Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 185 | Matters Over Mind (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

GM ATSmile

Matters over mind - yeah way too manyLOL

Jagan post marriage fight?? As Singhs and Shekhars ki fight naConfusedLOL waise Jagan get a quickie wedding - expectedly so - bada filmy scene hoga na - reminds me of J stopping traffic to propose to GauriOuch Gauri dimaag se nahi jaati yaarCry

Anyway, so mayb they will have a grand wedding till the saas-bahu of Sumi-Ganga gets sorted out...something like Ganga saying ke till Maa doesnt accept me, we wont unite or something and then, Gauri will come or her baby will come and then Jagan will have to sort it out and handle it maturely

Is sab main Ansh ka kya hogaOuch please they need to start a separate, good track - which has a good timespan for themDay Dreaming

Gouri will never come...Bv makers cannot afford Gouri anymore that is why they have introduced   Sanchi...A brand nwe "kyun kyun" queen.Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh AT 185 | Matters Over Mind (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

GM ATSmile

Matters over mind - yeah way too manyLOL

Jagan post marriage fight?? As Singhs and Shekhars ki fight naConfusedLOL waise Jagan get a quickie wedding - expectedly so - bada filmy scene hoga na - reminds me of J stopping traffic to propose to GauriOuch Gauri dimaag se nahi jaati yaarCry

Anyway, so mayb they will have a grand wedding till the saas-bahu of Sumi-Ganga gets sorted out...something like Ganga saying ke till Maa doesnt accept me, we wont unite or something and then, Gauri will come or her baby will come and then Jagan will have to sort it out and handle it maturely

Is sab main Ansh ka kya hogaOuch please they need to start a separate, good track - which has a good timespan for themDay Dreaming
If it is not quickie wedding how can it be Jagya's wedding???Tongue
But this time he has towork on his family to make them accept his choice.He left his parents for Gauri and he never ever fought for her rights but now he has to do that for Ganga.
Gauri or her baby or both anything would be fine with meLOL
AnSh as long as they have their own track I will be fine but I think they will be dealing with insane Sanchi and that will only fuel somebody's resent ment against someone.

Edited by aparnauma - 23 September 2013 at 10:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasHiral_Halwa

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Saanchi is going to defend herself?ConfusedDead after the madness she did yesterday - people in KB will believe her arguments ??Dead

Shivraj Shekhar definitely needs to get back to his senses Angry, till he doesnt, better A separates from himAngry, usko bhi realize hona chahiye, what is he doing and who is he 'coaxing'Ouch
I agree.Seperation is a good idea until he comes to his sensesAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasBruce_LHiral_Halwa

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
LOL True that...But CVs gave quickie realization, confession and wedding all three to Jagan...they messed up almost everything except for the wedding part which was expected

I think we should thank CVs that in case of Ansh, they only managed to mess up A's realizationOuch<<ofcoz that was very important but atleast we got a grand wedding and a grand confession sceneBlushing>> THANK U CVsLOL

Yeah, tables turned for J...so its more Jaga revisited in a new avatar than Ansh revisited <<which I thot would be the case>>

Oh I dont mind Gauri at all...bring her onEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ithasumamaparnauma

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I am more eager for separation for selfish reasons - its just something else seeing a couple in love torn apart - PS ki theory na - unrequited love has a 'kasak', that fatal flow of emotions which cannot go wrong...which is why Jaan looks so intense till dateOuch

Ansh ki intensity bhi dikhegi with them apartEmbarrassed hopefullyDay Dreaming provided a lot of 'roing' happensLOL

N Appy ur theory of A not be happying when J is and vice versa will also hold true againSmile

Bring it onLOL

+++++++++++++
I like that article in TOI - makes perfect sense - WinkEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasumamBruce_Laparnauma

hisusmita

IF-Rockerz

hisusmita

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Jagya's wedding is always like that, very much expected

but surprised to see changed S

I hope this time Ajee gives him a good lesson

Bring separation track

IthasBruce_LaparnaumaHiral_Halwa

Anjali_

IF-Stunnerz

Anjali_

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Jagya's wedding is always like that, very much expected

but surprised to see changed S

I hope this time Ajee gives him a good lesson

Bring separation track

Sanchi is defending and coaxing all- I think Ira will again support her - Ira will force Shiv and shiv is helpless- may be that is the reason- 

or else that will be terrible- 

i checked out- Saturday syn- is there abt sa accusing Anandi- but Friday one is missing-

Bruce_LhisusmitaHiral_Halwaaparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

LOL True that...But CVs gave quickie realization, confession and wedding all three to Jagan...they messed up almost everything except for the wedding part which was expected

I think we should thank CVs that in case of Ansh, they only managed to mess up A's realizationOuch<<ofcoz that was very important but atleast we got a grand wedding and a grand confession sceneBlushing>> THANK U CVsLOL

Yeah, tables turned for J...so its more Jaga revisited in a new avatar than Ansh revisited <<which I thot would be the case>>

Oh I dont mind Gauri at all...bring her onEmbarrassed

This quickie realisation and confession does fit in with his character too.He is hare against A's tortoise.LOL
Remember it is the tortoise who won the race.
Somebody may reach the desitnation but it is never the same.
There must be something behind this realisation and confession.I don't think it will be a smooth love story between them.The problem may not be just Sumi it could be some thing else too and I am not talking about Sanchi.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasumamhisusmitaBruce_LHiral_Halwa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top