree @ bold yahi hogaa
 yaar

no hope all bakwas shown and cv say ye new romance kiski ram and juhi kiAngry

if we stand again juhi and her family here we get bashing for saying the truth and standing against wrong thingAngry

painting and crow into white doesn't make it white bird after all when rain comes the white will get washed and truth will come outDead

Edited by shavii - 23 September 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshiashu

simlavidhi IF-Dazzler
simlavidhi
simlavidhi

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
What a bakwas episode today... Really don't know where is balh heading...
Now naina calling ram dad... What rubbish is this?????
Tomorrow the nurse will call priya mum!!!!!!!

Sakshiashuanupam_dilshavii

neema.khudarath Groupbie
neema.khudarath
neema.khudarath

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i dnt think juhi charecter is negative..juhis husband wil create problems in ram life i think so...i dnt like pihus charecter bakwaas kardiya cvs ne..hope for the best.

Mahek_No1

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simlavidhi

What a bakwas episode today... Really don't know where is balh heading...
Now naina calling ram dad... What rubbish is this?????
Tomorrow the nurse will call priya mum!!!!!!!

great yahi baaki ta

today she called him tom the person going in road ,begging in road also will call him dadAngry cv stop showing all this crapAngry
this is called next level of loveAngry

wow cv promised for raya and they show all other thingAngry

Edited by shavii - 23 September 2013 at 12:59pm

SakshiashuRghtMndLftBrainanupam_dil

gandheshantanus Groupbie
gandheshantanus
gandheshantanus

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree,the serial is in a mess now.I was a big fan of BALH till peehu was a kid and now they have absolutely messed it all up.Frankly,I think actress like Sakshi Tanwar should quit this show.The CVs are just tarnishing her talent.

Sakshiashusimlavidhishavii

RghtMndLftBrain Groupbie
RghtMndLftBrain
RghtMndLftBrain

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shavii]

today she called him tom the person going in road ,begging in road also will call him dadAngry

Actually that has been quite a common experience for me - beggars on the road calling me papaji...and my wife Mataji...

Sakshiashu

Go to top