Jodha Akbar

My Imagination

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gem12

IF-Dazzler

Gem12

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Jalal again tries to humiliate jodha coz of Maham due to holi scene...

Jodha: who is very hurt and thinks about jalal's options she m8 commit suicide..but jalal will get o no about this and saves her..and m8 get angry on her and asks her the reason behind commiting suicide...

Jodha:aapne humare samne do raste rakhe the...aap chahte te hum aap ko talak de..par shehenshah talak aap ke yaha hosakta hain..aur aap ke liye yeh vivah sirf ek khel banchuka hain...parantu humare liye vivah saath janmo ka samandh hain...hum  rajvansh..ek  patni apne pati ke gahr tab chod ti hain jab uski muritu ho..isi liye humne yeh raah chuna..aap chate teh na hum is rishte se aazad hojaye...hum is dhuniya ko chod sakte hain par is rishte se azad nahi...han yeh sach hain hum nafrat karte hain aap se...par utnahi sach hain ki  ab aap humare pati ho ..aur ek patni ko apne pati ke ghar sirf ek vakt chod sakti ho..zab wo is dhuniya ko chod deti hain..isi liye humne yeh raah apnaya...

Jalal: gets shocked and leaves the place ..humida listens to thr conversation expalins jalal ..ek rajvash ke liye vivah unki ziandagi main kya maayna rakta hain...jalal feels bad  for wat he has done...and m8 go to jodha to seek forgiveness and to  forget everything and to start a new life with a gud understanding lets name it as friendship..

moti plays a cupid role and makes jodha realise that she also should give a chance to make this marriage sucessful with a new start ..relationship called friendship...

Just my imagination...dont throw eggs and tomatoes

Gem

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

topez08Dhvani85ashpatMaano_billipallavi003aanchal_csmile.sarachinuchinutamy267

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Imagination" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanchal_c

IF-Rockerz

aanchal_c

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
its more sensible...less dramatic...but ekta has to show drama to lets all hold on to our seats.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpatMaano_billiGem12

Pen786

IF-Sizzlerz

Pen786

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Ye this is sure going happen as I think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maano_billi

myviewprem

IF-Dazzler

myviewprem

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Your idea is nice.

I want this scene

Ruqu, Hamida and Salima go to Delhi because its Humayun death anniversary or Ajmer Sharif for a month

But they leave Rahim behind as he is too small to go so far. Jodha promise to take care of him.

Rahim is naughty and make many farmaish

-One day i want to play with you and Jalal in garden

-One night he get bad dream and start crying and say take me to Jalal. I will sleep with him and you both as i am scared. So Jalal-Rahim-Jodha sleep together that night

-Another day Rahim has heavy fever and Jodha and Jalal worried. They stay awake all night taking care of him

-Another day Rahim say lets play hide and seek and blindfold Jalal in garden(near Taj Mahal)
and Jalal catch Jodha by mistake

- Jodha teaching Rahim hindi and Jalal teaching him sword fight with each hidding and observing the other

-Rahim asking Jodha i want a brother to play with, asking how to get brother to Jalal and Jalal accepting defeat that he an emperor lost to rahim and cannot answer his questions and Jodha feeling shy and running off

- Jodha-Jalal having fight and Rahim resolving it and making them say sorry to each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpatMaano_billi

tamy267

IF-Sizzlerz

tamy267

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
hmm...even after today's epi I thought the same...Jodha neither can stay nor can go back to Amer...so she will prefer johar...to wo johar karne jayegi and Jalal will save her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maano_billi

ashpat

IF-Dazzler

ashpat

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@myviewprem and @ gem-i like both of ur ideas

Maano_billi

IF-Dazzler

Maano_billi

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gem12

<font color="#CC0099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Jalal again tries to humiliate jodha coz of Maham due to holi scene...

Jodha: who is very hurt and thinks about jalal's options she m8 commit suicide..but jalal will get o no about this and saves her..and m8 get angry on her and asks her the reason behind commiting suicide...

Jodha:aapne humare samne do raste rakhe the...aap chahte te hum aap ko talak de..par shehenshah talak aap ke yaha hosakta hain..aur aap ke liye yeh vivah sirf ek khel banchuka hain...parantu humare liye vivah saath janmo ka samandh hain...hum rajvansh..ek patni apne pati ke gahr tab chod ti hain jab uski muritu ho..isi liye humne yeh raah chuna..aap chate teh na hum is rishte se aazad hojaye...hum is dhuniya ko chod sakte hain par is rishte se azad nahi...han yeh sach hain hum nafrat karte hain aap se...par utnahi sach hain ki ab aap humare pati ho ..aur ek patni ko apne pati ke ghar sirf ek vakt chod sakti ho..zab wo is dhuniya ko chod deti hain..isi liye humne yeh raah apnaya...

Jalal: gets shocked and leaves the place ..humida listens to thr conversation expalins jalal ..ek rajvash ke liye vivah unki ziandagi main kya maayna rakta hain...jalal feels bad for wat he has done...and m8 go to jodha to seek forgiveness and to forget everything and to start a new life with a gud understanding lets name it as friendship..

moti plays a cupid role and makes jodha realise that she also should give a chance to make this

marriage sucessful with a new start ..relationship called friendship...</font>

<font color="#CC00CC" size="4">
Just my imagination...dont throw eggs and tomatoes
</font>

<font color="#CC00CC"><font size="3">Gem</font></font>

Wowww ao nyccc i cud actually visualize jodha sayin all these dialogues in me head Smile its ao damn her speaking style Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.