Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 185 | Matters Over Mind (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 150

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_pi

LOl Anjali did u notice what I was saying this 24 ka add( Anil Kapoor is so jhakaasssTongue)  is so apt for Shiv & SAnchi now LOL

I'm in dead boring conf where nothing interesting is happening but I still have to keep making it happen...order hai Dead.  I have not even watched the epi nor had the pleasure of reading the update.  Anyway's I'm all set for barati at the door  and band baaja will follow with Sanchi's crying and Ira's & Sumi's yelling. Shiv's lost & hopeless looks and stares & glares to Aji. Ouch
---------------------------------------

Okies glad to know my partner is fighting it out and will be fit as fiddle soon.    Please keep her in your prayers. 

Will peek here as & when I find time.  Toodles for now. 
------------------------

AnSh ...all my loyalty still lies with Shiv Embarrassed I completely sympathize with this character. Only roses for him from my side WinkLOL 
Shiv has done all the saath nibhana so it is payback time Wink ...
Jab koi baat bigad jaye, jab koi mushkil pad jaye 
Tum denaa saath meraa, o, humnavaaz  ( Aji diya na saath har kadam per ...got Singhs King back  from Rat hole EmbarrassedTongue 

BYE eee

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasLauraMBeyondTheSkyMithi_vaniAnjali_dixie123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh AT 185 | Matters Over Mind (Page 86)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LauraM

Goldie

LauraM

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
This would be a monologue, I suppose.
I've just read summary, and glanced through today's epi. 
Nothing new, 
- yeah J reached Mangalore, sad eyes we saw again (boooring); 
- Sa obsessed with her so-called love for J. Is she ever going to realize that the man doesn't love her. Period. She is trying to do everything - pushing, crying, lying, pretending, bribing, ... except one logical thing - she didn't try to understand J, just to talk to him to know him better... 
- Shiv - I felt bad seeing him with Sa, I was like: don't touch her, she doesn't deserve! But, what he said, made sense to me (at least what I read in short WU). And when Sa mentioned A, I had the feeling that his silence was the way to save his wife from his sis anger. This was not the situation when he should take anyone's side. (Tina, me too still have faith in S!)
- Sumi ... skipped it
- precap ... yet to see, don't want to jump to conclusion But, I liked how Ira was soft with AWink  

One more thing - Shiv and A didn't spend  some time alone, during one whole day?! CVs???? Angry

Edited by LauraM - 25 September 2013 at 2:36pm

_Jaya_IthasBruce_LaparnaumaChahanyaAnjali_

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

AnSh ...all my loyalty still lies with Shiv Embarrassed I completely sympathize with this character. Only roses for him from my side WinkLOL 
Tum denaa saath meraa, o, humnavaaz  ( Aji diya na saath har kadam per ...got Singhs King back  from Rat hole EmbarrassedTongue 

BYE eee

TinaHug   Dil khush kar diya.. Saara ka saara AT is angry with him and now my mind is a bit happy that I have company Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMBeyondTheSkyBruce_LaparnaumaMithi_vani

BeyondTheSky

IF-Dazzler

BeyondTheSky

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

BYE eee

TinaHug   Dil khush kar diya.. Saara ka saara AT is angry with him and now my mind is a bit happy that I have company Embarrassed

tina & nivi...i am with the  gang too LOL ...dont know about payback time...but CVs should show shiv & anandi as an understanding loving couple...how they sort out their problems...when one is weaker..the other one supports...they are & should always remain different from the other onscreen couples...thats all i wish for...lets watch what shiv has to say today..then we can decide whether its the terrace with mosquitoes or a bed of roses with anandi  EmbarrassedLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123Mithi_vani

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Where was the man who had the capability to carry an entire episode on his shoulders?Ouch
Where was the actor who played a son and a husband so brilliantly told his mother not to poke her nose in private issues that concern his wife and him in such a beautiful manner?
Where was the man who played son in law so beautiful and assured his wife's parents that all is well between him and their daughter?
Pull up your socks SidAngry
-----------------

Edited by aparnauma - 25 September 2013 at 9:36pm

IthasBruce_Ldixie123Mithi_vaniChahanyaAnjali_

BeyondTheSky

IF-Dazzler

BeyondTheSky

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
sid was just fine yesterday as a sympathetic loving brother Smile
just looked a little tired.

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

Originally posted by dixie123

BYE eee

tina & nivi...i am with the  gang too LOL ...dont know about payback time...but CVs should show shiv & anandi as an understanding loving couple...how they sort out their problems...when one is weaker..the other one supports...they are & should always remain different from the other onscreen couples...thats all i wish for...lets watch what shiv has to say today..then we can decide whether its the terrace with mosquitoes or a bed of roses with anandi  EmbarrassedLOL.

Sweta Hug Mera mann aur bhi khush ho raha hai Embarrassed Three's company  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondTheSkyMithi_vani

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
@Appy: Agree.. Sid has not been his best in this whole sequence. Even in today's episode it was not the same Sid that we have known..

@Sweta: Slightly disagree.. I expected him to show the confusion he is in better.. He could have done so much better today but didn't..  Brother-sister bonding was not as good as it could have been..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasBeyondTheSkyumamBruce_LaparnaumaChahanyaMithi_vaniAnjali_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top